Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos (38648 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Nigerian Man Bags His 7th Masters Degree In USA,2 Start His 4th PhD In September / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by unitedsurv: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
keep eyes on those drones they might be fake undecided nothing this pple no fit do to get money angry
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by AnanseK(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
onedream:
...Hmmmmm... these are the most dangerous species... they will not struggle to achieve anything and they will not want another person who struggles to achieve... always envious of others... you must be one of those idle hands who issued quit notice to the Igbos with the hope of converting their hard earned properties... rent a good life. Envy kills

You started so well, castigating envious people who don't want to see others achieving. I dope my hat for this great achiever with so many degrees.
But you spoilt it at the end for thinking that quit notice was given to Igbos because of their properties. If you are in this world you know what IPOB campaign has been over the last two years but you chose to be economical with the truth and to present the Igbos as victims. They want Biafra so what's wrong with asking them to go and have it?
I can assure you that no body wants their property, the northern youths are simply tired of the charade and accept Biafra. Three months is sufficient for them to move with their property. What they cannot move they can decide what to do with it over the next few years.
Perhaps you are too young to know this. Even the Igbos who went back to the east to fight on the Biafran side in 1967 returned to the north to find their properties intact and in many cases all the rent collected while they were away fighting us was given to them untouched. Please northers are not like you, ask your grandfather if you have any.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by menxer: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
That guy is running on noot-steroid.
grin

Ps:
@seun, I have seen too much of the attached, it's becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
CastedDude:
Dr Osato Osemwengie, the Nigerian man who makes drones for the United States army - was in Garland, Texas yesterday, June 23rd, 2017 for his 7th master degree graduation. Dr. Osemwengie was joined for the graduation ceremony by his family as he revealed he has set his focus on his 4th PhD due to begin September 7th, 2017. (Seven Masters degree and three PhD degrees, Dr Osemwengie has got to himself)...

Dr. Osemwengie has been an integral member of the American armed forces, building drones for the United States Army. These drones are used for surveillance to gather important information, as well as take out terrorist camps.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/dr-osemwengie-nigerian-man-who-makes-drones-for-us-army-bags-7th-masters-degree.html

see previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3519302/nigerian-man-makes-drones-us#51933232

Can anything good come out from the niger delta?
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Quinn22(f): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Old news angry
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jamesmatic:
First it was idemudia, now Osato Osemwengie. God bless Edo state...
they are from Edo state alright but would we have heard about them if they were resident in any state in Nigeria?is it d fact that they are from Edo state they have made a name 4 themselves or cos d US has helped them fulfil their dreams?

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by able20(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jamesmatic:
First it was idemudia, now Osato Osemwengie. God bless Edo state...
Amem!, for the 1st time no news of human trafficking.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
NotOfThis:

I applaud you. Kudos.

Lol... Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by eldeens: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
This guy no be Dino Mai lie mate o cos right now Dino is doing his 8th Masters Degrees while this guy has just 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by RichardKajola(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
At least he is using his education to innovate not like most Nigerians who after amassing many paper certificates will now start queuing up with Diploma holder to compete for 80K job call centre jobs
At least the US army gave him the platform, opportunity and resources to innovate, so pls do not compare him with the average Nigerian
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Iamzik: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Please come home and be making drones for us. Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, beheaders and kidnappers are terrorising us!

Come home Kwa? No road, no light, nepotism, corrupt and dumb politicians promising to drill borehole in 2017 AD

If Evans catch this one na millions of dollars him go take pay ransom

Abeg remain there and keep soaring higher
If you Shey you Cleo gree come back?
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by banmee(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yeligray:
It's a great shame to know that Nigeria has youths who are gifted with talents but we depend on foreigners... No skill acquisiton centerz, talents are fadinq.. Its such a shame that we have leaders without vision.

Yeah. Gifted in corruption.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Priest69(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
Creating drones to bomb civilians... Wehdon sir!
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2017
handsome brainy Igbo man. I love hearing these kinds of news about Nigerians. we're so proud of you Dr
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Excellent!
Worthy of emulation.

A place where quota system doesn't work.

And u easily get a good job if u are willing to work hard.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2017
America, once they know you're a genius, they make you resourceful. Most of those people making America great are from different countries.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Smyblueboy(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2017
The only way to identify a Nigerian is by acesssing the number of master degrees they have ... 7th.... hehehe I must reach 11 oo
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Wolexpoly: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2017
STUDING ABROAD IS NOTING COMPARED TO EDUCATION IN NIGERIA .....DATS A FACT!!!! BEFOR U BAG a single Phd here in Naija u muat have been growing gray hair and overdare we have professors as young as 18years......SAME RACE I TWO DIFF SITUATIONS......even if u take the dumbest Nigerian to study abroad...my pple u will be suprises at the rate to which he or she will surpass his or her mates.....Nigerians are talented...wise and sharp......our country and economy is just a total disavantage...our education sector is notin to write about...corruption everywhere...Nothing quality is done in Nigeria excepy its taken outside.......sometimes i wonder if this country is still in God's agenda.......University of Ilorin 1st Class graduate and am still looking for job in a company where 70% of their staff owns a 3rd class(connection). IN THIS COUNTRY...YOUR CERTIFICATE IS JUST CADBOARD PAPER.......ALL YOUR DEGREES IS USELESS WITHOUT CONNECTION......AM JUST HAPPY FOR MR OSATO ISEMWENGIE THAT ITS NOT IN DIA COUNTRY HE HAS 7MASTERS...IF NOT APART FROM THE FACT THAT HE WOULD BE LIKE 105YEARS BY NOW.....THE DEGREES WOULD ALSO BE A TOTAL WASTE.

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Ogurube: 1:45am On Jun 25, 2017
The man is an edumaniac (sic). He'll be looked at as a weirdo, especially going for masters after a Ph.d from Devry University, a non-research, for-profit mediocre academy?

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by 1miccza: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2017
raphy:
undecided
somebody shud help this one...mbok
grin grin grin
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by GistFullGround: 5:38am On Jun 25, 2017
When you read this story, remember is from the South-South Region, from EDO STATE.
Nigeria's loss, America's gain!

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by GistFullGround: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Ogurube:
The man is an edumaniac (sic). He'll be looked at as a weirdo, especially going for masters after a Ph.d from Devry University, a non-research, for-profit mediocre academy?

You referred to Devry University as "non-research, for profit medicore academy?
Your U.I, UNILAG, UNIBEN, OAU, ABU, UNN etc is not even recognized outside Nigeria.
Nigerian graduates run to WES (World Educational Services) to have their Degrees accredited but with DeVry, you have no qualms.

One thing most people fail to understand is that once a school is accredited, and recognized by the US Department of Education, no matter the noise you make, it will not stand. The way education is administered in the US & Canada is different from your "almighty" schools in Nigeria, where you shout "Greatest............" and you are unknown in the world.

You have not been there so you don't know!

2 Likes

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2017
Lilimax:
These crimes you mentioned just touched the three popular tribes in Nigeria smiley However, this man has turned to an Americana and may not want to come home for fear of being kidnapped. embarassed
... lol.. I think his fear is not kidnapping because he can afford the ransom... His greatest fear is his head being found in a black poly bag in Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2017
EDO NOR DEY SHOUT....COZ WE KNOW SAY WHEN E COME TO BOOK MATTER WE NOR DEY CARRY LAST.

IF NA THOSE RITUALIST WEY DEY MY LEFT AND THOSE KIDNAPPERS WEY DEY MY RIGHT...THEM FOR DON DEY NOD DEM HEAD LIKE PROVABIAL AGAMA LIZARD WEY FALL FROM PALM TREE PRAISE ITSELF.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by solomorinho(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Hian .....Seven cha!

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by ExInferis(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2017
So it's not Lockheed or Raytheon etc making these drones, it's this one single solitary man?

Another philip Emeagwali type hype in the making.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by metroid(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Chuknovski:
he ain't coming back,, he's no Nigerian

He comes home regularly I know his family house in Benin City.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Spidermon: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2017
amprat:
He might have been born a Nigerian
But am sure he's now an American by descent
Bloggers and media keep mis informing us
God knows the last time the man set foot on the soil of Nigeria.
yeah Nigerians are doing great everywhere
but pls,right information as to their citizenship

Exactly what I have been saying.

These people are not Nigerians, at least not anymore.

We are too quick to "famz" successful people with Nigerian names.

Most if not all of them are able to get that level of success only because they dont reside in Nigeria.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Caleboha:
This man is making a name for himself while some others are wasting their lives arguing about IPOB, Igbos and cone heads, restructuring or true federalism.
Outside nigeria is the big picture, life is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu, life is bigger than Arewa youths, life is bigger than nigeria, life is bigger than your shameless hateful arguments on facebook and nairaland. The earlier you face your future, the better for you and your household!

God bless you for this post. it really touched my heart
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by hardbody: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Tolexander:
Please come home and be making drones for us. Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, beheaders and kidnappers are terrorising us!

Come back to which home, so that they will trace him from the airport? He should continue to add value where it is appreciated, we do not appreciate such around here. Backwards nation till eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.