Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? (13429 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:

I don't expect you to agree. Anyways, I ve been there before. I have traded the path of Christianity.

Thank you. All these not needed. I know them

Of course Christianity is not a confused religion because
Christ is ONE
He came with only ONE message
To ONE humanity
He entrusted his message to ONE fold (Then Jesus came to them and said)
He gave them ONE command that you love one another, as I have loved you
And he commissioned them for ONE purpose (Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost)

Every perceived confusion is an invention of man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by femi4: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Enlighten me.
If they knew they were unclad before eaten the forbidden fruit, how come they didn't cover their body

How come they went into hiding for the first time and couldn't answer God.

How come they did not touch the fruit until serpent deceived Eve.

Knowledge is about freewill and that fruit is fruit of knowledge. That's y God told them they ll die if they eat it.

When we were young, we believed our parent and every of their decisions seems right but as we get older, our knowledge increases. The tendency to disobey increase. In fact we questioned some decision they made on our behalf in the past
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Iamthoney(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The purpose of creating man was to achieve Godliness in the physical realm, and that is only achieved through free will
But your explanation doesn't relate to the supposedly free will thing the op was talking about na

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Naturalobserver(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
GodsMopol:

Pls, give me a verse in the Bible that expressly state or infer that we have freewill as man. Evidently from Gen 1-3, because after chapter 3, it was a different world or system that was in operation

Well, lemme attempt your question, God gave man dominion not freewill (as I await the answer to the above) and the dominion was to dictate how the operations on earth should go as man dress and name and God uses the fellowship Man has with God to further make man a god on earth.

But man sinned, man never had the freewill to eat the fruit, God said, of all the tree thou can freely eat, but don't eat, it was a command not an invitation to treaty

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
deut 30
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Still you haven't answered my question. I know your MB will finish. Tell me how I am responsible for that and I'll tell you how come we do not have any freewill but are robots for God's entertainment.
this is false equivalence

there's a massive difference between knowing my MB would someday get exhausted and knowing every step to its exhaustion from the day I bought it, the sites I'll browse with the MB, the downloads I'll make with it, the hotspots I'll allow my visitors to use, what I'll do with each kilobyte of data etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by EternalBeing: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
By its nature, Car shall always run on fuel. By his Nature, Man CAN NEVER be independent of a Higher Power(Good or evil). That's why NO current great Man is an atheist, even Mark Zickeberg the owner of facebook profess thats he submitted to a higher power. Ben Calson and Donald Trump confessed they belong to YAHWEH the Great Creator. The End Time is no more near, the End Time is HERE. For you to amount to anything Great in this current generation you have to either totally submit to your CREATOR (for Glory here and in hereafter) or to devil for glory here alone. YAHWEH is still searching for those HE can make celebraties=2 hronicles 16: 9. Man invested so much time and effort in creating the phone/computer you are using. Will you be happy if it's not serving you. GOD created Man to worship and depend on HIM; yet some selfish humans wants to continue to run on GOD's fuel and selfishly wants to keep substaining on HIS breathe/Spirit of Life in them without doing HIS will. HE gave us freewill that if you are not pleased to worship HIM that created you then enjoy this world and die permanently. Satan deceived Eve with this in the Garden of Eden and Eve told same to Adam. They wanted to be free, but were they?! With their obedience of satan, he hijacked their control, power, authority and Ownership of Earth. Instead of being free and becoming like GOD, they became satan's slaves and play things. You think they became wiser, NO, they became dumber! Their eyes opened to evil, they now kill their own brothers like Cain did, they now sacrifice their children to satan for money and power, after satan fvcked her, Eve is no longer satisfied with Adams natural Pennis and Prowress, he now relies on enhanceres and even charms that cut short his own life in the name of satisfying Eve.
emerged01:

Your will is your ability to choose between life and death.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 19

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

The day you choose to go astray is the day you choose death(hell).
GOD Bless you tremendously. Truth simply put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by aydes: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's because freewill and omniscience are mutually exclusive!

If He knows what we're going to do, doesn't that mean we are destined to do it? And if we are destined to do it, what are we, just "automaton-entertainment" for God??

To put it another way, God knows what we're going to do but we don't know what we're going to do. Still, we are going to do what God already knows we're going to do.

If we don't know what we're going to do (free will), how can God know, in advance, what we're going to do, since we haven't done it yet?

Either God does or doesn't know what we're going to do. And if God does know what we're going to do, what is the point of being tested as to whether we deserve Heaven or Hell? If we can't change (no free will) or if God knows what we're going to do in advance, why not go directly to Go either Heaven or Hell? As the song goes, "Why mess with mister in-between?" ♫♪♪♫♫♪

I'm sorry, but square pegs do not fit into a round hole. I learned that when I played with my "baby's block set." Later on, I learned that "you can't squeeze blood from a turnip," or my friend's favorite, "you can't pick feathers from a frog" (Dutch saying).

I will repeat my question: What is the point of free will if we are destined to do such-and-such? I don't get it.

Naturally after Adam and Eve disobeyed God, we were all born into sin. We are all damned by nature to commit sin or even end in sin BUT then thats why he sent Jesus to die for our sins and follow his principles and ways. But still there are alot of things that are mystery to man.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by hahn(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there's a massive difference between knowing my MB would someday get exhausted and knowing every step to its exhaustion from the day I bought it, the sites I'll browse with the MB, the downloads I'll make with it, the hotspots I'll allow my visitors to use, what I'll do with each kilobyte of data etc

Jehovah brain no fit carry am. It is too dull tongue
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

What he said is equivalent to him saying 'God knows we will all die someday. Therefore he is omniscient.'
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by onos217(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aragon:

Nothing to be Confused about. We all have Conscience and know Right from Wrong! Just as your Free will gives you the opportunity to do Wrong, it also gives you the opportunity to do Right. So why would you choose Wrong when Choosing Right is better? That should be the question! Forget about Hell for a minute, choosing Wrong, and doing Wicked or Evil things can also send you to Jail cos the State also frowns on that. You Love yourself and wish yourself good at all times and that is all God asked for, Treat others the way you treat yourself. So Free Will is good but doesn't mean we Should be Stupid or Wicked. I mean cos I have Free will, I should be able to Kill anyone that makes me angry?
If I get well, you mean it's not entirely free will but choosing between good and evil. Now, if you're for good, you go to heaven but if you're for evil you riot in hell.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Aviero: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Because without free will, you cannot obey God's greatest commandment which is to love Him with all our heart and our neighbours as ourselves. Free will is a necessary component for this to flourish. If we are compelled to love, then it isn't love.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by musicwriter(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
VargasVee:
We were all created with free will, now what good is it for us to have it if the intention was not for us to use it cause we'd go to hell if we stray?

I'm confused here.

Free will is not meant for you to go to hell or heaven. It's meant for you to choose to do the right thing always. Imagine if you didn't have the power to choose what food to eat, what cloth to wear, what music to listen to, what website to visit, for instance. So, free will is to enable you choose what you prefer. Of course, if you prefer to do what's wrong or go to hell as you put it, that's also your choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by CuteEmma(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
good one menxer.

op, if the decision you blame made lead you to hell, how can you blame God for that ? Ezekiel 33:11. He created man for His glory and for His pleasure. Now here's a question... If you're God, will you derive pleasure from the "love" your created gives you if in the first place, you have programmed them like robots to give you love (they have no choice but to love you)? I believe that you'll agree that "love" that's not freely given is not true love. God had to give man a free will so that He can experience true love from His created so that pleasure is achieved. He wanted man to love Him willingly. Free will allows man to love God willingly. That's why God gave us free will. Not doing so goes against reason.
There's free will... Buh it's less significant since both the beginning and ending have been fixed... So it's limited

Talking about hell, I really dunno if it actually exist, buh I'm stiff-necked sure that its no fiery furnace.... 'Cause it just doesn't make any sense that God created people just to burn 'em later,, as He knew right from the start, all those who wouldn't be able to hold strong...

For instance, If yhu know that 60 out of the 100 toys yhu want to create would malfunction, and still go ahead to create them, only with the intention of destroying 'em when they finally malfunction, kinda seems like a very insane plan..... I believe our conscience would be the judge and our hell too...

If yhu read the book of Jeremiah, you'd agree with me that we don't choose our destinies.. Perhaps Kidnapper Evans was fixed to distract Nigerians from the actual problem...
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

What he said is equivalent to him saying 'God knows we will all die someday. Therefore he is omniscient.'

very apt! its funny how they start redefining omniscience when they get in trouble with it
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

Jehovah brain no fit carry am. It is too dull tongue
lol
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Iamthoney:
But your explanation doesn't relate to the supposedly free will thing the op was talking about na
Freewill entails making decisions, with out making the right decisions, you can't overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
haibe:
This is one question you shouldn't bother about.. No man can answer it. Thats if there's actually a freewill.

But trust me the freewill we talk about in this context is only an illusion, we do not have any freewill.

So why do we have to suffer for sins we commit, that are predestined, since we don't have freewill.

1 Like

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Aragon: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
onos217:
If I get well, you mean it's not entirely free will but choosing between good and evil. Now, if you're for good, you go to heaven but if you're for evil you riot in hell.

You can also call it Conscience! And it constantly directs you and differentiates between good and bad. Everyone has Free Will! But we can't do as we Please based on the fact that we have Free Will or we will get in the Trouble with the Law of the land anyway. So before talking about God and Free Will, we might already be in Jail for using our Free will the wrong way. For example, I would Love to Slap some Greedy and Wicked Politicians, I will also love to Knock some Greedy pastors on the Head but you and I know where that will land me even when am using my free will

1 Like

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Johnsonex1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
VargasVee:
We were all created with free will, now what good is it for us to have it if the intention was not for us to use it cause we'd go to hell if we stray?

I'm confused here.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV (For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast) Now christ death at the cross has brought this Grace to us freely. If not, Our blood would be used as an atonement for redemption from the Adamic nature of sin.
Therefore, Grace can be synonymous to the Free-will, but not a freewill to sin. Well, its your choice... but dying in sin is making the grace worthless, For the essence of this grace is for us to be free from bondage. Just imagine if you are threatened wit a knife or gun to choose....... Here you are using ur lyf as a pre-requisite for making a choice but God had sent his Son to do that for everybdy. Dats why we're free from bondage because of the paid price. This grace have two phenomenon limitation: Death and Rapture. If one of this two occurs to you unawares without Salvation then you'll climax in hell. If a man is told that he has only 100yrs to live and he had lived for 99yrs, 11mnths out of the 1yr remaining and 28 days out of the 1 months remaining Sinfully.... and he perhaps, have 1 day remaining to live. If he dies with salvation he'll surely make heaven..... Unlike this man we dont know when we will all die thats y the bible commanded us to b perfect here on earth for the coming of the Lord will b as a Thief in the night.
Leh me stop here, this will suffice. I hope i made your day??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by phililp(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
no time to burder about all this shit...

we are here in this life... all we do is wake in the morning and try to survive; .... so i tell you my fellow human beings..

live life the way you want; believe what you want to belief... aftrall we just woke up from birth and discovered so many stories about humanity and and life. so we just fucking choose one and hope its the best. then that becomes our belief and we roll with it..

if you think all the stories are false then that becomes your belief and there u rolling...

so as for me.... i belief in God whom they say is My creator.. and in him i have found peace; you might belief different because thats the story u have choosed. buh that aint ma cupcake in anyway..

about free will... i belief i can do whatever i want unless i think its against my will and belief.
and then one big ass dude who thinks he has free will just go about killing people because their fore fathers did his fore fathers wrong and then
and he think and belief what he is doing is wright out of his free will... and you be like WHAT THE Bleep.. this dude is killing so why d Bleep cant i? and you remember the story u believed in said no killing... but you cant just sit ur ass around and watch one big ass dude take ur life??

and then that comes a conflict between ur belief(religion) and what u think..

and then you decide to belief in somthing diff that says yo can kill and fully do waht ya think...

and then you wana go about killing people, but you cant because u thinks its unfair..

and now u seee... the whole thing doesnt make any sense at all

and you see nothing makes sense.... just like this story...

everything is bleeped up bro......

1 Like

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by EternalBeing: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
femi4:
If they knew they were unclad before eaten the forbidden fruit, how come they didn't cover their body

How come they went into hiding for the first time and couldn't answer God.

How come they did not touch the fruit until serpent deceived Eve.

Knowledge is about freewill and that fruit is fruit of knowledge. That's y God told them they ll die if they eat it.

When we were young, we believed our parent and every of their decisions seems right but as we get older, our knowledge increases. The tendency to disobey increase. In fact we questioned some decision they made on our behalf in the past
They were covered by the Glory of GOD, which was their garment. The glory departed immediately they disobeyed GOD.
Satan deceived Eve with the freewill stuff in the Garden of Eden and Eve told same to Adam. They wanted to be free, but were they?! With their obedience of satan, he hijacked their control, power, authority and Ownership of Earth. Instead of being free and becoming like GOD, they became satan's slaves and play things. You think they became wiser, NO, they became dumber! Their eyes opened to evil, they now kill their own brothers like Cain did, they now sacrifice their children to satan for money and power, after satan fvcked her, Eve is no longer satisfied with Adams natural Pennis and Prowress, he now relies on enhanceres and even charms that cut short his own life in the name of satisfying Eve.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by GodsMopol: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, you agree that we are robots Or better put, created as robots?

Well, I don't know what to say, either yes or No, you know why, you might use it to prove your point, its nice meeting you though
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by femi4: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
EternalBeing:

They were covered by the Glory of GOD, which was their garment. The glory departed immediately they disobeyed GOD.
Satan deceived Eve with this in the Garden of Eden and Eve told same to Adam. They wanted to be free, but were they?! With their obedience of satan, he hijacked their control, power, authority and Ownership of Earth. Instead of being free and becoming like GOD, they became satan's slaves and play things. You think they became wiser, NO, they became dumber! Their eyes opened to evil, they now kill their own brothers like Cain did, they now sacrifice their children to satan for money and power, after satan fvcked her, Eve is no longer satisfied with Adams natural Pennis and Prowress, he now relies on enhanceres and even charms that cut short his own life in the name of satisfying Eve.
Sorry, I didn't see that in my Bible
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Johnsonex1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
GodsMopol:

Pls, give me a verse in the Bible that expressly state or infer that we have freewill as man. Evidently from Gen 1-3, because after chapter 3, it was a different world or system that was in operation

Well, lemme attempt your question, God gave man dominion not freewill (as I await the answer to the above) and the dominion was to dictate how the operations on earth should go as man dress and name and God uses the fellowship Man has with God to further make man a god on earth.

But man sinned, man never had the freewill to eat the fruit, God said, of all the tree thou can freely eat, but don't eat, it was a command not an invitation to treaty

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
VargasVee:

I'm confused here.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV (For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast) Now christ death at the cross has brought this Grace to us freely. If not, Our blood would be used as an atonement for redemption from the Adamic nature of sin.
Therefore, Grace can be synonymous to the Free-will, but not a freewill to sin. Well, its your choice... but dying in sin is making the grace worthless, For the essence of this grace is for us to be free from bondage. Just imagine if you are threatened wit a knife or gun to choose....... Here you are using ur lyf as a pre-requisite for making a choice but God had sent his Son to do that for everybdy. Dats why we're free from bondage because of the paid price. This grace have two phenomenon limitation: Death and Rapture. If one of this two occurs to you unawares without Salvation then you'll climax in hell. If a man is told that he has only 100yrs to live and he had lived for 99yrs, 11mnths out of the 1yr remaining and 28 days out of the 1 months remaining Sinfully.... and he perhaps, have 1 day remaining to live. If he dies with salvation he'll surely make heaven..... Unlike this man we dont know when we will all die thats y the bible commanded us to b perfect here on earth for the coming of the Lord will b as a Thief in the night.
Leh me stop here, this will suffice. I hope i made your day??
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Johnsonex1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
GodsMopol:

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by connkg(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
@VargasVee
Angels were not given freewill. They wanted it.
God gave you freewill. Would you rather be without it?
God wants a relationship. HE has tried the no-freewill route before.
There will always be a choice with something which HE restricts access to, for a time. (The "Tree of Life" will be eaten from much later)
Prove to God that you don't need freewill to relate with Him...?
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by EternalBeing: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
femi4:
Sorry, I didn't see that in my Bible
True Chriatians have the Holy Spirit which Yahshua Christ promised HE shall teacg us all things. The Bible says you are the Temple of GOD.
The glory of God
To really understand this better, we need to define what the glory of God means. The only proper way to do this, is by consulting God’s Word itself.
Ex 40:34-35 “Then the cloud covered the Temple, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. Moses could not enter the Temple beuause the cloud had settled upon it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.”
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hell fire is a MYTH.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by tete7000(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
VargasVee:

I'm confused here.

It is a freewill because it allows us to choose whether to go to hell or to work our way to heaven. It ensures we are not robots but can take decision outside pre-programmed territories. Imagine a world full of robots, that's what the world would have been without freewill. Boring! Freewill brings interesting things out of man. It makes him creative. It makes him thinks outside the box.
But are we really free? Hear this:
" You do not belong to yourselves but to God;
He bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's glory." 1Cor.6:19-20
True freedom is in serving God.

1 Like

Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
How can we have freewill when we have to choose between heaven ( don't know what will be happening there ) and endless torment for all ages ??

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hell is not found anywhere in the bible.
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by femi4: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
EternalBeing:
True Chriatians have the Holy Spirit which Yahshua Christ promised HE shall teacg us all things. The Bible says you are the Temple of GOD.
The glory of God
To really understand this better, we need to define what the glory of God means. The only proper way to do this, is by consulting God’s Word itself.
Ex 40:34-35 “Then the cloud covered the Temple, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. Moses could not enter the Temple beuause the cloud had settled upon it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.”
You are not talking to baby Christian. FYI, this is what the scripture said about Adam and Eve

Gen 2:25

Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame

Gen 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves
Re: Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
tete7000:

It is a freewill because it allows us to choose whether to go to hell or to work our way to heaven. It ensures we are not robots but can take decision outside pre-programmed territories. Imagine a world full of robots, that's what the world would have been without freewill. Boring! Freewill brings interesting things out of man. It makes him creative. It makes him thinks outside the box.
But are we really free? Hear this:
" You do not belong to yourselves but to God;
He bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's glory." 1Cor.6:19-20

You cannot say you have given your children the freewill to choose when they know you will beat them with a whip if they step out of line. Many kids stay in line with their parents authority because of the fear of whipping or financial sanctions. Without any of these punishments, kids will in most cases choose their own way. Same thing with Christians, you cannot say we have freewill when one of the options involves spending an eternity in a place of endless torments , only a FOOL will do choose hell if it exists.

I have been a christian for over 30 years and most of what we learnt in so called church where simply rehashed roman myths and fables, it mostly bull sh.it.

Right from the get go, God has given us only two choices - LIFE or DEATH , anything else is a LIE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.