Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) (1870 Views)

3D 'Carbon Copy' Of Jesus Created Using Evidence From The Shroud Of Turin / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ / Was Jesus Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hi, friends! I'm happy that I finally made this article. I am also glad that a friend of mine by name Hopefullandlord and my other Nairaland friends will be seeing this. They want me to prove that Jesus Christ is the creator of the universe. Well, that's not a problem. That's what I will be doing here now. My advice is that my readers should please zero in on my points, and reason logically with me, and take their precious time to read, thanks.
Here, I would be presenting:
a)Biblical Proofs and
b)Historical proofs (which comes up in part 2 of this article)

Biblical Proofs
Jesus Christ, you see, wasn't a mere human prophet or person like others who had walked this planet. Why did I say this? He claimed to be more than just a man.This is expressed most clearly in a verse found in John 8:56, where Jesus was having a discussion with the Pharisees. After he claimed that Abraham rejoiced to see his day (something that could only make sense if Jesus existed before and during the life of Abraham), Then He made a self-proclamation that was so mind-boggling that they had wanted to stone Him. Now they wanted to know why Abraham had rejoiced to see His day, knowing that He wasn't even 50 years old. Then, He replied them: "...Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" So, they picked up stones to throw at Him, but he escaped it.(John 8:58-59)
What does “I Am” mean?

“I Am” is one of the names of God in the Old Testament. (Exodus 3:13-14) He claimed to be God and they thought it was blasphemy. (Of course, His audience knew He wasn't joking and that He was clearly claiming equality with God) You look for the reason why they wanted to kill Jesus? This was it. You also want to know why He was eventually crucified? This was it! (John 10:33)
He said he existed before Abraham (which implies divinity), and then further claimed to be the God of the Old Testament specifically. Now, take note of this: The God of the Old Testament is the creator of the universe as revealed in Genesis 1:“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” If the God of the Old Testament created the universe, and the God of the Old Testament called Himself “I Am”, and Jesus claimed to be the “I Am” that existed before Abraham was born, it's a clear proof that Jesus believed Himself to be the creator of the universe, and not what we call the big bang...proof 1
The apostles believed Jesus created the universe. And that's proof 2
John the apostle believed that Jesus created the universe. "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not" (John 1:10) This is also one of the clearest proofs of this John you could ever find in the Bible: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.”– John 1:1-3
This powerful statement came from an eyewitness of Jesus' ministry. Apostle Paul also said about this whole thing: “15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (Colossians 1:15-17)
In fact, proof 3 is this: “In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.”(Hebrews 1:2)
Proof 4 is that of God in Genesis 1:26 saying,"Let US create..." . Who were the US? Of course Jesus and the Holy Spirit, who were co-equal with Him.
In summary, I could go on and on in giving you proofs that Jesus created the universe till you are tired of reading. And again, space is a major challenge here. But in case you want to surrender your life to this Jesus, your creator, the creator of the universe, and the only true God, do so now by asking Him to come into your life, by a simple prayer: "Dear Jesus, please come into my life and be my personal Lord and and Saviour. I believe You've done so now. Thank You for saving me, amen"
Congratulations! Get in touch with me on +2348125374154, or better, join me on Facebook via the link www.facebook.com/israel.kenc. I will be creating a Whatsapp platform for us soon. Thanks. God bless you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just when you think you're gonna read something unique, then they repeat same trash all over again.

I dont even know where to start from.... Should I start from genesis ni or revelation?

HopefulLandlord will only laugh at your SO CALLED EVIDENCE OF JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, JESUS IS GOD.

Let me come & be going jare. Laugh wan kill me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
@OP, hope you're aware Panku is the creator of the universe and not jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
adepeter26:
@OP, hope you're aware Panku is the creator of the universe and not jesus?
Sir, with all due respect, don't lock your mind and read to argue. Open your mind to see if am making a worthwhile point.

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by hopefulLandlord: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
I'm impressed, not with the message but with the effort you must've put into doing these

asides that however there's nothing in this article of yours that can be good enough for a doubter, it can only work for someone favourably inclined to it, its filled with circular reasoning fallacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by dalaman: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
The OP's proof that Jesus created the universe is some disjointed biblical verses. Well done OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
IKC10:

Sir, with all due respect, don't lock your mind and read to argue. Open your mind to see if am making a worthwhile point.
I'm been open-minded. You're the close Minded person here.

You aint making any point.
just like you read from the Bible that Jesus is the creator of the universe, i was told and taught that Panku created the universe.

You try, but your effort wasn't best enough. Try harder next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
@op, I realise you're trying to make ya articles in parts..

Abeg, dont stress yourself. Kindly end it at PART 1.
Subsequent parts gonna be trash

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by wolesmile(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just when you thought you've seen and heard it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
adepeter26:

I'm been open-minded. You're the close Minded person here.

You aint making any point.
just like you read from the Bible that Jesus is the creator of the universe, i was told and taught that Panku created the universe.

You try, but your effort wasn't best enough. Try harder next time
Ok sir, but please do read my post to Hopefullandlord now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm impressed, not with the message but with the effort you must've put into doing these

asides that however there's nothing in this article of yours that can be good enough for a doubter, it can only work for someone favourably inclined to it, its filled with circular reasoning fallacy
Thanks sir. With all due respect, anybody can claim to be God and you sure know it won't take much writing to disprove such claims. But when it comes to Jesus' claims of divinity, it can't be so easily disproved sir. Why? Because, Jewish historians, Pagan historians, Atheist historians, Islamic historians, Christian historians, Secular historians, etc have in one way or the other written historical facts that are coherent with what is written in the Bible. For example sir, a larger percentage of all historians agree that there was a man called Jesus Christ of Nazareth who lived 2000 years ago, claimed, to be God, and some historians are coherent with His resurrection claims as seen in the Holy Bible. So you see sir, trying to disprove Jesus' claims as God, you have to prove to me that you are more profound in History than these firsthand historians, which is never possible because you are only a twenty-first century historian (that's even if you are a historian) However Jesus had critics, but some of these critics still penned down some of the truths coherent with what Jesus said in the Bible. So, sir, Jesus is one guy that His story has prevailed over 2000years and has claimed a reasonable percentage of over 7billion humans on the planet. You know why? Because it's not easy to disprove His existence, ministry, death and resurrection. Sir, in my next post, I will follow you up with non-biblical history that prove the divinity of Jesus Christ from the above historians and more, hinting their exact statements and the books where you can find them. And for your information, I am a balanced Christian, I have weighed this divinity issue about Jesus from various angles, even from your point of view as an atheist, and can only conclude that it makes more sense to give Jesus the benefit of the doubt. For me, it makes less sense to try to explain the existence of the universe by using scientific facts alone, because science is myopic in many things. Even NASA scientists are wallowing in a lot of confusion as regards the universe. Do you know sir, that there are many unanswered questions by science, and you want to hang your faith on people with such limited knowledge. Sir, this world has a spiritual aspect of it that science can't explain. If you doubt it , then you just have to explain to me scientifically how magicians exhibit their acts. Or would you deny the existence of magicians? Well, if you do, I will give you a list of well -known magicians that if anyone denies spiritual power, and gambles their life for a trial, he might not live to tell the story, not to talk of well-known anointed men of God who have raised the dead and wrought diverse kinds of miracles, with evidence, which science cannot also explain. So you see, to have a balanced view of the universe and its origin, you have to give consideration to both scientific facts (which I agree with--especially when it doesn't contradict spiritual truths) and too, spiritual realities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by Immorttal: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
IKC10 you are still learning work grin
even felixomor and bubu will laugh at this post, soo incoherent. Dont waste your time on the part 2, save your strenght bro happy sunday wink
Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by felixomor: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Nice one Op,

Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Immorttal:
IKC10 you are still learning work grin
even felixomor and bubu will laugh at this post, soo incoherent. Dont waste your time on the part 2, save your strenght bro happy sunday wink
Thanks so much sir. But I pray that my God will open your eyes one day. Go write it down sir. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:
Nice one Op,

Keep it coming.
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by oaroloye(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

It is just not fair to pretend that you have "PROOF" when all you have is "PROPAGANDA."

It makes Christians look foolish.

YAHSHUA NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS THE CREATOR.

If he ever had, he would have been executed immediately, and his followers summarily executed also.

The only reason why they were allowed to operate to of Jerusalem for decades (Saint Peter's grave was reportedly found there,) was that they never made any such claim, nor tried to preach that Lord Yahshua was equal with God, or The Creator.

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out, and his Disciples,
into the towns of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,

"Whom do men say that I am?"

28. And they answered,

"John the Baptist; but some say, Elias;
and others, One of the Prophets."

29. And he saith unto them,

"But whom say ye that I am?"

And Peter answereth and saith unto him,

"Thou art the Christ."

30. And he charged them
that they should tell no man of him.

THE LORD FORBADE HIS DISCIPLES TO TELL PEOPLE ANYTHING ABOUT HIM- BECAUSE THAT WAS NEVER THE GOSPEL.

The Oyinbos replaced THE GOSPEL with formulae of their own devising, which exclude the necessity of OBEYING Lord Yahshua's Teachings.

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where Jesus
had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them,
saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and teach all nations,
baptizing them
in The Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World." Amen.

WHAT ALL FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HAVE IN COMMON, BY DEFINITION, IS THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO FOLLOW ALL OF THE LORD'S TEACHINGS TO BE SAVED.
Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by valboy20(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is truly funny.

@OP you can only make arguments that shows Jesus was a historical figure and as an atheist myself I don't doubt Jesus historicity. There was a runty apocalyptic prophet that lived in first century Palestine and was executed for sedition. But that's all you can do. Jesus divinity is a different ball game, a legendary embellishment which lack basis in reality. Nobody can prove the divinity of Jesus. Mind you, quoting the Bible to prove Jesus divinity is a circular logic fallacy. Try again. Lol

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Some Christians don't know this . Jesus is actually the creator of the universe and pre-incarnate Jesus communicated with Adam and Eve at the Garden (that's if you take with the creation story literally ) , he became a friend to Abraham and is the God Abraham actually worshipped . So the Abrahamic religions - Christians , Muslims , and Jews - through the apt understanding of the scriptures are actually worshiping Jesus Christ . Its crazy right ?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by bennyann: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Some Christians don't know this . Jesus is actually the creator of the universe and pre-incarnate Jesus communicated with Adam and Eve at the Garden (that's if you take with the creation story literally ) , he became a friend to Abraham and is the God Abraham actually worshipped . So the Abrahamic religions - Christians , Muslims , and Jews - through the apt understanding of the scriptures are actually worshiping Jesus Christ . Its crazy right ?

Really crazy I tell ya.

Anyone who believes Jesus is God shouldn't be shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
bennyann:

Really crazy I tell ya.

Anyone who believes Jesus is God shouldn't be shocked.

True smiley

Where'v you been by the way ?
Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by bennyann: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

True smiley

Where'v you been by the way ?

Oh, that? I've been waiting for you to ask me *scratches head* grin

I had to focus on some important things so as not to be distracted by nairaland cheesy nairaland is a distraction to me you know

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by ifeyemi200(f): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am waiting for part 2.this is interesting

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
bennyann:

Oh, that? I've been waiting for you to ask me *scratches head* grin

I had to focus on some important things so as not to be distracted by nairaland cheesy nairaland is a distraction to me you know

Thanks bro

grin

You welcome sis

3 Likes

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

It is just not fair to pretend that you have "PROOF" when all you have is "PROPAGANDA."

It makes Christians look foolish.

YAHSHUA NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS THE CREATOR.
Dear friend, if you say this, then, it seems you are forgetting the New Testament in a hurry. Please sir, do read my points again and the one I wrote to hopefullandlord

oaroloye:
If he ever had, he would have been executed immediately, and his followers summarily executed also.
Then, what was the reason Jesus and His disciples died?

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Really?
Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
valboy20:
This is truly funny.
Nobody can prove the divinity of Jesus. Mind you, quoting the Bible to prove Jesus divinity is a circular logic fallacy. Try again. Lol
You don't believe His divinity, right? Ok, but, please do tell me why you think Jesus Christ was crucified. And what was the charge against Him? Your answer alone will prove His divinity.

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
I love this real good!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
ifeyemi200:
I am waiting for part 2.this is interesting
Thanks ifeyemi200, you are going to see it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by valboy20(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2017
IKC10:
You don't believe His divinity, right? Ok, but, please do tell me why you think Jesus Christ was crucified. And what was the charge against Him? Your answer alone will prove His divinity.
Dude do you have comprehension issue? You wouldn't be asking me why Jeebus was executed if you grasped my post 'cause I already stated the reason there. If you don't have nothin' new to say, why bothering with the new thread?
Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by IKC10(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2017
valboy20:

Dude do you have comprehension issue? You wouldn't be asking me why Jeebus was executed if you grasped my post 'cause I already stated the reason there. If you don't have nothin' new to say, why bothering with the new thread?
I am sorry sir, I beg to disagree. The charge over Him was never that of sedition. They,crucified Him because:
1. He claimed equality with God.
2. He said He'd rise again after 3 days..., etc.

1 Like

Re: Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) by valboy20(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
IKC10:

I am sorry sir, I beg to disagree. The charge over Him was never that of sedition. They,crucified Him because:
1. He claimed equality with God.
2. He said He'd rise again after 3 days..., etc.

Your arguments are pretty weak bro. You just said it yourself 'he CLAIMED equality with God.'
Claims are not evidence. Mohammed claimed Jesus wasn't divine. A tribe in Congo claimed their god Bumba vomited our world into existence. Since you're this credulous, why don't you believe their claims? Simple answer is, you wasn't indoctrinated with those claims. Lol.
You have to adduce something for your claims if you truly want anybody to take you serious.

There's nothing new about the supernatural and mythical embellishments in Jesus story. It's a composite of many literature available to the first century ex pagan Christian mythographers. He was the healing god Aesclepius; the solar hero Hercules, who ascended to heaven amidst a number of witnesses. He was the man transformed by an apotheosis death, like Romulus of ancient Rome, the dying and rising Osiris, king of kings, whose treacherous brother betrayed him at his last supper. He was the dangerous child who posed a threat to the local tyrant and was hastened to safety, as was also the case with the more ancient Krishna of India, Moses of Israel and Sargon of Babylonia. He was the twice-born giver of wine and life, Dionysus. He was the child whose imminent birth was announced by divine dreams, oracles and angels, as was the case with Pythagoras, Buddha and Alexander the Great, to name just a few more ancient examples. If we can easily dismiss those stories, why should we treat Jesus' case differently.

So brother how did you know Jesus was God outside the grandiose tales in the holey babble? Or are you this credulous?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 / Toronto Based Ice Cream Shop Mocks God And Christians. / The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.