Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria (2697 Views)

Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria by Kellywilson(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
HOW TO BLOW AS AN UPCOMING ARTISTE IN NIGERIA.

Are you an upcoming artiste or a DIY Musician? (DO IT YOURSELF)

What are your fears, and challenges? Of course you know them. You can't deny these issues, they are glaring aren't they?

You've probably been underrated or rejected so many times at different functions, and you may not even know why. Now let me share a few reasons why you may not be regarded.

1 Low Quality Productions
2 Poor Musical substance/content.
3 Lack of creativity
4 Lack of originality

These areas are critical to your musical success, and if not properly addressed can hinder your progress as an artist. Getting the best of everything is expensive but it's worth it at the end of the day.

You need to work with the best out there in other to compete with the masters of the game. The issue now is that working with these people is quite expensive, therefore you need affordable but good platforms and trusted hands to create a quality product as an artist. It's really painful to be rejected after putting in so much, especially when your goal is to be the hottest guy on the block.

How do you get up there to relevance and gain some recognition?

You need:
1 Quality and outstanding Production
2 Good Musical Content
3 Creativity
4 Defining and owning your sound. (Originality).
5 A Good Music Producer/Engineer.

The major difference between a music producer over a beat maker is this;
Producers do not only make the beat for the artiste but they also contribute to the making of the whole song. The producer makes substantial contribution in making a hit song not a hit beat.

Trust me the truth is that it doesn't come cheap to have a quality producer. But there's a way out for artistes with limited resources.

Perhaps the quality you seek is hovering around you but you really can't tell where it is. What if I told you you can get all these quality for almost free and be the hottest guy on the block. Sounds good right?

Like minded people achieve more together. Get an environment where the people and producers will be excited to work with you to achieve great results because there is an understanding. This is the only way out. Music is inspirational whether good or bad, always have good content for your fans out there.

This is why I am introducing to you a group of talented musicians, highly creative and consistent with their craft. They are no other than Deuce_Ace Audio Recording Company, an outstanding music brand to reckon with and they are located in Lagos Nigeria.

Deuce Ace consist of 3 talented music producers, Professional vocal arranger/music director, a recording engineer/live sound engineer, Professional backup singers, song writers, mixing and mastering engineers, beat makers, instrumentalist, all qualified and certified in their respective Fields.

Guess what? Working with these people will help you build your music career effectively and discover more about your inner abilities and capacity all at the lowest possible price you can imagine. They're located on the Lagos mainland.

Your worries will be over in a bit after working with them or even getting to know them. You would be prouder of your work and career, you would begin to take the bold step of playing your CD anywhere anytime with a 1000% confidence on your songs.

That's about all I have to say, I guess all you've ever lacked as an artiste or as a musician is the right knowledge of what to do, where to do it and when to do it. Join the Deuce Ace train now before it gets too late. Deuce ace is currently offering a promotional bonus service for their first time customers at a minimum rate of N40,000 including quality beats, mixing and mastering all industry standard.

You can start your next project right away by just dialing the following digits +2348025205006, +2348134485674 or via mail deuceacestudios5@gmail.com
Don't do it today or tomorrow. Do it now!

Book a session today and start having your own industry standard songs on your playlist. Hurray!
Don't forget to visit our www.SoundCloud.com/deuce_acestudios to listen to your favorite deuce ace songs and update your playlist.

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Cultural Dance From Plateau State (video) / Download Link To Ebenezer Obey Ori Mi Ma Je Nte Mp3 / Lyrics Of Middle Child Song By J Cole | The Off-season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.