Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms (695 Views)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Twitter In Nigeria Fumes As Evans, Most-wanted Kidnapper Becomes 'celebrity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by dre11(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Posted by Juliana Francis

Police detectives investigating the alleged criminal activities of suspected Nigerian billionaire kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (aka Evans), almost danced in exultation after the suspect finally caved in this week and revealed the source of the cache of arms found on him.

The detectives were interested in the arms because it was one of the exhibits and evidences to prove that Evans had been active, not just in kidnapping, but also armed robbery. After his confession, Evans was made to take another series of pictures with the weapons. According to the suspect, the caches of arms do not belong to only him.

He said it belonged to him and one Uche, now deceased. They allegedly contributed money to buy them for criminal purposes. Evans confessed that they procured the weapons at Onitsha, Anambra State, after the gang members decided to attack and abduct the owner of the Young Shall Grow Motors, Chief Vincent Obiano. It turned out to be a botched abduction.

The current price of the AK-47 rifle recovered from Evans is N700,000. A police source said: “The suspect has finally told us how and where he got the rifles and magazines.

He said the weapons belonged to him and Uche.

He said Uche died when they attempted to abduct the owner of the Young Shall Grow Motors. “He said in that very operation, he lost three of his gang members. At least two policemen were killed during gun battle with Evans’ gang on that fateful day.”

Speaking on that fateful operation, Evans reportedly said: “It was during that operation that Emeka, Uche and Hutch man died. It was only me and Nnamdi that survived.

Since Uche had already died, I decided to convert all the weapons to myself. It was after that operation; I formed another gang and continued with kidnapping of people in Lagos.

“Uche died at the scene of the gun battle, while Emeka died inside our vehicle as we tried to escape. We thought Emeka would survive, we drove straight to Ejigbo. It when we got to Ejigbo that we checked and realised that Emeka was dead. He died inside the car.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/detectives-excited-evans-reveals-source-arms/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by smartty68(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Ok! Now you've known where he gets his weapons from, could you do us a favour now by putting Evans where he rightfully belongs and get the f**k off social media. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by Moreoffaith(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2017
ok
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by engrpheleeks(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Lemme quickly book this space. I might be needing it for fainting.

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by ademega(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2017
He only get criminal. Mind no torture mind. Well, if Nigeria police catch innocent person self he would confess what he has never done, what he can't do and what he can never do, so how much more someone like Evans

1 Like

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by martyns303(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Not again

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by MARKone(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
This guy is starring at the death penalty, going by his confessions. Anyway if the law doesn't kill him, his colon cancer will.
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by nddydamzi(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans this, Evans that.its really getting boring abeg
I'll not be surprised if in the news tomorrow I see"Evans use to hide weapons in his as*hole"lobbish
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by qualityovenbake(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
ahh not again

Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by Goddys(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
....and he claimed to never have shed blood of anybody. Let him be hanged by the gallows until he gives out the last breath.
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by jonero4(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Naira landers, please show me some love am new here
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by mishai5: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Space booked
Re: Detectives Excited As Evans Reveals Source Of Arms by ijustdey: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A Grandma Did This To Her Grand Daughter In Onilegogoro Surulere. / Man Jailed After 'mistakenly' Ra-ping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin Sister / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.