Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) (28965 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by microjoystick: 4:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Seun:
Really? I cannot identify it, but it seems to have a hooded neck, which suggests that it's some kind of cobra.
if u cant identify it den y suggesting wat u dont know Shake my head
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by holluikon(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by samtee37(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Nma27:
I've never tasted snake meat before... Hope its delicious. Heard one can get it at Ushafa. I'll check it out soon

U mean ushafa in Abuja?
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by jydharry(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
madgoat:

You better go and look for a real job and stop wasting your time with what cannot feed you and people that depend on you undecided
#i dont knw why all this fish farmers like deceiving themselves with small scale ponds thinking they have a job. undecided

Now I know why you are poor and your family is still poor, people like you ate the problem of this country,can't youmcreate a job instead of looking for job?
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by jydharry(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2017
vickwhizzy:
Which phone u use take the picture?the camera sharp and clean wink
tecno 8H
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by blank(f): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2017
shortgun:

He would've protected his fish pond against intrusions like these instead of killing the poor creature.
How many more snakes will he have to kill? In nature once a wild animal locates a food source it will keep coming back...it doesn't know its causing u demage or not.
Animals will hunt and kill prey to stay alive.

Which is what he has done. It's a kill or be killed world.
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
The guilty will not go unpunished,dat end of d road
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by oleeee(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
all join weda water snake or king cobra or forest cobra.. on last day of fasting 4am, wen I wke up for my sahoor, close to d back door I found dis small snake jst starin at me. I HV to run first o.
I have to phone my frnd from the other street to EPP me murder it. lol.. I can fear snake ehn
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
When your eyes clear, go check am again. That is a forest cobra not a king cobra.

TIDDOLL:
Dude, this your pic is a King Cobra...u just go save one snake wey get yellow band for neck from Google.....begin dey represent about... ..
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2017
jydharry:

Now I know why you are poor and your family is still poor, people like you ate the problem of this country,can't youmcreate a job instead of looking for job?

You are very funny. How many jobs will that ur small pond create? Such small scale farming cannot even provide comfortably for you needs and u are talking of job undecided I like being realistic and will never live in fantasy paradise. Forget all the hype about agric, its not the way forward and more so doing fish farming on a small scale is just recycling poverty. You have been advised; go and look for a job and progress in life.
Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
mercytripletz:

we now understand why your monicker is 'madgoat'.
Indeed like a goat.

Why e dey pain you grin

Re: This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) by oluwazoba: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seun:
Really? I cannot identify it, but it seems to have a hooded neck, which suggests that it's some kind of cobra.
that is spiting cobra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cassava: The Next Big Thing In US Food Market? / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / We sale Chicken Processing Machines of all types.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.