Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma (1039 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by dayo57: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Goodday Nairalanders i'm in a dilemma please i need you guyz help.
There is this girl i have been dating for the past Three years since when i was in 200 Level,we really do love ourselves,we attend night classes together,we read together and always found of each other.
Its all started since i stopped reading with her due to my project stuff because i needed more time for myself and as such i stopped going to night classes with her. All of a sudden she started reading with this particular guy,the guy always calls her asking her time they will be going to class,i was actually cool at first thinking is just a normal thing 'reading partner'.
its suddenly becomes worst that anytime my girlfriend is not going to class to read this guy would not also go to class rather both of them would hang out.
I comfronted her about the guy that am not comfortable with the way things are,she said the guy is just her reading partner and both of them are in the same music group, that she knew the guy before she even know me. I still maintain my stand that am not comfortable with it,she apologise and she stopped reading with the guy for sometimes.
But all of a sudden she and this guy have resumed again and am not comfortable with it.
Please my fellow nairalanders i need your help in dealing with this issues please.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
All these boiz sef...

1 Like

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by yomi007k(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Focus on ur Future!

Naija is hard.

6 Likes

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by tripplephi: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
I hope u have a good C.GPA because ladies reduce it o.

anyway, why in the world are u dating when you have not built a life, you are still learning what u have to offer? CAMPUS RELATIONSHIPS HAVE ONLY 10-20% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL because even after school your values will change and what u wanted when u were in 200level will not be what u will want when u are looking for job for 2 years after NYSC....

This is misplaced priority. anyway, leave the girl n focus, get good grades, get a good job, build your worth n she will send a text in the future saying she misses u.... its as simple as that, meanwhile NEVER WAIT for that SMS... move on. get another reading partner who is NOT a female and build your career.

take this advice n thank yourself later else it is more stories of heartbreaks u may have. If u have everything and more than the guy she is reading with, SHE WOULD STILL READ WITH THAT GUY.... everyone loves variety. so be strong n move on.

dayo57:
Goodday Nairalanders i'm in a dilemma please i need you guyz help.
There is this girl i have been dating for the past Three years since when i was in 200 Level,we really do love ourselves,we attend night classes together,we read together and always found of each other.
Its all started since i stopped reading with her due to my project stuff because i needed more time for myself and as such i stopped going to night classes with her. All of a sudden she started reading with this particular guy,the guy always calls her asking her time they will be going to class,i was actually cool at first thinking is just a normal thing 'reading partner'.
its suddenly becomes worst that anytime my girlfriend is not going to class to read this guy would not also go to class rather both of them would hang out.
I comfronted her about the guy that am not comfortable with the way things are,she said the guy is just her reading partner and both of them are in the same music group, that she knew the guy before she even know me. I still maintain my stand that am not comfortable with it,she apologise and she stopped reading with the guy for sometimes.
But all of a sudden she and this guy have resumed again and am not comfortable with it.
Please my fellow nairalanders i need your help in dealing with this issues please.

4 Likes

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by cuedish: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
PAYBACK is the only solution.
Quickly look around for her friend.
Make up a story for her friend.
Make up with her .....that's how to payback.

Emotion has a way of dealing with men.

Or find an alternative beautiful girlfriend (show her off)
She will come back begging. ..
just dey blow her better than before.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Chanchit: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
You met her same way the new guy met her, abeg, the one weh you chop never do you? Why you come wan turn to Mario? Shift Jor.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
My brother, she's gone
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by akaahs(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Opps self, which course u dey study wey u want allow girl disturb u
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by dayo57: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
tripplephi:
I hope u have a good C.GPA because ladies reduce it o.

anyway, why in the world are u dating when you have not built a life, you are still learning what u have to offer? CAMPUS RELATIONSHIPS HAVE ONLY 10-20% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL because even after school your values will change and what u wanted when u were in 200level will not be what u will want when u are looking for job for 2 years after NYSC....

This is misplaced priority. anyway, leave the girl n focus, get good grades, get a good job, build your worth n she will send a text in the future saying she misses u.... its as simple as that, meanwhile NEVER WAIT for that SMS... move on. get another reading partner who is NOT a female and build your career.

take this advice n thank yourself later else it is more stories of heartbreaks u may have. If u have everything and more than the guy she is reading with, SHE WOULD STILL READ WITH THAT GUY.... everyone loves variety. so be strong n move on.

Thank you sir !
but am already in my finals, 500L now

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by dayo57: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=dayo57 post=57811118][/quote] Thank you sir ! but am already in my finals, 500L now
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
cuedish:
PAYBACK is the only solution.
Quickly look around for her friend.
Make up a story for her friend.
Make up with her .....that's how to payback.

Emotion has a way of dealing with men.

Or find an alternative beautiful girlfriend (show her off)
She will come back begging. ..
just dey blow her better than before.

Haba!.which kin advice b dis? You no read tripplephi advice wey dey before your own wey mk sense die before you write your own? What about the alternative girl's feelings too?
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
I never had a girlfriend through out my five years in university, never spoke to a girl for morethan 6 minutes.

Just how cool is that......well i also ditch school alot though, only going twice a week till exam & test start.

SO I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU MUST HAVE ONE, since your dad is still feeding you, why take his hard earned money to carter for a girl who just sees you as an academic donkey

2 Likes

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
When you finish from your 1st degree, you will understand life is more diverse than having heart ache for a lady.

Focus on getting good grade as most Nigeria employers prefer candidates with 2.1 and above grade.

1 Like

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by cuedish: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Haba!.which kin advice b dis? You no read tripplephi advice wey dey before your own wey mk sense die before you write your own? What about the alternative girl's feelings too?

It's a game....he needs to master it.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by AlienRobot: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Serious Dilemma??

I hope your Kelly don't eventually dump your Nelly
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Jaynom(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
TashinHankali! And you think you can stop her from visiting him at his place? News flash, she's already bánged him. Bro focus on your project and forget this chick.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
kids everywhere. probably has a crappy GP. dont focus on ur life dey gv ur self headache. mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by pabostt: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bf or Gf is not a goal or a purpose to fulfil. Enjoy your beautiful life instead of giving yourself unnecessary stress.
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2017
In lil Wayne's voice“pussy,money,weed”..Men's palava
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
All these boiz sef...
angry
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by joseo: 1:51am On Jun 25, 2017
guy relax!! do u want her to be a loner?
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by dingbang(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

angry
what can I do for you son
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2017
guy u no get problem joor
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by HayZee06(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol. Which one b reading partner again grin
Funny shii full nairaland
Re: Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
yomi007k:
Focus on ur Future!

Naija is hard.
big one bro, naija is really hard

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Kenyan Man Shares After-s*x Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / The Secrets Of Having Sex In The Night And Its Benefits / Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.