Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table (7981 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Nicki Minaj Comments On Wizkid Post And There Was Silence Everywhere (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by DIKEnaWAR: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
boostdom:
Not all white powder is cocaine. It could be heroin, amphetamines, bath salts or any type of white prescription pill that has been crushed. Hell, it could be talcum.

Not all cocaine too are white.

Dude is losing weight and personality like a man hooked on drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by mikeycharles(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nairaland (SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) cordially invites you to her 2-day seminar tagged "Booking of space with emerging technologies"
Venue:[url]www.nairaland.com/3881803/nairaland-guest-speaker-sarrki
[/url]
Guest speaker: Sarrki
Time: 2-4pm
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ever taken some?
Billyonaire:
That shit very addictive.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
illuminated93:
Ever taken some?
Once upon a time, yes. I try a little bit of everything in life, just out of curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Theflash98: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This guy looks So thin and its getting weird..
His he not eating well?
there is something he his not telling us, even whiz kalifa is fat compared to him.
As if he is fat before..he get small stature,i dont see anything wrong in this pics
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why did you stop coke,but never did same with weed?
Billyonaire:
Once upon a time, yes. I try a little bit of everything in life, just out of curiosity.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by kolajoo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
boostdom post=57820864 :
Not all white powder is cocaine. It could be heroin, amphetamines, bath salts or any type of white prescription pill that has been crushed. Hell, it could be talcum.
I doff my hat for you bro shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Not all cocaine too are white.

Dude is losing weight and personality like a man hooked on drugs.

Definitely. Infact, cocaine is portrayed as white, especially in movies, to highlight their purity because it is handled by qualified rogue labs. Cocaine can be grey, yellow or even black depending on the processing agents used, the cooking methods utilised and the skills of the "cooks". Also, if cocaine has been "stepped on", it won't be white.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
illuminated93:
Why did you stop coke,but never did same with weed?
Never said I did.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Bebetter: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
[size=16pt]This is a stupid thread[/size]
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by BeastOfAfrica(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is funny....whose life is it?
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by juiceyjay(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Issorite. #just Passing grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This guy looks So thin and its getting weird..
His he not eating well?
there is something he his not telling us, even whiz kalifa is fat compared to him.

Most junkie don't eat much
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
chuggy:

See how ur talking like you don't know cocaine can be smoked with weed in powdered form...that nigga dey add cocaine inside dat weed...shine your eyes

Bro, if this was indeed cocaine, then it wouldn't be scattered foolishly in that said area.... Look how the grinder, rolling paper and everything else is nicely placed....
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
King!!!!'
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by michelle47: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised. Access to these types of drugs in that circle is easy. Everyone in his camp prob does it every now and again. It looks like he mixed the two.
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by michelle47: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
ha@boostdon I was thinking the same thing too. I was wondering how he stays so slim because I know homey isn't working out like that. Let's just hope he knows how to chill and not get reckless as he does have plenty mouths to feed. I know he had cancelled a few shows back to back because he wasn't feeling well...hmmm
Re: Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2018
michelle47:
ha@boostdon I was thinking the same thing too. I was wondering how he stays so slim because I know homey isn't working out like that. Let's just hope he knows how to chill and not get reckless as he does have plenty mouths to feed. I know he had cancelled a few shows back to back because he wasn't feeling well...hmmm

You are right. I hope he understands what happens when he delegates his bills...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh Caught Smoking 'weed' Without Clothes? / Afrocandy Is A Bedroom Bully!!! Naija Actress Shares More Naked Photos / Nollywood Actress Inem Peters Wears ONLY Br@ To Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.