Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table (7995 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Nicki Minaj Comments On Wizkid Post And There Was Silence Everywhere (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by SaulRazor: 1:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Wizkid posted a pic on his instagram early hours of today and I noticed remnants of cut cocaine powder on the drug laced table ..see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by ken19: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2017
wetn concern me

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by sirfee(m): 2:00am On Jun 25, 2017
His life,his business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by ojibole(m): 2:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Wizkid ask majek how far before you go down that path

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30am On Jun 25, 2017
I must be blind, where is that cocaine remnant?!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by cosby02(m): 2:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Where is the cocaine naa

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
blogger blog

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by crazyABO(m): 3:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm eagle eye shocked how u take see cocaine from here ehn

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by chuggy(m): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
See am

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nutase: 5:47am On Jun 25, 2017
How do you know it's coca ine?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2017
This guy looks So thin and its getting weird..
His he not eating well?
there is something he his not telling us, even whiz kalifa is fat compared to him.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by IamOpemipo(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Too much nollywood movie, prove to us that shi is cocaine or stfu
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2017
chuggy:

See am

Bwaaaah, I guess you have watched too many movies and don't really know coke looks or is taken.... That don't remotely look like cocaine, and if it really was, that area would be the last it would be placed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Una go just dey talk rubbish for mouth! undecided
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Not all white powder is cocaine. It could be heroin, amphetamines, bath salts or any type of white prescription pill that has been crushed. Hell, it could be talcum.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Issa big lie.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Yea, those with brain will agree that those whitish stuffs is cok. As it is been cut into sizes as a remnant and leftover of a sniffed cok.
Those who are knowledgeable about it knows for sure

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by cherr(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2017
No wonder say upon all the money e dey make him body just dey dry dey go angry
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by joe4christ(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
And do I need to add that he often sniff and touches his nose in most of his videos and interviews which could only indicate he takes cocaine as alleged
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Where's the coke nau, some peo's life is full of negativity u aint seein his swag na white powder u dy try observ. U re invalid abeg
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by CUEDmedia: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Wizzy......ask majek fashek. ..
He was a victim of hard drug and now he's as good as dead with scattered tooth and slaugish vocal.

You have weed in your hand and substance on your table....
Brother I know life is too short and you have loads on your snap...please don't dissapoint your parents abeg you Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by chuggy(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bwaaaah, I guess you have watched too many movies and don't really know coke looks or is taken.... That don't remotely look like cocaine, and if it really was, that area would be the last it would be placed.
See how ur talking like you don't know cocaine can be smoked with weed in powdered form...that nigga dey add cocaine inside dat weed...shine your eyes
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by DonBenny77(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2017
thats cocaine for sure

how come no one noticed he is lighting up weed to step it down?

Badt guy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by SalamRushdie: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
DonBenny77:
thats cocaine for sure

how come no one noticed he is lighting up weed to step it down?

Badt guy

Yeah that coco for sure but maybe Na another person take am

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by SalamRushdie: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
cosby02:
Where is the cocaine naa

See it

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by ionsman: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Wizkid sniffs cocaine...Please don't believe me. It doesn't change the fact he does.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2017
If this is true then his doom is near undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by lollmaolol(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2017
All these​ dance steps no be beans
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by wayne4loan: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2017
angry junkie .. starboy indeed
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by 0b10010011: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017

All this bloggers sef no sabi!

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Olibboy: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2017
When you're rolling with future. Don't you know u gonna sniff some. #RealSisters

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
That shit very addictive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird! People Wearing No Pants To Participate In ‘no Pants Subway Ride’ Day(pics / Guys Would You Allow Your Gf Wear This Kinda Dress / Same Body, New Pose: How Women Change Their Figure In Seconds [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.