Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? (25924 Views)

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by alfredfrddy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
1. They shit without flushing the toilet properly. 2. They will buy 1 apple or bread or any other food for their use. 3. They wear slippers all around the house they don't sweep. 4. They chook their mouth in things that are of no concern to them.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
manikspears:

An Igbo proverb says a two faced man can never succeed in life.your real person is the person you are when no one is watching. E.g a masked thief is actually a thief as a personality but its true form shows when he no one can recognize him
I'm not disputing this, bro. I'm just telling you that people fake it online.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by manikspears: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
I'm not disputing this, bro. I'm just telling you that people fake it online.
If that's how you see it
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by yhemster(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
-Eating and leaving the plate on the sink, giving excuses of how washing plate isn't ur favorite thing to do.
-Using my roll-on and still lying you didn't, meanwhile my sensitive armpit is giving me signs you did.
-Using my expensive perfume like you are using a 2K bodyspray
-Telling ur host you can't eat rice claiming you're tired of rice. Sorry, I'm cooking rice.
-Using my bath sponge without asking if you can
-You take my house rules/correction as being boastful or being a freak.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olonade02:
To me, eating without packing the plates, putting legs on the table, waking up leaving the bed sheets rumpled.

Nairalanders oyaa add yours so we can learn how to behave outside our various homes.

'"waking up leaving the bed sheets rumpled.
""

I can't stop that. I can't even. pretend to do so.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by dingbang(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mchew...
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
unofficial:

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.

1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
2. Asking for the wifi code and downloading all the seasonal movies you've missed out on.
3. Looking into the room without permission. Some will even stare into the room through the window.
4. Peeing in the toilet and flushing with a bowl of water. I wonder who they are conserving water for. The whole place starts to smell in no time.
5. Using my brush. This is sooooo grosssssssss! MisOr****, im sure you are reading this now, its soooo bad.

If u use my brush, u go home with it.... lol.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by hayboss: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ransacking your closet and store as if he/she kept something there...
In actual fact, In his/her house you can barely get past the fridge cos it's under lock... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by whizzyleejr(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stealing... popped into the kitchen to serve themself without permission

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Children without home training will never eat a food when there's no meat in it

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2017
please identify the name of this car

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2017
1. Opening the door without knocking then shouting "is anyone home", after entering

2. Scouting the house

3. Ladies seating with wide open legs

4. Burping and not covering the mouth

5. That irritating noise one makes when there's a small piece of meat stuck between the teeth. (I keep matchsticks in my purse to give out for free........as an insult to whoever does it. Kill me

6. Taking without asking

7. Saying "haa or what" when asking to be pardoned.

NwaAmaikpe:

-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.
I would be a good girl at this one, you my dear would hate me for being good. I am one lady who isn't afraid of dismatling the kitchen. I have no respect. Have you ever taken someone out and they order a garden salad? Do that to me and you'll pay for your food.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by spawnx: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2017
carrying food to eat in the sitting room or room, instead of eating on the dining table
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by TemmyTee82(f): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

-Girls without home training leave your bed after sex without dressing it.
-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.

-Boys without home training litter their condom wrapper on the floor of your house.
-Boys without home training use their saliva to seal the 'rizla' before smoking kpoli.

Children without home training look into your plate as you are eating or even come close to you.

Wives without home training tell you everything about their husbands when you are on top of them.

Shoo? Boys with home training dey smoke kpoli ni? shocked

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Antina(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Children without home training will never eat a food when there's no meat in it

No talk this one oo cheesy
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Flashmove: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by patola080(m): 3:14am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"
kanu brother useless fool

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by MadCow1: 3:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Here is my list..

1. Enter a persons home without taking off their shoes or asking if it's okay to enter with their shoes on.

2. Sit on their Couch and put their legs up on the table or Chair. Like Negro seriously!!

3. Pick up the remote and change the Television Channel without permission.

4. Invade private spaces like kitchen, refrigerator, cabinets, cupboards and bedroom without permission.

5. Speak to Maids and house keepers like they pay their salaries or they work for them. Always say please and thank you even to the Maids.

6. Take stuff without consent. I have had to put a sticker on my book shelves to warn off people from touching any books.

7. Make insensitive utterances.. Like I'm not used to this type of heat or Your TV is an old model or Why is your sofa so uncomfortable.

8. Sleep in your guest room and leave without making the bed or tidying up after themselves leaving the room in a mess.

9. Finish eating and not making the effort or gesture to clear their dish and take it into the kitchen. (Mostly for kids).

That's a few that comes to mind at this time.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by manopaka(m): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Some can worry the hell out of you:
1. Putting on ur generator anytime as if they have filling station.
2. Throwing food crumbs on the floor n leaving it there.
3. Keeping d guest toilet dirty, saying they only wash toilets rarely.
4. Eating n waiting for you to come wash the plates.
5. Sleeping in the living room through the night instead of visitors room.
6. Visiting ur pot as if they kept their handsets there.
7. Using ur laptop to charge their phones without telling u, only for u to discover wen u hav stuff to do.
8. Using ur clothes when u are not around.
9. Picking things from ur room randomly......
10. Offloading ur clothes n running away with your travelling bag, (yes they do it.)

e plenty jare

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Kobicove(m): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2017
unofficial:

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.

1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
2. Asking for the wifi code and downloading all the seasonal movies you've missed out on.
3. Looking into the room without permission. Some will even stare into the room through the window.
4. Peeing in the toilet and flushing with a bowl of water. I wonder who they are conserving water for. The whole place starts to smell in no time.
5. Using my brush. This is sooooo grosssssssss! MisOr****, im sure you are reading this now, its soooo bad.

What kind of apartment is this?

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

-Boys without home training litter their condom wrapper on the floor of your house.
-Boys without home training use their saliva to seal the 'rizla' before smoking kpoli.

Children without home training look into your plate as you are eating or even come close to you.

Wives without home training tell you everything about their husbands when you are on top of them.

Its obvious that u are a military barracks breed
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by harrowmykel(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Stevengerd(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"
That Why U'nt Growing In Every Ramification. U Better Dnt Carry Ur Stupidity Into The Remaining Few Mnths For This Year To Come To An End. Abunu Omo!!

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by sunnedee2: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2017
They don't flush the toilet... SMH
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by unofficial(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Kobicove:

What kind of apartment is this?

My kind of apartment.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Ajewealth123(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by adebayo3449(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

And typer without home training, knw all the characteristics of people without home traning in respective of gender or age.
Ah ah bro u though o
Don't mind my English (typer)
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by laSompee: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2017
ayzero6487:
....fart...
So I should hold it and explode? BTW where can one comfortably mess in this life self? grin grin
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by arewaboy01(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

NwaAmaikpe:

Hahaha see dz man
u don come Back

chairman na water u wan use seal d rizla
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by FreeSpirited: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Girls without home training comes to your house, eat and dump the plate in the sink without watching it or making effort to do.

Shows you are dirty, lacks courtesy, and not a wife material.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by juwoonn(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2017
omobabalawo:
1: changing tv station
2:playing ps2 in someones house and u win and u tell d house owner to stand up make anoda pesin collect pad
3: asking for more food.
4:telling d house owner u wanna urinate but na correct shit u wan tear. thunder will fire u when they direct u to a toilet that has no gud flushing system. shebi is piss u want to piss.
5:entering the haux with ur shoes on(bt i nticed that rich men do that.
6:when they say come and eat and u actually went. pesin cannot play with u again.
7:when they serve u food and u finish everytin in the plate. my mom always said leave small let it not be as if you are hungry
No. I disagree with the last point. My mum doesn't like it when visitors leave half of the food as leftover. Who do you expect to eat that? It's absolute wastage. Except the food they serve you is too much.
When you eat half of the food, you're giving us additional stress trying to dispose again

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lagos18(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2017
children without good home training will not stand up and greet an older woman or man.... seeing them for the first time lolzzz

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable