Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? (2579 Views)

*Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Do Atheists Believe In Hallucinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by JackBizzle: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyenze123:

so you have never seen any paranormal event?

Unfortunately, I have.

The supernatural foolishness of KingEbuka and felixomoron
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Deicide: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
I think most Atheist are also Naturalist you would hardly see Atheist who believe in that stuff but they do exist
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Unfortunately, I have.

The supernatural foolishness of King
Ebuka and felixomoron

chai grin grin
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by bennyann: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
onyenze123:

They don't defend their atheism per say rather they spend their energy and time pointing out flaws in religion as reason for their lack of belief in God.

Hello dear, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Oh I see! No wonder the theists also spend time pointing out their flaws wink

Yes dear. I had a great weekend. Thanks.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Student125(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Q: Am I atheist?
A: NO.

Q: Do I believe somebody created earth and everything within and out?
A: YES

Q: What do u call that person?
A: Creator or God as nomenclature have it.

Q: What is now your problem?
A: Religion cuz it is man made

Conclusion, religion is a way of life and not the part to the creator, the first thing all religion will teach is God hates idolatry(worshipping other Gods). And if you do idolatry, hell is ur portion.
I just wonder how many hell and heaven we have.
#We know what is good and bad, if you don't, take a clue
1) whatever you cant take, don't do to others
2) every society have law and act guiding them, follow
3) Help the needy
4) love
5) etc
If you are Godly, you will be united with others whether Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc but if you are religious(extremist) you will be separated more cuz u see other worshipers as product of hell.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Student125:
Q: Am I atheist?
A: NO.

Q: Do I believe somebody created earth and everything within and out?
A: YES

Q: What do u call that person?
A: Creator or God as nomenclature have it.

Q: What is now your problem?
A: Religion cuz it is man made

Conclusion, religion is a way of life and not the part to the creator, the first thing all religion will teach is God hates idolatry(worshipping other Gods). And if you do idolatry, hell is ur portion.
I just wonder how many hell and heaven we have.
#We know what is good and bad, if you don't, take a clue
1) whatever you cant take, don't do to others
2) every society have law and act guiding them, follow
3) Help the needy
4) love
5) etc
If you are Godly, you will be united with others whether Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc but if you are religious(extremist) you will be separated more cuz u see other worshipers as product of hell.

thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity / Creation Vs Evolution. Were there really cavemen? What does the bible says? / Moral Problems (questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.