Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit (1874 Views)

Overcoming The Frustration Barrier / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2019
The Frustration Of The Spirit Of God

I expect this to be the first time most persons both within and without the church, would hear something like this about the Spirit of God.

It was a first for me as well when the Spirit of God first revealed Himself to me, for considering what I'd heard concerning Him when He first came upon the church and endued it with the power to fulfill its divine mandate of preaching the Gospel of Truth to God's creation.

And in addition to that, all the sweet things i have heard being said of Him now by those of the church, and how many times they call His Name, the last thing I would have expected of that same Holy Spirit is to possibly be frustrated.

For I thought He had everything He wanted, and that He could do whatever He wanted to do for someone with all that power. But it was only after getting to know Him on a personal level that He revealed this to me concerning Himself.

It was an unusual feeling, as if I had entered into the deepest parts of His heart, and from that position i could fathom His deepest thoughts, secrets and feelings, for it was as though He had nothing to hide from me despite that it was the first time I was getting to know Him.

And as strange as it may sound, because of the extent to which i was able to feel how He felt, i must say that I felt really sorry for the Holy Spirit, because I could emphathize with His situation and what He was going through.

For this was the same Spirit of God of whom it was said:

Genesis 1:2 (KJV)

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

So it was the same Spirit of God who while He was upon the Earth in the beginning had transformed the Earth which was without form, void and filled with darkness, in other words in a very bad and hopeless state into this:

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

So that's the same Spirit of God that's fully present here on Earth which is in a very bad state, similar in a sense to what it was in the beginning while He was here, yet He can't do much about it.

That's how frustrating it has been for the Spirit of God, for He sees the problems on Earth and has the power to solve them, and truly wants to help, for that's one of the purposes for which He was sent to the Earth. But He is not able to help much and serve His purpose on Earth because He is not given the tools He needs to enable Him do His job.

For the Holy Spirit in spite of all the power at His disposal cannot work alone, but always works with the Word of God, for He needs It to be able to do His job.

That's why in the beginning despite being on the Earth which was said to be formless, void and filled with darkness, He wasn't able to do anything about it, but kept moving upon the waters until God said:

"Let there be light"! (Gen 1:3)

And immediately after the Word of God came, it was said:

"And there was light"! (Gen 1:3)

Therefore it was only after the Word of God came forth that the Spirit of God was able to serve His purpose and help make the Earth a better place, because It gave the Him the tool He required to function.

And that was how the Earth which was said to be without form, void and filled with darkness was transformed into a very good place in God's sight, for it was because the Holy Spirit had the Word of God which He needed right there for Him to work with.

But today it's an entirely different story, because the Spirit of God has being moving upon the same Earth, but more or less without the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning for Him to be able to do His job.

The situation could be likened to His Hands being tied for the shortage of the Word of God upon the Earth.

But some may wonder how there could possibly be a lack of the Word of God on Earth despite that there are churches all over the place, and many who preach the "Word of God" especially the church leaders?

The Truth is that the Holy Spirit is not man(flesh) so He cannot be deceived, for He knows the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning which enabled Him to do His job more than any man does.

For He and the Word of God are one, so wherever the Word is, there will the Spirit also be.

Hence when the Word of God which was in the beginning came to the Earth in human form as Jesus, the Spirit of God was there with Him to confirm that this was the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning, with whom He coproduced the creation. And He confirmed the Word of God by the mighty works which He did on Earth, as the Word of God enabled Him to do His job.

And also when Jesus founded His church upon the Word of God which was in the beginning, the Spirit of God was also there with the church to confirm that this was the Word of God, by the mighty works He did on Earth, as the Word of God gave Him the capacity to do His job.

So if it's that same Spirit in the above instances that was still here on Earth, but isn't able to do mighty works on Earth with the church as He had done then, despite all the words emanating from the church and her leaders that are being observed as the Word of God by men, it means that what was being observed as the Word of God to men was not the Word of God to the Spirit of God.

For it's not up to man to determine what the Word of God is but up to the Spirit of God, so if the Spirit of God more or less doesn't confirm most of those words as the Word of God, it means that it is not the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning.

Because if it was, the Spirit of God would instantly recognize it, for He would know that Word once He sees it, but if He is not able to recognize it as the Word of God, it is only because it is not that which He recognizes as the Word of God.

For the Spirit of God is not here to bear witness unto Himself or unto men, but unto the Word of God which was in the beginning that came to the Earth in the form of man. So that's the only Word of God which the Spirit of God recognizes because the purpose for which He was sent to the Earth was to confirm that Word.

Hence the frustration of the Holy Spirit because despite being on Earth, He lacks the Word of God to enable Him serve the purpose for which He came to the Earth, which was to bear witness unto that Word.

But despite revealing His frustration to me, He seemed to be pleased with me, hence the revelation of His deepest feelings as such to me despite that it was the very first time I was getting to know Him.

For even though I didn't know Him personally by then, He knew me because I had what He required to do His job in me, even the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning, and hence had given Him that rare opportunity to serve His purpose upon the Earth, and showcase what He was able to do.

For it was then I was able to realize why the word I was equipped with were the Words of Jesus instead of that which dominates the church today, for it was the only way the Spirit of God was going to be able to show the full extent of His capacity as He did in the beginning, and with Jesus, and also the church that Jesus founded.

For the Words of Jesus is the Word of God which was in the beginning of creation with whom the Spirit of God made everything that was made. For that's the Word of God that was sent to the Earth in the form of man, unto whom the Spirit of God was sent to bear witness on Earth.

God bless.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by orunto27: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Welldone. God is our Trainer, Skills and Experience.

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by orunto27: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2019
Welldone. God is our Trainer, Skills and Experience.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Then the time you spend here fooling around,lying,experiencing hallucinations, displaying shameful exhibitions and quarrelling could be used to preach the word of God as a way of comforting your imaginary friend....

4 Likes

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
The Frustration Of The Spirit Of God

But today it's an entirely different story, because the Spirit of God has being moving upon the same Earth, but more or less without the Word of God which was with Him in the beginning for Him to be able to do His job.

So that's the same Spirit of God that's fully present here on Earth which is in a very bad state, similar in a sense to what it was in the beginning while He was here, yet He can't do much about it.

But He is not able to help much and serve His purpose on Earth because He is not given the tools He needs to enable Him do His job.

For the Holy Spirit in spite of all the power at His disposal cannot work alone, but always works with the Word of God, for He needs It to be able to do His job.
You are saying the Spirit of God is powerless without you, which, technically, might be right, except the Spirit of God is always, continuously, working, with or without you and even if there were no more mud God will raise up new ones from stones.

Don't you have neighbours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Sibrah: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why is this Spirit of God frustrated then and how He be given room to express Himself?
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sibrah:
Why is this Spirit of God frustrated then and how He be given room to express Himself?
Because He lacks the Word of God on Earth, and in spite of His unprecedented powers without the Word of God He can do nothing.

For the Word of God is like the activation code which unlocks the power of the Holy Spirit and enables Him to express Himself.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Sibrah: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Because He lacks the Word of God on Earth, and in spite of His unprecedented powers without the Word of God He can do nothing.

For the Word of God is like the activation code which unlocks the power of the Holy Spirit and enables Him to express Himself.
So the word is limited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sibrah:
So the word is limited.
It depends, for the Spirit of God didn't lack the Word of God in the beginning while He was here on Earth, because God was there to provide the Word He required to do His job.

And God gave man His Word so that in man keeping it, man would have provided and instance of the Word of God on Earth. And the more the obedience of the Word of God on Earth by men, the more the instances of the Word of God on Earth.

So that's how the Word of God is in short supply on Earth, because men who keep the Word of God on Earth are in short supply.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
You are saying the Spirit of God is powerless without you, which, technically, might be right, except the Spirit of God is always, continuously, working, with or without you and even if there were no more mud God will raise up new ones from stones.

Don't you have neighbours?
Well said, mister paypal moneybags "ọrẹ mi olowo", my rich money friend
When one is rejected, discarded and dispirited, then the Spirit of God is powerless without you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by LordReed(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Omo even the god dey frustrate LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by budaatum: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
All I said in לֹא-תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל, וְכָל-תְּמוּנָה muttley, and paypal is all you got? Just goes to show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3PYcTQezQM

MuttleyLaff:
Well said, mister paypal moneybags "ọrẹ mi olowo", my rich money friend
When one is rejected, discarded and dispirited, then the Spirit of God is powerless without you
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:

bro, be careful of blasphemy against The Spirit of God! It's an unforgivable Sin.
The Spirit of God is never Frustrated, never Limited, never in Lack!!! He can work and function without a single human on earth! What I said I say again unto you, Be Careful!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
budaatum:
All I said in לֹא-תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל, וְכָל-תְּמוּנָה muttley, and paypal is all you got? Just goes to show.

MuttleyLaff:
Of course, its hard to believe, but yeah it doe mean, its all of God's plan for perfecting man. As it were, out of chaos, emerges harmony and beauty. Good enough isn't good enough, if it can be better. And better isn't good enough if it can be best, perfecting man.

"Experience shapes character, and character determines action
a character totally without experience is all but a contradiction in terms
"
- excerpt from page 87, GOD - A BIOGRAPHY by Jack Miles

Dont worry, you will become aware. With time, you will know about each and everything

Let me here, shed light on that a bit, as far as I know, human beings as a creation, are born and begin life, initially without character, and if at all any, not very much of it, so in time, we are on earth to acquire, build character and stock up on it. There's no doubt that, we all begin life on earth, with innocence and/or start it with lack of experience. We acquire learning from experiences, well, even kids soon figure out that if you dont learn from experience, you get your fingers burned. So the character development on our individual blank canvases happens or occurs afterwards from our individually separate distinct painful and exhilarating experiences

Incidentally, the Earth is a market place and school, while experience is its hardest kind of teacher of all. We are here on earth to be tested first and then have the lesson with character forming, after the test. You definitely have heard the phrase "out of character," know the implication and understand what is meant by using the phrase

"For we are God's masterpiece.
He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago
"
- Ephesians 2:10

Ephesians 2:10 above implies you're destined or your destiny is to, do good works, things God had plans for us long time ago to do

Magnolia.a, a person often meets his/her destiny on the road he/she took or was put on, trying to avoid it (e.g. Joseph, Moses, Jesus etcetera)

Ephesians 2:10 above implies you're destined or your destiny is to, do good works

Elsewhere, the bible states that: "Many, however, that live as enemies of the cross of Christ, their destiny is destruction"

You are the captain of your soul, intertwined with the flesh and spirit, hence expectedly the master of your destiny.

Every human has been given the right to decide his/her own destiny. So you're the designer of your destiny. You're the author. You write the story. The pen is in your hand and the outcome is whatever you choose

So watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

You dont sound convinced

"26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
[s]and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.[/s]
27So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
"
- Genesis 1:26-27

This is a very good inquiry question. I like it and lurve how you asked it.

What do you think is the image of God and what's His likeness is? Well in an oversimplified way "image of God" and "His likeness" are "Hebraism". They are a Hebrew idiom or expression. The image of God is God expressing Himself. It is God is projecting Himself and the Godhead.

OK, let's do it this way, I am quite sure you're familiar with how artists express themselves with their particular form of art, even you too, do express yourself with specific hair styles or hair do etcetera, but if taking this image and expressing oneself thing seriously, then as regards, the "whats the image of God" question, the image of God, is about God uninhibitedly expressing Himself through giving some insight into what the Godhead is all about, with and through using the creation of man as the art form. Man is meant to be the image of God, as in, be a creative self-expression of the Godhead, this is God showing who He is, but this image got marred after the fall from grace, as in, the quality or appearance of the image got spoiled. The image got spoiled after Adam & Eve rejected and opposed God. The wholeness and godliness of the image got lost and broken after the fall, though fragmented pieces of it still remained

"Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God (i.e. image that exactly reflects its source)..."
- Colossians 1:15a

"Christ is the exact likeness of the unseen God (i.e. the visible likeness of the invisible God)
He existed before God made anything at all, and, in fact, Christ himself is the Creator who made.
"
- Colossians 1:15

"He is the reflection of God's glory (i.e. mirror-like representation) and the exact likeness of His being"
- Hebrews 1:3a

"His Son is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of God's being (i.e. the exact representation of His nature)
He holds everything together through his powerful words.
After He had cleansed people from their sins, He received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven.
"
- Hebrews 1:3

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.
They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News.
They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
"
- 2 Corinthians 4:4

Now about "what's His likeness" question, well Jesus is the exact likeness of God. The likeness of God is the visible spiritual attribute of the moral qualities of God, which are wisdom, power, compassion, holiness, justice, goodness and truth.

I previously said that, I am sure you made the observation that, God in Genesis 1:26 had said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" but in Genesis 1:27, man was only made in His image, nothing about the other half, likeness is mentioned. That, it wasnt until Genesis 5:1, that the subject "likeness of God" ever surfaced, and even that likeness is shortlived, because by Genesis 5:3, when Adam had his son, the son is in Adam's likeness, after Adam's image and not anymore God's. The likeness of God because of the fall from grace, is no more there already.

Colossians 1:15a, Hebrews 1:3a and 2 Corinthians 4:4 profoundly, have a sudden realization and great revelation because the trio, are talking of the living embodiment of God, about the road that leads to perfection, the road that leads to all and what is good, what God is and what God is about. Each day with Christ in our lives, we are becoming that exact likeness of God

"31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne.
32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.
34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in,
36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’
37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink?
38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’
40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’
41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,
43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’
44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’
45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’
46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
"
- Matthew 25:32-46

You can see from Matthew 25:32-46, that God is not a respecter of persons. Whoever follows the commandments of Jesus is included, sects or no sects.

A candle loses nothing, by lighting another candle

budaatum:
h t tps://youtu.be/q3PYcTQezQM

MuttleyLaff:
... We were born to be real, not born to be perfect.
You asked a question, and so, I was being real with you, saying things as they are, not mincing words etcetera but hey, now you want to flip the table over me and that reminds me of the Ebenezer Obey's donkey, donkey rider, his son and "awon omo araiye" classic tune.

MuttleyLaff:
It is Ebenezer Obey alright. When young, I used to know all the words by heart and sing along
It's actually playing right now and me bobbing my head to it reminiscing.
Classic miliki good old evergreen tune. I smh and weep for this generation. The word music is from the root word, muse, which means, make you to think about something carefully, thoughtfully and for a long time, to inspires and/or make you become absorbed in meaningful and positive thoughts. Not the bubblegum pop crap, contrived and marketed to appeal to pre-teens and teenagers
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tosinex:
bro, be careful of blasphemy against The Spirit of God! It's an unforgivable Sin.
The Spirit of God is never Frustrated, never Limited, never in Lack!!! He can work and function without a single human on earth! What I said I say again unto you, Be Careful!!
I appreciate your concern.

And you are right that the Holy Spirit could do without a single human on Earth, but have you ever heard of the Holy Spirit doing any single work without the Word of God?

Moreover what would you call God's mood when He decided to destroy the whole Earth because of the actions of the human beings He had made? And also when He decided to destroy the children of Israel in the wilderness because their stiff-necked and rebellious ways, before Moses stood in the gap?

And what word would you also use to describe Jesus mood when He wept over the city of Jerusalem for rejecting Him?

If frustrated answers to all of the above questions, then the Holy Spirit could also be frustrated because He emanated from God just as Jesus was, therefore saying so wouldn't be blasphemy.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tosinex:
Gone into one ear, out through the other ear

jesusjnr:
I appreciate your concern.

And you are right that the Holy Spirit could do without a single human on Earth, but have you ever heard of the Holy Spirit doing any single without the Word of God?
"Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep.
And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
"
- Genesis 1:2

Notice, no word of God, before the hovering over the surface of the waters

jesusjnr:
Moreover what would you call God's mood when He decided to destroy the whole Earth because of the actions of the human beings He had made?
You call the mood, God taking care of business. God is someone who knows the end from the beginning. He knew a time will come to destroy the whole Earth because of the actions of the human beings He had made

jesusjnr:
And also when He decided to destroy the children of Israel in the wilderness because their stiff-necked and rebellious ways, before Moses stood in the gap?
God is a Compassionate God, and why He listened to Moses' plea, who so happened saved the Israelities' bacon

jesusjnr:
If frustrated, then the Holy Spirit could also be frustrated because He emanated from Him.
"Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."
- Ephesians 4:30

"Don't give God's Holy Spirit any reason to be upset with you.
He has put his seal on you for the day you will be set free [from the world of sin]
"

"And do not make God's Holy Spirit sad; for the Spirit is God's mark of ownership on you,
a guarantee that the Day will come when God will set you free.
"

If not that the Holy Spirit is a gentleman, nobagger can frustrate the Holy Spirit, nothing can stop the move of the Holy Spirit. Do not mistake the timidness of the Holy Spirit, as in, like a dove, for a sign of weakness

jesusjnr:
Because Jesus who also proceeded from God was also frustrated while He was on Earth which made Him weep over the city of Jerusalem
The works, neither of man nor of Satan can frustrate the designs of God, or ever has frustrated the works of Jesus Christ. Cain tried in vain, to frustrate Genesis 3:15, the first prophecy of the Messiah spoken by God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by budaatum: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sorry muttley, but if I wanted Bible I'll go read my own. It does not have yadayada in it.

Kindly reduce quoting buda.

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by titigenius: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
hello guys its been a while, i see jesusjnr has not been able to notice he has pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
titigenius:
hello guys its been a while, i see jesusjnr has not been able to notice he has pride.
Yeah! Just like the Pharisees taught of Jesus.

Pride indeed!
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Dafemich(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
titigenius:
I don't know what type of a human being he is Some times he behaves normal, but sometimes he behaves like someone on drugs

3 Likes

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by titigenius: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=80721217] Yeah! Just like the Pharisees taught of Jesus.

Pride you remind me of Elijah who thought he was the only one left serving God till God set him straight

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2019
titigenius:
Pride you remind me of Elijah who thought he was the only one left serving God till God set him straight
I was right when I said you remind me of the Pharisees who lacked knowledge and thought that Jesus saying the Truth equated to being proud.

Because if you think God having seven thousand in Israel whose knees haven't bowed to Baal or kissed him equated to God having seven thousand Elijahs, then you have proven the extent of your ignorance concerning the ways of God.

For you forget Elijah knew about Obadiah and the hundred prophets that he hid in the cave when he made that comment. And when God sent him to annoint a successor, He didn't choose from any of those prophets but a herdsman called Elisha.

God hardly has people like Elijah that would commit to Him as much as Elijah did, hardly! For they are one in a million, if not tell me how many prophets He gives such a mantle and takes up into heaven as He did Elijah?

You think it was a coincidence that Elijah was there with Moses at the mount of transfiguration of Jesus?

You guys remind me of Aaron and Miriam who instead of trying to learn from Moses what he did that made God distinguish him from prophets like them and emulate it so that God would treat them likewise, they become jealous and start calling him proud.

You can see what God said concerning Moses to them concerning the distinctive faithfulness of Moses to Him in all His house, because such rarely happens.

For crying out loud, Aaron wouldn't have been alive but for Moses plea to God on his behalf after he had made the golden calf for the people of Israel when Moses left them with him for just days!

If you think you this is pride, and not to make you guys give the Holy Spirit what lacks on Earth which is the obedience of Word of God which was in the beginning who is Jesus, so that He would treat you the same way, then you can continue chasing shadows.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Dafemich:
I don't know what type of a human being he is Some times he behaves normal, but sometimes he behaves like someone on drugs
You keep proving why you would remain in your spiritual ignorance as the Pharisees, for if Jesus were here you would say the same thing concerning Him.

But according to His saying, "wisdom is justified of her children"!
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by budaatum: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2019
"By thy fruits are thee known".
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by titigenius: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
what you call knowledge is blinding you mister, you know spiritual things and I applaud you for that but it's not enough to have knowledge add wisdom to what you know. knowledge can swell up the mind you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2019
titigenius:
what you call knowledge is blinding you mister, you know spiritual things and I applaud you for that but it's not enough to have knowledge add wisdom to what you know. knowledge can swell up the mind you know
I don't believe you are right, but I believe you have a right to your opinion.

God bless.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by titigenius: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't believe you are right, but I believe you have a right to your opinion.

God bless.
as you do.
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Anas09: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joeagbaje pls come and see o
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Joagbaje(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anas09:
Joeagbaje pls come and see o

Yet to understand the teaching here

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Joagbaje(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

Hence the frustration of the Holy Spirit because despite being on Earth, He lacks the Word of God to enable Him serve the purpose for which He came to the Earth, which was to bear witness unto that Word.

I dont understand this revelation of the holy spirit lacking word. I thought hes the revelatory of the word

Jn 16:12 — Jn 16:13
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Like

Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Anas09: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

Yet to understand the teaching here
Read other of his threads
Re: The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Joagbaje:

I dont understand this revelation of the holy spirit lacking word. I thought hes the revelatory of the word

Jn 16:12 — Jn 16:13
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
I'm really sorry bro, I would have loved to respond to your question, but because you didn't come here of your own volition but we're invited by a "Jezebel" who was up to no single good, but all evil(falsely accuse, destroy, damage etc.) I thought it unwise to do so.

Please maybe we would find sometime later to do this.

Again I apologise. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was The Bible Wrong? / The Bible Code And The End Of The Word / National Youth Conference 2007; Pastor Chris: Nigeria Is A State Not A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.