Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. (25883 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:02am On Mar 20
Lemme tell you something. Here in Nigeria.
Having a possession of something doesn't mean you have the ownership.

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their presumed father.

That your child, that has grown on you, cherished and have showered lots of love and sacrifices may turn out to be not your child eventually grin grin

Now the problem is. The biological father might not even know he has a child somewhere. And when he knows, most of the times. He will do anything and everything possible and impossible to retrieve his child.

Now, you on the other hand might go like "Since I raised this child, I'm not giving my child to anyone". ROTFLMAO 😂 😂. You are not giving what? Your what again please? 😂 😂.

Some men are even very stupid. Some will go like "let the sleeping dog lie". Let the sleeping dog do what?
Did I purchase the dog to sleep idle?

One thing I love about the truth is that. You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. If you refused to face the truth head-on, the truth will turn around to face you, and that's when you'll realise that Jesus has no tribal marks.

"Real men don't care about DNA, they raise and love them kids whether or not" . Lemme make it more fancy "Real men raise other people's kids like theirs even if they're not sure". Lol! Dey play. Dey there make pant dey wear you, body go tell you.

If you liked, spend ₦3billion on a kid. The moment the biological(real) father shows up. Whatever you have between you guys begins to have a crack.

It is better for you to know that the child is not yours and to proceed to raise the child than for you to think the child is yours and at the end of the day be up for a premium cruise party. My people dey call am, prem prem kumkum. 😂 😂

Well, if you'd like to be unfortunate, who am I to stop you?

Anyways , Enchanté.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On Mar 20
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Toluwanise247(m): 7:03am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
I have no issues with DNA but if you want your wife to be faithful to you please be faithful to her as well
You talk as a Christian but unfortunately women don’t reason like that …

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Mar 20
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike and suspicion no dey ever reach una mama side.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:02am On Mar 20
chiommy123:

And u think u are doing the man if u are unfaithful to him cos he's unfaithful to u... any woman that ever uses that as an excuse is nothing but a hoe ... if u steal from me and i decide to also steal from u, then I'm a thief ... every woman should have dignity for their bodies ... it brings innocence into the world thru giving birth.... a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating.... just like a broke woman is different from a broke man

339 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:05am On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father. 😅

To imagine that paternity fraud started in your generation is the actual fraud. 🤣

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike no dey ever reach una mama side.

Promiscuity is on another level now... u cant compare those days to now ... reason why men are now focused on it ....

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by superintendents(m): 9:07am On Mar 20
I swear this shit would break long term peaceful families.. Is better to boycott this for your own sanity.. undecided

modified...you guys don't want to be treated as you treat others..

Continue..
undecided

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:52am On Mar 20
200k for DNA?
In a country where poverty is more than 50%?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:57am On Mar 20
Acidosis:
I'm not against a DNA test o. But many of you are too focused on the paternity of your kids even while you're not sure whether the man you call father is your actual father.

You people are only venting now because of your emerging dislike towards younger Nigerian women. But that dislike no dey ever reach una mama side.

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?
So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

I'm now very sure that many Nigerians have an IQ less than 20.

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.

263 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:59am On Mar 20
superintendents:
I swear this shit would break long term peaceful families.. Is better to boycott this for your own sanity.. undecided
What happens the day the real father shows up?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:00am On Mar 20
NPFLADMIN:
200k for DNA?

In a country where poverty is more than 50%?
If you could afford it? Fine! If not commit your soul into the hands of the Lord

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:09am On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

If you could afford it? Fine! If not commit your soul into the hands of the Lord

What choice do they/we have?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:

Many of you sound like you were raised by bedbugs.
Many of you were raised by paternity fraudsters.

So you are saying if my father was a poor man, I should also remain a poor man.
If my father was not educated, I should also remain uneducated.
If my father was a thief, I should also be a thief.
If my father was uncivilized, then I should also remain uncivilized?

At least you know that your father was poor. Now, do you know who your real father is? There lies the question cheesy

So if I'm not sure whether my father is my real father, I should not be sure whether my child is my biological child too.
Since my father made a mistake, I should make the same mistake right?
I should also travel the path of my father's mistakes.

You can't afford to make the mistake your father made. So yeah, if that man you called father is not your real father, then you should try not to make the same mistake. How's that hard?

Anyway! I and my father are copy and paste. A splitting image.

Oh now, you know your real father?? I'm shocked. Never knew you care so much about your (own) paternity.

Since you don't know your real father, at least try to know your real children.

You know your real father, but you don't want others to know their real fathers?? I sabi una type very well cheesy

Every woman out there is a potential paternity fraudster apart from una mama grin grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:

Promiscuity is on another level now... u cant compare those days to now ... reason why men are now focused on it ....

Were you around in those days?? Dey play. Men are now focused on it because DNA testing only gained popularity in Nigeria a few years ago. How can you focus on something that was never available or affordable in the first place?

16 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by wunmi590(m): 10:49am On Mar 20

I don't have a wife that sleep around and I married my wife as a virgin, all my kids are my carbon copy, no need doubting...

If you have ever been a bro-olosho you will most likely marry olosho as a wife...

Men too should change their ways, if you want your wife to do same...

Please don't mention me, if you don't have something reasonable to say, I get headache

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:49am On Mar 20
We go still run am angry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by femi4: 10:49am On Mar 20
FRANCISTOWN:
Lemme tell you something. Here in Nigeria.
Having a possession of something doesn't mean you have the ownership.

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their presumed father.

That your child, that has grown on you, cherished and have showered lots of love and sacrifices may turn out to be not your child eventually grin grin

Now the problem is. The biological father might not even know he has a child somewhere. And when he knows, most of the times. He will do anything and everything possible and impossible to retrieve his child.

Now, you on the other hand might go like "Since I raised this child, I'm not giving my child to anyone". ROTFLMAO 😂 😂. You are not giving what? Your what again please? 😂 😂.

Some men are even very stupid. Some will go like "let the sleeping dog lie". Let the sleeping dog do what?
Did I purchase the dog to sleep idle?

One thing I love about the truth is that. You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. If you refused to face the truth head-on, the truth will turn around to face you, and that's when you'll realise that Jesus has no tribal marks.

"Real men don't care about DNA, they raise and love them kids whether or not" . Lemme make it more fancy "Real men raise other people's kids like theirs even if they're not sure". Lol! Dey play. Dey there make pant dey wear you, body go tell you.

If you liked, spend ₦3billion on a kid. The moment the biological(real) father shows up. Whatever you have between you guys begins to have a crack.

It is better for you to know that the child is not yours and to proceed to raise the child than for you to think the child is yours and at the end of the day be up for a premium cruise party. My people dey call am, prem prem kumkum. 😂 😂

Well, if you'd like to be unfortunate, who am I to stop you?

Anyways , Enchanté.
Does it matter, a man is a father by what he does

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by inoki247: 10:49am On Mar 20
Lol
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by tefishy(m): 10:49am On Mar 20
Many brothers are doing brother's keeper and they will turn blind to this thread just to remain loyal to a hoe

17 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by BigDawsNet: 10:50am On Mar 20
Hmm
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by RecentHistory: 10:50am On Mar 20
superintendents:

Just listen to this one.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself

33 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by oluwaseyi0: 10:50am On Mar 20
everyone should do DNA if they can afford it

if it turns out not to be yours, do another confirmation DNA in another facility

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by Chicagograduate(m): 10:50am On Mar 20
DNA wey the process no reach 20mins to bring results person go dey pay huge amount.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by AntiChristian: 10:50am On Mar 20
grin
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by swiych(m): 10:50am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
Olosho don drop quote.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by WorldRichest: 10:50am On Mar 20
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by RecentHistory: 10:50am On Mar 20
chiommy123:

Don't be faithful na. Shebi when you manufacture bastards and they kick you and your little bastards out, you will carry them to your father's house and turn it into a warehouse of bastards.

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by NaijaCover(m): 10:50am On Mar 20
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:51am On Mar 20
chiommy123:
coming from one of them. God will judge Una tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by iamtardey: 10:51am On Mar 20
Imagine 😂
Re: Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Mar 20
Watch how they come and give bullshiiit excuses like

'DNA test affects mental health and men shouldn't do it'
or

'All children are to be cared for, whether yours or not'

Mumu people!!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.