Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? (1345 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
I am in love with this soprano singer in my choir, I got to know that our organist have been using this girl and went behind her to marry another lady late last year. Everything is kind of happening so fast between me an this lady but the thought of her past keeps
glaring at me whenever I see her. what to do?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Sugarcious(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Can u eat somebody's else vomit? *drops pen*

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by divinehand2003(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
If her past will be a problem in the future, why don't you forget all about the relationship? Besides there will be a time when quarrels can happen in your marriage and you will be tempted to use her past against her and nobody wants that at all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by CHAVINCI: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2017
:oop go use iron sponge wash ur brain,u not ok sir
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by CplusJason: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2017
I guess you've also "use" other girls too. cool

I hardly give advice, just follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by IamSINZ(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
I have a standing policy against that but if I really want her, then we're gonna have to migrate someplace else.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess you've also "use" other girls too. cool

I hardly give advice, just follow your heart.
this lady in question was carrying the man's child as at December when this man married someone else and she had to get rid of the baby. my heart says no but I like her
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Jaynom(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
If she makes me happy why not?
My happiness comes first!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by CplusJason: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2017
owxy22:
this lady in question was carrying the man's child as at December when this man married someone else and she had to get rid of the baby. my heart says no but I like her

I will give you this advice for free now.

RUN Bro, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:
I have a standing policy against that but if I really want her, then we're gonna have to migrate someplace else.
talking on migration, yes but I think I'm the one who needs it cos I can't bear the thought of seeing the idiot that used my fiance and ditched her but I will discuss it with her and if she doesn't agree, then I will follow the majority opinion
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Jaynom(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Sugarcious:
Can u eat somebody's else vomit? *drops pen*
But you're likely to marry somebody's Ex (vomit) wink

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by IamSINZ(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
owxy22:
talking on migration, yes but I think I'm the one who needs it cos I can't bear the thought of seeing the idiot that used my fiance and ditched her but I will discuss it with her and if she doesn't agree, then I will follow the majority opinion

Not just you. Both of you should find a way to migrate far from that guy. If she stays, then Okafor's Law may come into play. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by microjoystick: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
owxy22:
I am in love with this soprano singer in my choir, I got to know that our organist have been using this girl and went behind her to marry another lady late last year. Everything is kind of happening so fast between me an this lady but the thought of her past keeps
glaring at me whenever I see her. what to do?
plis i think u shuld not marry her just fûck her till u taya

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
plis i think u shuld not marry her just fûck her till u taya
lols
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2017
I can't do that...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by OVA200(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Been sleeping? it's not even once.
She is not a wife material for that to use her and fail to marry her speaks volume. Just let her go but if you want to go ahead no problem but I won't have a nice comment when you later come back here and seek advice about your promiscuous wife.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by gbengarock: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Your pastor must hear this...so una don turn church choir to playing ground

we all have our past(horrible ones at that). If u can't deal with it just move on.

Next time a lady tells u she has a past my guy run cos u don't wanna hear it

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Victornezzar: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op am ur pastor
so dis Wat u av been doing 2 d female choristers ahbi
we would meet in church tomorrow grin
Brother Jeremiah y are u lyk dis....dis is not a christian way grin
Deacon must hear dis grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by massive1019(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
@op....all girls ain't loyal. your dream girl was once someone bleeping machine.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op I suggest you confront the lady in question with this aligation( but don't make it look like a fight)
Then ask her if she still have any feeling for the guy in questions.
Then from her response you will be able to tell your next line of action

Inna ehn churches this days self get as in be undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
gbengarock:

we all have our past(horrible ones at that). If u can't deal with it just move on.

not church, its a group
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by owxy22(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
gbengarock:

not church, its a group
Victornezzar:
Op am ur pastor
so dis Wat u av been doing 2 d female choristers ahbi
we would meet in church tomorrow grin
Brother Jeremiah y are u lyk dis....dis is not a christian way grin
Deacon must hear dis grin
gbengarock:

not church, its a group
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by CplusJason: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
owxy22:
not church, its a groupnot church, its a group
Yeah, a group of "holy fornicators" cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Besides the fact that she is fine and has a good voice, what else about her keeps you attracted to her?

If those things you like about her change tomorrow, can you still be with her

Her past is past as long as she will let it remain in the past
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by Skylee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bro, here are my submissions if u must marry her:
1. You can't erase her past. Now that u know, it'll always come to your memory. Just ignore it wen it comes.
2. If u're to marry her, you both must cut all ties with him
3. Stay away, far away from him & change ur local assembly
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2017

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Your Friend Has Been Sleeping With? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
One Man's 'Ex' is another man's TREASURE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Have Revealed Why Men Find The Female Breast Very Irresistible / My Trip To Dubai In Private Jet (pictures) / Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.