Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties (630 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties by ayo84(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2010
why do girls like to form @ parties,why the hell did you come if you were going to be clutching your phones and chatting with your girlfriends.she's like-i'm tired,i don't like the music or , omo where the fun girls @.you just want to dance, she'll be putting you on the loooong thing,it's just DANCE ,it's not a prequel to sex.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties by mcnepow(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2010
Ask them!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2010
Why do people create topics they already know the answer to?

Then again, you could geuninely not actually know, and then there's me not being any better, I'm replying aren't I? Ok, I'm sorry.

Urm, maybe they really are tired, they really don't like the music, they really do want to hang with the fun girls or they just don't like you?

Or they're just playing hard to get, don't want to appear cheap etc, you know the story.

One of them anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Uhmmm seems like some one just left the nest grin Was this your very ist party? awwwh how cute grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like To Form @ Parties by kkkossy(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2010
@poster,Maybe they ar scared 2 admitt dat they dnt hv anytin 2 offer.

(1) (Reply)

What Ya Romantic-ism Status? / Can I Get A Reliable Companion, B/f I Make Mistake. / What Most Men Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.