Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

"5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" (584 Views)

If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0% / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by FlaubertAjier(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
You’re a pretty girl, formally educated, and sweet. Yet, for some reason, men don’t seem to take you seriously.

Men go out with women and walk away with one of two agendas: (a) Sex (b) The possibility of something serious. If you continually find yourself quickly dismissed, it means you fall in the "SEX" option.

The Reasons:

1: You Never Buy your own Things:

Guys are quick to notice women who are overly dependent on a man to buy them even as little as a drink or who have high taste for things they can't afford. Always insist on paying just so he knows you’re willing and able.

2: Too Easy:

You say no the first two times but drop the panties on his third attempt. Always try to Stick to your guns.

3: Posting Semi-Nude Photos On Facebook:

Posting semi-nude photos on Facebook is an outcry for male attention and public reassurance. Overexposure is off-putting, but modesty leaves mystery.

4: Appearance:

In the eyes of men, you are what you wear. Don’t expect to be treated like anything different than what your appearance implies.

5: Constantly on BBM,Tweeter and Facebook: A man would wonder why you seem to be there "always", even if you have nothing bad going on.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero..com for more tips
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't care about all this points, I just f#ck her and zoom off. Nice one OP .

Cc Queensuccubus

Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stupid post
Careless poster...
Sick points...
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2017
SingleDad1:
I don't care about all this points, I just f#ck her and zoom off. Nice one OP .

Cc Queensuccubus

Hahahahha!

No wonder all ur threads was about girls crying out loud after choking them with ur heavy meat grin

1 Like

Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2017
sleep dey my eye , 2moro , space booked
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahha!

No wonder all ur threads was about girls crying out loud after choking them with ur heavy meat grin
I am trying to be a born again grin
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by davillian(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2017
When a lady makes me feel like sex is what I came for and when I finally hit her pU- c, then I'm gone.
Re: "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously" by BlackDBagba: 1:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Tired and can't sleep...

Thanks to Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

I Was Gang Raped On My Wedding Day / Timi Dakolo And Wife Playing Love In Lagos Traffic / I Want Divorce Because My Husband Is Too Lazy, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.