Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos (38650 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Nigerian Man Bags His 7th Masters Degree In USA,2 Start His 4th PhD In September / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by frank202012: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Caleboha:
This man is making a name for himself while some others are wasting their lives arguing about IPOB, Igbos and cone heads, restructuring or true federalism.
Outside nigeria is the big picture, life is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu, life is bigger than Arewa youths, life is bigger than nigeria, life is bigger than your shameless hateful arguments on facebook and nairaland. The earlier you face your future, the better for you and your household!

there is no good life without home......

how many americans are struggling in nig embassy to come to nig...

the faster we restructure nig the better for all of us....

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by salesforce: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by str8talk1: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lilimax:
These crimes you mentioned just touched the three popular tribes in Nigeria smiley However, this man has turned to an Americana and may not want to come home for fear of being pkidnapped. embarassed

You mean :
Boko: Hausa-Fulani
Beheading: Yoruba
Kidnapping: Igbo
grin
Just thinking loud
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by RichardKajola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
frank202012:

there is no good life without home......

how many americans are struggling in nig embassy to come to nig...

the faster we restructure nig the better for all of us....
God bless u bro. Until we realize that we have no option but to build this country.
If u are to go abroad for a better life, then what will happen to your mother, dad, siblings, in Nigeria. okay assuming u carry them along then what about your friends, that your generous neighbor nko
so can I call you selfish in a way?
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by oyienootieno: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
And the fool will never think of Nigeria again...
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by dreezybines: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
7 masters degrees, yet he's poorer than Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Otedola, Dangote etc that probably have one masters degree or not even a Bachelors.
Dem dey follow this one from him village.
Na drone we go chop? Abeg, na money matter no be degree.
Ok, u don get 7 Masters degrees, what next? Wake me up when e reach 100 Masters degrees. If after all that, ure not a billionaire in $$$, then shut up, u just wasted your whole life going to school.

Bro i know money is very important, but passion also matters...From the whole 7masters degree it shows the man must has passion for education and he needed those degrees to help improve on his field of work... And Please note for him to have those degrees he has, you should know he his very very very veryfar from been broke...
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by osidion2020(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
cassidy1996:
nice one from a Benin Man
proudly benin! Oba gha tor kpere ise.

1 Like

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by HenryWilliams(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
I really don't see the need for all those degrees.. 7 masters and 4 PHds?
Cmon now..this is beyond normal academics. Seems more like a complex disorder to gather more degrees ..
One should investigate deeply..
Btw. Congratulations...
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congrats to you our fellow compatriot! Young people should emulate such a sterling achiever as opposed to drugs and white collar crimes by some elements, destroying the image of Nigeria further plus the current government of the scam, by the scam and surviving through scam.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Realist1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
7 masters degrees, yet he's poorer than Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Otedola, Dangote etc that probably have one masters degree or not even a Bachelors.
Dem dey follow this one from him village.
Na drone we go chop? Abeg, na money matter no be degree.
Ok, u don get 7 Masters degrees, what next? Wake me up when e reach 100 Masters degrees. If after all that, ure not a billionaire in $$$, then shut up, u just wasted your whole life going to school.

Sometimes we nor suppose dey talk pass some margin.So you dey say school nor good na? The Dangote, Bill Gate ,Zuckerberg nor be people wey nor get money rich dem make dem dey alive? Abi nor be doctors wey dem get money pass dey treat dem when dem sick.Even the drugs wey doctor dey use treat dem nor be Pharmacist wey nor get money rich dem do the drugs? Nor be Mechanical Engineer do their cars wey dem dey drive? Their phones unkor?

Money is good but we all are very important to each other.That is the balance in human society.Make we nor dey criticize person wey wan improve on himself or herself for wetin dem like to do.Besides I know he isn't broke.Nor be moi moi to school abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Realist1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I am happy for him e nor easy to get brain. Na my tribeman.
Re: Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
metroid:

He comes home regularly I know his family house in Benin City.
hmmnnn gimmme the address lemme follow him when next he comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.