Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? (559 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Fatherherokay(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-FguawiS5ed8/WU2k5I9TpoI/AAAAAAAABHc/x_RJEfFnrcoZDADZFn3OsJdhmUMojfWnACLcBGAs/s1600/manbeat.jpg[/img]
#beat_no_wife. Show me a man that raises hand to beat his wife, and I will ask: “is their hope for such a man”? This irritates me a lot when I hear a man raising his hand to beat the weaker lady he once professed his love for. A lady he knelt down to propose to? You have turn yourself into one mighty Big Show that has found a hapless punching bag to be boxing around? Don’t be a coward; if you need someone to flex your muscle on, why not go to the street and challenge the “baddos and baddest out there”, and let them teach you a lesson of life.
If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…

Where has the initial love gone? Why is the love missing now? Why has he forgotten what initially brought them together? The day a man would raise a hand to beat the wife is the day he lost the crown of being the head. He is nothing but a mere husband without a kingdom.
Do you know what it takes to be a woman and what it takes to be a mother? Have you ever imagined the pain and stress right from the day you laid her on bed, to conception, to carrying, for 9 months, the load you injected? Have you ever thought of the pain of labor? Oh my God! What a pity! Have you ever imagined the stress of the baby right from the day of delivery? The disturbance, the cry and the READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/06/topic-148-man-that-raises-hand-to-beat.html
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by ibkkk(f): 1:01am On Jun 24, 2017
#Notodomesticviolence.
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by MrDandy(m): 1:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Such a man is known to be a coward
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Victornezzar: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2017
d day any man raises up his hand against a woman ehn
dat man is not deserved 2 be called a man again.....yet women dey vex us....can't u just walk out on her so u won't be pushed 2 d wall
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by NothingDoMe: 3:22am On Jun 24, 2017
A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? Is that one a man?
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by pabostt: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Such man needs to exercise self-control and work on his negative emotion. Moreover, such act isn't normal because home isn't established for a royal rumble.
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by babyfaceafrica: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Is that all?
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Splinz(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2017
I don't know about you guys, neither am I in that business of 'blind following' and 'one sidedness'.

So guys: What about a woman that raises her hand to hit her husband
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by jworos(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2017
It's just appalling seeing a man hitting a woman.
Maybe they saw their mum get beat up by their dads also...

(1) (Reply)

"Our Brother Arrested With Nnamdi Kanu, Has Been Abandoned " According To Fb Use / Falling In Love / Dating Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.