Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' (34950 Views)

Orlando Owoh Detention: On Drugs Or His Music / MayD Performs 'Chop My Money' At Felabration / Nkem Owoh's Song "marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by kaydee(m): 3:59am On Jan 19, 2007
grin grin grin I just heard a lil kid in ma block singin the song and it waz so funny.I asked him who did that and he said Osofia.So funny!Thanks Seun for the lyrics,i'ma check the video out.
Who that guy who said he's trying to promote 419?I see the song as a warning.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by dblock(m): 5:27am On Jan 19, 2007
The song has been used in countless of 419 documentaries in America and in other western countries, even the naija government are now accusing him of worsening Nigeria's image abroad. Bunch of idiots really, it's a bit like the new hitler commedy the producers aren't trying to promote anything wrong they are just trying to create a bit off innocent humour out of it.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by JustGood(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2007
nkem na very good actor
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by JustGood(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2007
which time him go release movie again?
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by SI: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You guys are giving glory to whom it doesnt belong to. That song was written and sang by the soundtrack guy.It was a soundtrack to one of the movies he acted.

Osofia is not the writer nor the singer. He is just the MIMER.

Do ur researches well!!! and save the last laugh.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by UPRISING: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2007
NKEM OWOH IS THE BEST IN NOLLYWOOD
EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS JUST FUNNY.
LOOKING AT HIM IS FUNNY.
I THINK IS A NATURAL GIFT FROM GOD.
HE IS ALWAYS REAL
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by fromuk(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2007
The Guy is Too much abeg, looking at him before any movie is funny itself talkless of when he start to vomit. when i grow up i will be like him i believe.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by AkoEja: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2008
I hope people will see his song the way it is - a satire on the 419 scam; and in a way an expose on how the scammers think. Its a song that should help potential victims of 419. those who have heard and understood the song are less likely to fall victim of 419
Its just unfortunate some people took it it the wrong way. Go into the dictionary and check the meaning of the word "satire"
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by ebyeby: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
I love Nkem Owoh. When u listen 2 his music, his music makes sence, all he say in his music is true. He should pls keep it up. Our Naija musicians are good but some say the truth why some don't. So in his music he should be the best in the industry even in acting I think he is the best actor in the movie industry(Nollywood).
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by ebyeby: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2008
Pls do the remix for those your songs I'll like to hear it before the end of this year 2008.
That mucis should be the best for those 419ers
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by savanaha: 4:34am On Oct 19, 2008
I kove, love, love, love Nkem Owoh or who ever made these songs.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by savanaha: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2008
I love, love, love, love Nkem Owoh or who ever made these songs.
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by shotster50(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
His got mad talents,
Re: Nkem Owoh in 'I Go Chop Your Dollar' and 'Susana' by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
I think the video was terrific. . . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolani 'Ba MI Lo' - Featuring Reekado Banks (Video) / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . / Zip# Download Kendrick Lamar DAMN. (FULL ALBUM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.