Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

But God Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But God Why? (288 Views)

Question: "If Jesus Is God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But God Why? by FreshGreen: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
BUT GOD, WHY?
You are you a child of God, serving Him and doing His will, and you were trusting God for something, you prayed and fasted and you felt confident in the Lord about it as you began to claim it, at the end nothing worked out! You felt, “But God why?”

You wanted to write an exam, you prayed before registering and paying the huge amount, and you felt God was leading you to go ahead, then you did register and prepared day and night, prayed for God’s help for the professional or promotional exam. You were confident in the Lord for the success and looking ahead for the blessings, progress and promotion the success will yield for you, and you were even reciting how you would share the testimony for God’s glory. But alas, the result was a total failure, so painful as you looked back at the wasted effort, money and resources gone just like that? And you heard about unbelievers who made it in the exam, you felt like, “But God why? Why?”

You were considering applying for a job interview, for a contract, visa application, starting a business or marital relationship; you didn’t want to rush into it so you prayed until you had peace concerning it, then you started. Putting every effort, praying and trusting God for the success, you have gone far about it and waiting for turn-around that would change your living status forever, but all these expectations just come to an end within few hours, just like that? It was first like a dream, “No it can’t be, I prayed, I put all my effort, I have spent, even borrowed money for the project, I have informed friends and family about the relationship” And you can’t but help to ask, “God why? I thought You led me to do it, I told people I have prayed and You were leading me into it and so I was sure it would succeed, but why God………..?

Without pretending, something like this happened to me this week, as I was wandering why and why before God, the Spirit of God encouraged me and gave me reasons for the “WHY” and so the Lord instructed me to share my experience and His response to my “WHY” with His other children who are in the same situation at the moment. Since Thursday, I had been delaying the message, but have to wake up early this morning to share this word of Reassurance and Comfort from God with you children of God.

WHEN YOU ARE CONFUSED
You see, this is a critical moment for every child of God when you feel confused about God’s leading, promises or presence, when things are walking contrary even though you are still walking consistently with God, and you wander why? This is the junction where many children of God backslide, lose their steam for God or abandon walking with God or working for God, it is indeed a critical moment in our walk with God. But many also have successfully passed through it and had victory, success and testimonies at last. So if it is your turn or when it gets to you turn, do not feel as if it’s only you. Here is the response I got from God this week:

When you are confused about situations, just commit everything into God’s hand, even if He seems at distance, He is right there with you.

Do not waste your time asking “Why?” but ask for way out or what next.

When it seems there is no way or no help, just wait on the Lord and hold your peace, the Lord will always see you through and make a way.

Do not allow Satan to discourage you to see God as wicked or has abandoned you that would make you to be weak in prayer, in working for God or walking with him. You should know that when someone has a headache, the solution is not to cut off the head, but that is the advice Satan will always give you. When you have little headache of a disappointment which God is actually planning to turn to a big re-appointment, Satan will tell you to cut off your head, to stop praying, to stop walking with God or working for God, is that not a terrible solution of total disaster? Cutting of off your head is not the solution for headache, and so cutting off from God is not the solution for disappointments or problems of life.

THE RE-APPOINTMENT OF DISAPPOINTMENT
You asked why did God allowed this or that to happen, the answer God is giving me about my situation is that He is working everything for my good, turning disappointment to a better re-appointment. Actually I had an appointment for interview this week, and it turned to a total disappointment, but God is telling me He is working to turn the disappointment to a better re-appointment for me, and He orders me to share this message with you.

But you know when you are still in the midst or memory of a fresh disappointment, it may be difficult to understand how on earth the overwhelming failure and disappointment would turn to blessing. That was exactly the case of Naomi in the Bible. Naomi lost her husband and 2 grown up children, and she was like, “God why? After the whole serving you and working for you? After praying, prophesying that they would not die but live? Yet they died. I am left with nothing.” She said to people, “Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me. 21 I went out full, and the LORD has brought me home again empty. Why do you call me Naomi, since the LORD has testified against me, and the Almighty has afflicted me?” Ruth 1:20.

That was how Naomi felt when things were working contrary; she was like, “Why God” But our God is a God who always in the business of turning disappointment to re-appointment and late to latest; within a short time, God turned things for better for Naomi, even her situation became better than how it was before.

At the end, God blessed Naomi more than her beginning that people around testified, “Blessed be the LORD, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel! 15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” Ruth 4:14, 15.

Naomi lost 2 sons and God gave her a miracle better than 7 sons, which was Ruth. Do you know that we read about Naomi in the Bible from the Book of Ruth? That means without Ruth there wouldn’t have been any record of Naomi and her family in the Bible. It was through Ruth God blessed Naomi and made her name to be remembered forever. There are thousands of women bearing the name “Naomi” today, celebrating her and her name till today. That is the reason for “why” God allow what you past through – to give you a better end!

God does not promise you an expected beginning or an expected journey, but an expected end. So things may not begin as expect or go as expected, but if you serve God and faithfully walk with Him and work for Him, He will give you an expected end!

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

God bless you!

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus or to rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link and read https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / I Yearn For You Always—not For Your Body, But For Your Soul. / Get Ready For Second Coming Of Jesus – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.