Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing (407 Views)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? / Religion is confusing me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by mrpeter010(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Many pastors often says, '' the lord says don't come to me empty handed '' now if i don't have money i shouldn't go to church ?? Or if i hustle and God haven't bless me yet, shouldn't i go to the lord ?? Say your mind brothers
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by dingbang(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2017
The pastors will use every verse in the bible that has to do with tithe to make their followers to give them money...

Don't fall for all that...
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by swiz123(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2017
It is no longer news that pastors use Bible quotations that favours them
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2017
mrpeter010:
Many pastors often says, '' the lord says don't come to me empty handed '' now if i don't have money i shouldn't go to church ?? Or if i hustle and God haven't bless me yet, shouldn't i go to the lord ?? Say your mind brothers
Would you visit an herbalist with empty hand? .You hustle yet you don't want Yahweh to be partake of your blessing yet you want him to bless you. It's not as if he's asking you to steal but would you go empty handed to a juju priest? Would you woke your boyfriend or girlfriend without spending? .
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by An2elect2(f): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
mrpeter010:
It's very sad that you keep calling thieves pastors.
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2017
mrpeter010:

Stop paying tithes. It's like you giving to the richer and becoming poorer.
Re: What Most Pastors Says That Is Confusing by NoWorries7(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
mrpeter010:

Don't mind those fake pastors. If you can't find any good and poor church to give to-Just find any real begger, and help... May GOD Almighty guide you.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Bible.bronze Age Goatherders Guide To The Galaxy / Your Dreams Are The Causes Of Your Problems. / Interesting Biblical Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.