Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53921 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by propanet(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

And so is he paying rent undecided
Better person will stock up the house with provision n wont touch it ... you know how hard it is to allow someone live in your own house .. not a lot can do it
So he should have compromised on that bloody milk .. bet he wished he didn't touch it grin
Why do you take this issue as personal? You have made several replies on this topic as if your life depends on it...what do you stand to gain in all these your wickedness...no wonder Africans have high death rates...not necessarily due to poor health care but rather due to their wicked hearts and unforgiving spirit.always do good...IT FEELS GOOD TO DO GOOD...Wickedness strains and drains the heart...

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

You my friend have a comprehension problem.
Teacher Dont Teach Me Nonsense.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by OCTAVO: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why you sef go take 3 spoons of milk?? Don't you watch them whenever they take milk for tea? If they take 2 spoons, then you should take 1 or 1½ max!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by propanet(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
ConcernedNL:
3 spoons for tea? Wow, you are bold o. Someone else's milk. Thing is you shouldn't even be eating on their budget in the first place. Go out work eat come back home, buy stuff on ur way back. Look for means to move out.

Very Nice family to even take a grown man in.

Get a job
Why not get him a job? Majority of you talk unreasonably as if you don't know how difficult it is to get a job in that miserable country of yours

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by XtraTochi: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
NubiLove:
The guy caused it. They gave him accommodation, he should have left it there and took care of his own feeding, the couple just got fed up. If he is so broke, he can go to Lekki and Victoria Island, on some building/construction sites they actually have shortage of unskilled labour.... but I am sure he would feel he is too big for such kind of work.

Some years back I had a female neighbour who sent her NYSC boyfriend packing out of her apartment, somebody in the same compound gave him accommodation for 1 month, after that he told him to leave.

The married couple even tried that they were accommodating and feeding him.

I clearly understand but we don't have to be too inhumane or harsh about that cos we don't know how bad his condition is, making anything meaningful these days is not just about hustling, it takes grace too talking about going to lekki or VI for construction works, we don't know the part of lagos he lives so transport might be an issue also and would be worse if after going he couldn't see any job, He did not say he's being idle or lazy, he also stated he bought a tin of milk for them. Whatever the case may be I still think a lot of comments here to harsh and inconsiderate,, This is the reason we have a lot of heartless pick Pocketers and scammers, if you fail people will see you as a lazy person, it's not just about the guy, I have also learnt from it. Stand on your feet and NEVER fall or else

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Praktikals(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
fear women
she wan kill d guy with uppercut
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Dmec(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
You are the cause of your problem. Three spoons of milk is too much to be taken at once. My advise to you is this: call the owner of the house ask him to give you more time for you to park out or even ask him to assist you with transport fee so that you will use it to travel to any you which to travel to.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
propanet:

Why do you take this issue as personal? You have made several replies on this topic as if your life depends on it...what do you stand to gain in all these your wickedness...no wonder Africans have high death rates...not necessarily due to poor health care but rather due to their wicked hearts and unforgiving spirit.always do good...IT FEELS GOOD TO DO GOOD...Wickedness strains and drains the heart...

It hurts grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ChelseaDr(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odunharry:
Welcome sir. Do you still remember me?
Pardon my forgetfulness, I can't remember actually.... no vex o
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Odunharry(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
ChelseaDr:

Pardon my forgetfulness, I can't remember actually.... no vex o
No wAhala. You actually sent me Airtime of 500 on the 1st of January, 2016.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by 2buffagain(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
thanks for the advice. it is clear. i have to leave that house. i will pack my things today and leave for calabar first things tomorrow. Why i say ordinary is because these people are not suffering at all, they live well. i did not live there free. i did various jobs for the man and even stayed in the wifes store where she sells provisions. This is someone i senior with over 5 yrs. such behaviour was not so at the beginning now i am almost treated as if i came to do househelp. so i will never rely on anyone again as man can fail, but God never fails.

Nigerians.
Being born before someone doesn't make them to now tolerate any bullshit from you.

So because you think "They live well", for people who owe you nothing and who have done you a favor, you will now open your mouth wide and be eating anyhow and drinking extra-rich milk at their expense. 3 tablespoons of powdered milk is rather much to be drinking at some one else's expense whom you are living with rent-free. Obviously you have now felt the need to mention how you bought a can of milk in the house ONCE (which at your rate of milk consumption, I won't be surprised if you finished).

Obviously from your manner of speaking, you are compound idiot and a typical ingrate of a nigerian who instead of getting sense, chooses to fallback on pointless things like "age" to signify why people should tolerate your fawking excesses.

What were you expecting?! You moving into a family, O boy they were nice O.
In this day and age, if you had any wisdom, you would have been planning how to go and do something.

I'm sure your type is the type that will say they are too big to carry cement.
I can't stand your kind of person at all. Parasite.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Odunharry(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy vera031

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by propanet(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

It hurts grin
you are only hurting yourself because you will certainly develop high blood pressure and myocardial infarction any time soon if not already in place. your heartlessness will lead to your doom.....have a rethink

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ChelseaDr(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odunharry:

No wAhala. You actually sent me Airtime of 500 on the 1st of January, 2016.

Aaahh! There's no way I would have remembered, waooo! and you still remembered that, wao! That was an insignificant gesture bro, thanks anyway, I really appreciate this.

We are blessed to bless others. Whenever the opportunity presents we should not fail to do good.

Thanks again, my brother from another mother.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by olu77(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!!
Ur crazy I swear!!!!
grin grin grin
Thanks for making me laugh dou!!!

Mission accomplished.

You are welcome bro.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
frostland:
I stayed wit a family of 6 of which am third to the youngest am nt even related or the same state with dem bt dat family treated me like 1 of there own the wife even told my dad dat my clothing was on her infact up till today she still call me to check on me even her husband even though I left dat Huz since 2008 and her eldest daughter pay for my neco exams so my friend nt all family are the same
i just told u dat I can't
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
banmee:

Lol. You do not have to believe in God to be kind or compassionate. I hope you read the OP's version. They allowed him to stay with them. Should they have allowed him to stay there indefinitely? Like i said before; this thinking happens only in places like Nigeria. Using God to justify all manner of insanity. Every problem is the devil's fault in nigeria. Most Nigerians do not understand the concept of taking personal responsibility for decisions and actions taken. It's always the devil that did it and God is the solution. What a people.

You can see how I made my point without insulting anyone I expect the same from you but like you said this is Nigeria

Just because you don't believe doesn't mean others with faith don't triumph over difficulties es.

What kind of compassion only lasts a while or even if it's hard his gesture should be enough to say he is grateful and making a contribution

I don't have to know you don't believe in God I can tell from your attitude all non believers have this penchant to shoot down the claims of Christian's we are not your enemy your ignorance is

Back to the topic shebi he will leave and they will soon find another common enemy in the house hope it won't be the child who eats rice crisps
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gabe: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.
looking for another person to parasite on abi? In this Buhari era? Ko le werk....

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by mamajaz(f): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.I saw your first response.When you waited for a while and didnt get a reply you came to edit it to see if youl get a rise from me.
Well sir iv noticed you.You can now enjoy the rest of your holidays.
Correct woman!!!
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:
You are the one that is stupid. What has any of this got to do with being black or white? Deal with your complex and stop talking nonsense.

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by geunik(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
'ordinary milk'
op this word in the topic shows how ungrateful some people can be after receiving help. Drinking expensive milk in this Buhari regime bought by a married man with maybe children? Some years later you will still say housing you was ordinary.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
olu77:

Mission accomplished.

You are welcome bro.
grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by emmanuelbrown26: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Avater0147:
my guy you had to be man, appreciate what that family did for you. after all you are not related to them in anyway neither are you guys friends..I bet he only new you as a co tenants.. first of all is for you ti plead with the man and his wife to give you a little more time.. then you have to try and hustle,make sure you don't eat twice a day in that house..try to be going somewhere in the morning and always arrived when you know the man is back,that something like around 9 or 10..even if you don't have any were to go, just go somewhere else to spend your own time..look for even kponkpon work to do..I wish you can come to sapele, delta state..I could have accommodate you and give you orientation of how to survived in life...if you have talent or anything you can contribute to the society, just do it. try and have the mind of an hustler..like me so long humans lives there,I will surely survived anywhere in the world..God bless
Bros I fit show for dormot, I share same position with op
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
rosalieene:
serves u right!!! u don't have money to buy yet u want to finish those couple provisions and food. you should have been wise enough to know that you are not suppose to inconvenience other ppl in their own house.
see you saying ordinary milk? the least u could have done was to buy ur own provisions separately, eat once in a while in their house, that's called self respect. They only owed you shelter and not feeding rights
una dey won chop evrytin weh dey huz.. .na wa oooo
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by abels(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.
.. R u working
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by NowisGod109(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why will you even put 3 spoons of milk in another person's house, especially when the woman was there with you? In this kind of situation you don't even eat whatever they give you at all times. Even when you're starving, you should say you are filled up. When they give you 2 meats, you will eat 1 and keep the rest for them to see. They work for their money man! This is how a reasonable person should behave. In her presence, you shouldn't have taken more than 1 spoon if not 1/2 spoon and she will be the one to ask you, why are you not taking more. Your response should be 'you don't like milk so much like that' and you know deep down in your heart that you love milk so much. You can only do stuffs like that when you work for your money.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ConcernedNL: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
propanet:

Why not get him a job? Majority of you talk unreasonably as if you don't know how difficult it is to get a job in that miserable country of yours

Its not my responsibility to get him a job. But he should not cry foul when reaping the result of excessiveness. You can accommodate him without him having a job since ur so loving.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Zetra(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ikezuora4689:
u are stupid,dont ever pray to see ur self in that position,everybody in this platform is forming hardworking(no be person wey see work go work),most of u dont knw what it means to stay under someone especially woman am speaking from experience,its better for ur mum to shout on u than any random woman,i knw want i pass through when i was living with my blood brother,i vow that once am alive none of my child we live with anybody not even my blood brothers.op i understand ur plight bt dont worry God wey do am for me go do am for u.....good morning to u all

your reply/the manner you talk tells a lot about you...
God help you

the world don't care to know what you pass through, then I can see you need a mind cleansing toward "woman" expecially...
peace
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by TheeDetective: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
From what I have seen on this thread, the heart of some men and women are truly wicked. No sympathy what so ever to the needs of their fellow humans. I really had to sigh reading comments from some people. No condition is permanent and that you don’t have today doesn’t mean you won’t have tomorrow. @stressedout please find somewhere else to live as your neighbor's wife really don’t want you there any longer and her attitude shows it; but she won’t tell you that. May you find the needed help shortly whilst you go about your hustle.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ipobarecriminals: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sharraappp!!!!!!!!!!! What is ordinary fvcking milk! The guy is human, see how all of you are insulting the guy. It can be anybody for goodness sake. That guy is depressed and needed help but you all are claiming 3 spoons of milk is too much for a grown up. I'm almost weeping for the op, not cos of his problem but the way you people are attacking him.

Stressedout, go to Calabar. Next time look for advice somewhere else.
God bless u.Majority of peep attacking the op are Kids that should be ignored What is 3 table spoon of milk?He even use his own money to buy the provision.They are busy shouting 3 spoon! see the level of poverty here!Those bbashing/insulting the op should remember that nobody knw tomorrow.Most of these people will still go to Church/ mosque tomorrow ooooo.God will not sleep,He is still the unchangeable changer.@Op,u can go and sleep in Church(Faith Tabernacle,Ota),CCC too do accommodate.God that rewrite the story of Job,Jabez will open door for u IJN

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ipobarecriminals: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:
It's funny how every single female in here screams at the OP for being a leach and tell him to go hustle, while their own version of hustling is leaching off some man (or men) somewhere.

Hypocritical bloodsuckers.

u dey mind those ones?Invite any of those peep insulting the op to a party and watch them scoop/loot ur jolof rice,malt/meat in already nylon/poly bags.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by stagger: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
I grew up and met the ESSENCO era of 1984 where this same President of ours was in charge back then. In our house, then, who are you to attempt taking more than 1 spoon of milk in your beverage?

Now fast forward to 2017 and a grown man is taking THREE SPOONS of milk! Indiscretion dey kill people and the OP has just learned it the hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.