Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? (2580 Views)

*Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Do Atheists Believe In Hallucinations? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
judedwriter:

So you can worship me? cheesy oya now, sing praises to me....
Lol...
There is only ONE God. And He made everyone both believers and atheists in HIS IMAGE. Isn't it funny that someone made in God's very image, will wake up one morning and say "there is no God" Shocking.....

psalm 82:6

"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:

felixomor says no to that grin

Obinna, atheism is empty. Stop swing man from physical perspective alone

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jman06:
Because of our inherent ability to struggle for survival and to improve the quality of life, hence we push to conquer the whole universe and turn things to our advantage.

I agree
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Atheism is a general word for people who don't believe in gods.

There are secularists, humanists, sceptics, rationalists, anti-religious, non-religious etc àll under atheism

Do you believe in the spiritual realm?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

Gbaam

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:

Maybe u should try and understand that spiritual life doesn't offer anything cool
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:
Ignorant responses everywhere.

There are atheists who believe in satan
There are Atheists who practice wicca and witchcraft
There are atheists who believe in spirits.....

And many more.....
The only problem atheists seem to have is God and we know why.

Gbam !!!

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor
I askd u a question and I'm yet to receive a reply sad
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by bennyann: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
onyenze123:
I understand atheism is lack of belief in the existence of God/gods. Do you believe as an atheist there exist a spiritual realm?

They will tell you they don't to defend their atheism here but in reality they do grin

Only them understand that in their secret places.

Hi dear cheesy
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:
felixomor
I askd u a question and I'm yet to receive a reply sad
Oh sorry,
Pls which question?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:

Oh sorry,
Pls which question?
Do u have a perfect word explaining the lack of belief inGod/gods, Devil, supernatural​ being?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
bennyann:

They will tell you they don't to defend their atheism here but in reality they do grin

Hi dear cheesy

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by johnydon22(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
felixomor:
Ignorant responses everywhere.

There are atheists who believe in satan
untrue, satan is also a deity

There are Atheists who practice wicca and witchcraft
There are atheists who believe in spirits.....
broadly true and though arguably a small percentage

And many more.....
The only problem atheists seem to have is God and we know why.
still untrue
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by bennyann: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
obinna58:

E pain am grin

Sorry o
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by oaroloye(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

onyenze123:
I understand atheism is lack of belief in the existence of God/gods. Do you believe as an atheist there exist a spiritual realm?

ATHEIST SAID FOR CENTURIES that the Christian and other Theists' Idea of WORLDS, even UNIVERSES that CO-EXIST with ours', only that NORMAL SENSES cannot perceive them, was THE HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY, PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITION, and so on.

By the end of the 20th Century, they started saying that the mass of the Universe is like 10% what it should be.

They claim that they are able to measure the mass of the Universe, based on ONE Technique, called THE CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT.

I don't known whether they still teach what that is by PHYSICS 102 LEVEL, but it consists of (I know this may be hard to believe, but I... look, this is TRUE, okay?) TWO BALLS, and a ROD.

Using TWO BALLS and a ROD, Oyinbo Scientists claim that they were able to measure the Mass in the whole Universe. (I am NOT making this up, dammit! That is REALLY what they use- TWO BALLS and a ROD!)

With this.... what they use... they determined that 10% of the Mass of the Universe cannot be detected physically.

They call this INVISIBLE MASS "DARK MATTER."
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2017
johnydon22:
untrue, satan is also a deity

broadly true and though arguably a small percentage

still untrue

Please where is satan a "deity"?
Apart from the minds of the atheists and rebels who have made him so?

"Atheism" = "Atheos" (greek)
"Theos" - God

Grab? sad
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 2:00am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

Do u have a perfect word explaining the lack of belief inGod/gods, Devil, supernatural​ being?

Some call them "physicalist"
Some call them "naturalist"
Or people of "supernatural skepticism"

These are people who rule out everything supernatural.

Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ATHEIST SAID FOR CENTURIES that the Christian and other Theists' Idea of WORLDS, even UNIVERSES that CO-EXIST with ours', only that NORMAL SENSES cannot perceive them, was THE HEIGHT OF FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY, PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITION, and so on.

By the end of the 20th Century, they started saying that the mass of the Universe is like 10% what it should be.

They claim that they are able to measure the mass of the Universe, based on ONE Technique, called THE CAVENDISH EXPERIMENT.

I don't known whether they still teach what that is by PHYSICS 102 LEVEL, but it consists of (I know this may be hard to believe, but I... look, this is TRUE, okay?) TWO BALLS, and a ROD.

Using TWO BALLS and a ROD, Oyinbo Scientists claim that they were able to measure the Mass in the whole Universe. (I am NOT making this up, dammit! That is REALLY what they use- TWO BALLS and a ROD!)

With this.... what they use... they determined that 10% of the Mass of the Universe cannot be detected physically.

They call this INVISIBLE MASS "DARK MATTER."

Then come up with your theory and disprove it. We are all scientists, nobody has a monopoly of science.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2017
bennyann:

Hi dear cheesy

They don't defend their atheism per say rather they spend their energy and time pointing out flaws in religion as reason for their lack of belief in God.

Hello dear, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

Maybe u should try and understand that spiritual life doesn't offer anything cool

Anyways, it is all about choice and I respect your position and opinion.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

Gbaam

Doc Doc grin
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by kaymical(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2017
judedwriter:

God bless you my bro...

Every human created by God has a spiritual side which only God or satan can fill. No human on earth is totally a spiritual vacuum, we must be filled with the spiritual, either good or evil.
This is why most atheists, not all, who claim not to believe in God, actually believe in the devil and the supernatural.
even the believe in nothing is another believe on it's own and that is practicing another religion
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by JackBizzle: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
onyenze123:

Do you believe in the spiritual realm?

No.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

Some call them "physicalist"
Some call them "naturalist"
Or people of "supernatural skepticism"

These are people who rule out everything supernatural.
Alryt, this people are just into a higher version of atheism, what different does it make from atheism, it's just an atheist that is yet to say he/she doesn't believe in supernatural beings.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
onyenze123:

Anyways, it is all about choice and I respect your position and opinion.
It's not about choice. It's what we see, astral projection is just a crap, a way of deceiving yourself with yourself grin
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

Alryt, this people are just into a higher version of atheism, what different does it make from atheism, it's just an atheist that is yet to say he/she doesn't believe in supernatural beings.

There ia nothing like 'higher version" of atheism.
Atheism is not electronics.
You are either atheist or not.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

There ia nothing like 'higher version" of atheism.
Atheism is not electronics.
You are either atheist or not.
Come on I'm talking about advanced side of atheism, so u would prefer to atheists tagging themselves as
Physicalists, Materialists, Naturalists what difference does it make to ur kind tongue
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by felixomor: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

Come on I'm talking about advanced side of atheism, so u would prefer to atheists tagging themselves as
Physicalists, Materialists, Naturalists what difference does it make to ur kind tongue

Big difference my dear.
Only if u didnt do english. undecided
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

Big difference my dear.
Only if u didnt do english. undecided
Sorry not ready to start justifying mistyped error to u, of course we know who u are cheesy

Big difference, would want to know cool
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

No.

so you have never seen any paranormal event?
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

It's not about choice. It's what we see, astral projection is just a crap, a way of deceiving yourself with yourself grin

It's all about choice since you trust and believe in only what your eyes can see.
Re: Do Atheists Believe In The Existence Of The Spiritual Realm? by obinna58(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyenze123:

It's all about choice since you trust and believe in only what your eyes can see.
And we av also been in that spiritual realm b4

Moral Problems (questions) / Just In: Busola Dakolo Is An Adulterer! / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57