Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (53913 Views)

I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname / I Will Not Bear My Husband’s Name-What are the Consequences? / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ijustdey: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
An estranged wife, Sola Bamisile, 30, on Monday told an Ikole Ekiti Customary Court that she could no longer bear her husband’s strong sexual urge.

The petitioner alleged that her husband, Bayo Bamisile, constantly beat her whenever she refused him sex.

Sola told the court that within five and a half years of their marriage she had given birth to four children.

She also alleged that the respondent failed to care for her and the children.

According to her, none of the children is in school.

“I always quarrel with my husband because none of our children is in school; there is no proper care for me and the children.

“My husband is always concerned about having sex with me whenever he has taken palm-wine.

“He has not even paid my dowry,’’ she said.

The petitioner, however, told the court that her husband and his family members had been reaching out to her to reconsider her divorce move.

“My husband and his family have been coming to me to change my mind about the divorce.

“He has also written a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour,’’ she said.

The petitioner tendered the letter of undertaking in court as exhibit.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the letter was admitted by the court.

The respondent denied the allegation of constantly fighting his wife and failing to take care of his family.

He however admitted not paying the dowry.

The president of the court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, ruled that the plaintiff should monitor the respondent’s behaviour for three months to ascertain if he had changed.

She also ordered that the man should enrol his children in school before the next adjourned date.

Ojo adjourned the case to May 8 for report of settlement. (NAN)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-can-t-bear-my-husband-s-strong-sexual-urge-wife-tells-court/187116.html
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
4 children within the space of 5 years. This is serious.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by soberdrunk(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
The husband nah "Mr Wa fe ku la le yi" grin, We poor people dey turn knack to food, why!!??

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by xynerise: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
He has not paid your dowry and you call him husband? undecided

Some girls will just be deceiving themselves

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Janeyinspires(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
He has not paid your dowry means that,you are not his wife....You are just his baby factory and s3x pot!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by JideAmuGiaka: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by mamatayour(f): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
When another woman dey complain say him hubby pencil small grin grin . Everybody with him problem

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017

What drug is this woman on ?? Stupidity pills ??

This is 2017 and not 1934, no one pays dowry or do traditional marriage anymore, your husband did a court marriage with you, you're legally his wife

You can't bear your husband's strong sexual urge ??

You can't satisfy these brainless women, if you don't give them enough sex, they will complain that your sex game is weak, if you want to give them enough sex, they will start complaining that you want to kill them with sex

Some women don't deserve to be married or have a boyfriend or any male in their life

If your husband has strong sexual urge, it doesn't mean that he wants to have sex with you all the time, you can suck his brains off and he will sleep for 3 days

These women always thinks that we want sex all the time, the greatest thing you can do for any man is to put his cassava in your mouth and suck the demons out of his brain, he will cry and sleep like a baby

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by veekid(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Irony of life; some marriages don crashed tey tey base on say the husband no get prick, and here now see this one; can too much dicking kill a woman?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Deeypeey(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Too many awkward things in ds story....I dnt even know whr to begin commenting
perhaps the person below me will know...
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by IMASTEX: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
He obviously has a high libido. Both of you could heave worked it out. By the way, many women out there want their man that way. See my profile to get sexually fix as a man.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm What many women wish to have....

Sexual compatibility is very important. But in Nigeria, hypocrisy will not allow us discuss important things like sex

Any couple that have problem with their sex life have a major problem.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is a useless decision by the court
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by TINALETC3(f): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
He has nt paid ur dowry and u ar culing hm ur husband undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ritababe(f): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
seriously? that's what I even prefer oh a man with great urge for sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by johnson232: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Janeyinspires:
He has not paid your dowry means that,you are not his wife....You are just his baby factory and s3x pot!
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Lanretoye(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
different strokes for different folks,na wetin some women dey crave for na him dey pursue this woman for house.
she no consider family planning If na cos she no Wan child.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by SIRKAY98(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok. The judge should hv directed them to do Family planning

So the man can Continue nacking d wife like mad
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Deeypeey(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
ritababe:
seriously? that's what I even prefer oh.
we know...,
#CucumberCrew

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Janeyinspires:
They probably had a court wedding which doesn't require payment of the bride's dowry. So she's right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by mescan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's alright
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Princejebs(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some men get problem.
You are eating free punny yet you cannot take care of your wife(girlfriend) and children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by morereb10: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
ok
Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by ajalawole(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
madridguy:
4 children within the space of 5 years. This is serious.
very serious. My cousin already have 4 at age 26yrssad. Am now 30, no wife no even GFsad

9 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by sweatlana: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Palm wine and buruntashi cry

Marriage is hell for a lot of Nigerian women... from cum in my ear husband to husband who rubs aboniki on his dìck before penetration cry angry

Women dey suffer o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by koolcat: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
naira4ukingland, person no go rest for una and all dx sex ishs i tire o

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by infiniteboy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
One man's food another man's poison... Others are filing for lack of satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by LastSurvivor11: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
The bastard na calabar dog..

4 children in 5 years without even paying dowry undecided
Bros u no just try grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Kesmakveli(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmmm!!! This one we are just having sex topics today, abi na World Sex Day

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2017

Hmmmm the man is supposed to be jailed for human abuse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.