Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Initial Steps To Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Initial Steps To Relationships (697 Views)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Initial Steps To Relationships by Pogistega(m): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2010
Women are the originators of every romantic relationship they enter into with the opposite sex.
There is a posture and manner, in which an unmarried lady would carry herself in public, that, men would rarely approach her.
On the other hand, there is also a posture and manner, in which a married lady would carry herself in public, yet, men would confidently approach her.
There is something called body language, that sends out signals of sexual desires in the heart, to the opposite sex.
For example, sometimes, one discovers that he/she instantly dislikes a person being met for the very first time, while, in other instances, the opposite could be the case (of instantly liking someone being met for the very first time).
In each of those two instances, body language takes place, in which a receptive man/woman correctly understands the silent message being passed. If a lady meets a man whom she secretly admires, her body unconsciously sends an instant message to the man in question.
In essence, it is the woman, and not the man, who institutes a relationship.
Re: Initial Steps To Relationships by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2010
I think you're wrong.

I think both men and women establish relationships.
Re: Initial Steps To Relationships by Pogistega(m): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2010
I know that most women would not agree to my theory, but I did omit the fact that men would have to do the chasing. Its not as if the woman presents herself on a golden platter.

(1) (Reply)

She Cnt Bear It / There Are More Generous Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Coming Out Stories ( Just Share With Us Here )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.