Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. (680 Views)

Share:have You Dated Two Friends Together Before?how Did U Cope? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by dschools: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
i dated two sister on different occassion and now i am intending one marrying the younger one, please i am comfussed, how do i do this?
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by Freiburger(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
Clap for yourself if u know what you 're doing.
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by afrobaby(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, forget about them cos its not gonna work, this is africa
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by sweetpie23: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
what a champ
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
U must be a very wicked guy . U better leave that family alone.
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by 190: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
please how can i also date and sleep with 2 sisters

is it possible~
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
Woopeedoo, here is a medal undecided
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Woopeedoo, here is a medal undecided

Leave the dude alone with his dumb mentality,
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by Nwaka77: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Poster

Good luck! when you were messing around with both, did it occur to you to ask us for advise? Now sort yourself out!
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by naijaswag1: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
The evil that men do lives with them.
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by coolier(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
'Trouble sleep, yanga wan wake am'.
Re: I Dated Two Sisiters And Wish Of Marrying One. by ojust4real(f): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
@coolier
haba baby d guy is trying to start world WAR 4.what is wrong with dat?

(1) (Reply)

Toasting/wooing A Lady / Am A Romantic Novel Addict. / What Do Women Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.