Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners (19744 Views)

Wike Sacks Rivers Road Agency Management / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Spuggie: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
hebenezher:
this flat heads people no dey leave their self. i wonder how they can control themself if possibly referendum is acquired. infact I hope they are given, this child poultry and human sudden disappearance is becoming bewildering!

Your line of thought is incoherent.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Amarabae(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wike is a very bad administrator.
Rivers is deteriorating under him.
He lacks developmental idea and sound economic strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
First of, what's wrong with Nariand lately? it doesn't respond like it used to.
To the topic, well...
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by ShySteady(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Crap reportage with controversial headline.
If it was an APC State, guess the headline will be different.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tyrant!

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Mphumalanga: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
E be like say Nairaland don Kpafuka ooo. grin
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
A man should be willing to hear the bitter truth . I guess he couldn't handle it
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
greatgod2012:
Turn by turn!

It's the turn of some of his other loyalists!

Naija politicians, na their way!

It's the usual rotation aimed at rewarding their thugs and cronies. 2 years for Peter, 2 years for Paul and everyone is happy.

Who will save this country? Politheafians are running a family business with the country while the masses die of starvation. Jesus please come quick.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Freshsnoow1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Do you want to appear in this classic cartoon? Contact me on what'sapp 08169177163

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Zico5(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by kunlexy1759(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hope he will appoint another set 2 eat part of d governance cake soon.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lala tell your oga oo, this error 502 is pissing me off, it's becoming unbearable.

Especially when i want to reply a post, I keep getting the error.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by ihatesycophant(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
I don't give a blink about this because he has prerogative to hire and fire.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
born2wyn:
Na dem sabi joor,its their headache not mine,fixing Eleme road is my major concern before i get BP going to work daily.
That road is a federal road and you know too well, Wike can't leave a busy state road undone. He has tried so much on some federal roads so as to ease traffic.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by figure007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
So! ! Wetin concern us for there?
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
You only spoke English language... please, where are your instances if truly you're in PH. People just allow hatred to deprive them sense of reasoning.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by toprealman: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
The commissioner for information got the info Wike wants to dissolve them and he resigned. That's a serious leak of secret. Wike need to check those sabotaging his govt and fire them before they start discussing all his plans before they're hatched. I hope Wike knows too well that he's one of the governors that gives us confidence in SE/SS/PDP...so he should be smart and don't give chances for sabotage.
WIKE WAS IRKED BY HIS RESIGNATION AND HAD TO ACT FAST TO PREVENT A REPEAT OF SUCH. IN THIS GAME YOU MUST APPEAR IN CHARGE...MUST!!!
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by PureMe01: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
ezesj:
Sorry am posting this here, just wanted it to be on a front page thread... Please, anybody living in Onitsha, want to have an idea of what the rent of a fairly average( about 20year old building) three bedroom flat in a 4 storey is in Orsumeghi and Oraifite street, awada..... No longer trust what a caretaker is remitting..... Please answer asap
dont understand ur question
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
toprealman:
WIKE WAS IRKED BY HIS RESIGNATION AND HAD TO ACT FAST TO PREVENT A REPEAT OF SUCH. IN THIS GAME YOU MUST APPEAR IN CHARGE...MUST!!!
It was planned already before resigned. I believe the information was leaked. Good idea you got sha
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by godquality: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
This no be sack. Na rotation. They all knew what they agreed on. The next set of commissioners will also be there for 1 or 2 years too. That's politics. Even the government at the center will soon do its own.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by friday2011(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=slawomir post=57814120]Weldone wike. Dissolve anything dissolvable so that you fit restart all over again
How i wish God fit dissolve this world like Governor wike Make we all restart again for this world so that both rich and poor go start all over again. May be this time we the poor fit Carry first and come become rich then the rich before go come carry last this time and become poor so that them go also feel the pain.
Because this my neighbour own don too much. He go just dey form for me unto say he papa get money. Imagine he dey drive he papa venxa this morning, the idiot nor fit carry me when he see me for pz junction for sapele road Benin. Despite say na the same street we dey stay and their house near our own.

your mouth ehnn, lol
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by hebenezher(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Spuggie:

Your line of thought is incoherent.
you're Igbo abi? grin... u could easily know them. stubborn fools!

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by hebenezher(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=Bugatie post=57814149][/quote] e pain the dunce! grin

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
See as you fine yet no wisdom ....

Adeke
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by TheKingdom: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
The zoo, where goes sack everyone up and down like that. Embrace IPOB and see change
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Jok3r(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
NnamdiChidi:
PORT HARCOURT – Governor Nyesom Wike has dissolved his cabinet.

A statement Saturday by his Special Assistant, Mr Simeon Nwakaudu announced the development, saying that all former Commissioners should immediately handover to their respectice Permanent secretaries.

“Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has dissolved the State Executive Council.

The governor directed all former commissioners to handover to their respective Permanent Secretaries.

Governor Wike thanked the former commissioners for their service to the state and wished them well in their future endeavours. “, it read

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-gov-wike-sacks-cabinet/

na so... na d bizness of politics
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by brunofarad(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Election warm up
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by DorisK(f): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2017
WHO VEX AM?
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by MadCow1: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
The commissioner for information got the info Wike wants to dissolve them and he resigned. That's a serious leak of secret. Wike need to check those sabotaging his govt and fire them before they start discussing all his plans before they're hatched. I hope Wike knows too well that he's one of the governors that gives us confidence in SE/SS/PDP...so he should be smart and don't give chances for sabotage.

Wike gives you confidence in what exactly?

Seriously I want to know.. I promise not to insult you. I just would really like to hear what confidence Wike gives you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by MadCow1: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
That road is a federal road and you know too well, Wike can't leave a busy state road undone. He has tried so much on some federal roads so as to ease traffic.

Examples of Federal roads fixed by Wike are? Kindly list them.. It seems like you are living in a different part of Rivers State from the rest of us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president / Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.