Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner (45153 Views)

Man declared wanted for using fake N90k to buy items in Ajah, Lagos. / Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Emu4life:

Dont even try to claim wise!! Datz just a verse from MANY. D thread is talking about a distorted version of Islam being preach in d prison and d guy above said its not distorted but the real version So i quoted a real verse from d bble and u are saying its a parable, Can u see ur HYPOCRISY.
How many Christians do you see shouting "Praize Jèsus Christ" before beheading someone?? ZERO
One the other hand, you and I cannot even count the number of Muslims that will shout "Alläh Hûakbár" before beheading/blowing up/running into/burning innocent people.
Just face it, Islám has a cancer and the earlier you "moderates" stand up and face the reality and work towards stamping it out the better. There is no point trying to fight Christians.
CC: Ehikwe22

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lereinter(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
maybe british prison is too soothering

thats why they ve the strenght and mental capability to be radicalising

they should move them to north korea prison or maybe nigeria prison by now they would ve grow tail...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Guestlander: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Generalyemi:
afonja.....d problem of every community.

There are many similarities between him Nnamdi Kanu. Both of them are psychopaths.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
hfeetham0:
ollah1 ignore this dude... so since its the bible, you now went to pick the whole chapter from the beginning to justify yours... now take same time to do so to the Quran verse you are justifying... grin

Done bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by lastmessenger: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, it's always parables when the Bible is quoted but it's never like that in the Quran. Hypocrites everywhere
how do Christians apply the bible verse you guys are feasting over? Have you ever seen a Christian blowing up himself and killing others in the name of Jesus Christ? The moment you guys stop finding escuse for all your atrocities, the better it will be for us all.
Islam is growing using terror as a tool and I can't stop but laugh because in the end prophet Isaiah said of the increase of Christ kingdom and of peace there shall be no end. Let Islam make all the noise it want to make,it must surely fall one day.
I have nothing more to say. Let's watch and see whole wins the race .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
lereinter:
maybe british prison is too soothering

thats why they ve the strenght and mental capability to be radicalising

they should move them to north korea prison or maybe nigeria prison by now they would ve grow tail...
Exactly, they are chopping 3 square meals with correct meat, milk, egg, you name it.
15 days in kirikiri and the guy's head will be reset to factory default grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by ehikwe22: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

How many Christians do you see shouting "Praize Jèsus Christ" before beheading someone?? ZERO
One the other hand, you and I cannot even count the number of Muslims that will shout "Alläh Hûakbár" before beheading/blowing up/running into/burning innocent people.
Just face it, Islám has a cancer and the earlier you "moderates" stand up and face the reality and work towards stamping it out the better. There is no point trying to fight Christians.
Don't mind him. He's been brainwashed or deliberately being stupd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Jaqenhghar: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

I am beginning to think that the average age of most NL's is between 10 and 15 years old with way too much access to a computer.
Thats very generous. Id say 3-7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by nogetenemy: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
You people in Nigeria should put signboard welcome to oke Ogun state,
welcome to oke oya state.
Welcome to Zaria state.
Welcome to biu state
Welcome to itsekiri state
Welcome to akoko afama state

It will save your life
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by nogetenemy: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
It cost that much, they should transfer them to Nigeria government, it costt cost them that much
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by iluvpomo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
lastmessenger:
how do Christians apply the bible verse you guys are feasting over? Have you ever seen a Christian blowing up himself and killing others in the name of Jesus Christ? The moment you guys stop finding escuse for all your atrocities, the better it will be for us all.
Islam is growing using terror as a tool and I can't stop but laugh because in the end prophet Isaiah said of the increase of Christ kingdom and of peace there shall be no end. Let Islam make all the noise it want to make,it must surely fall one day.
Exactly ......Never
On the other hand, if you suddenly hear "aloha snackbar " just randomly yelled out in the street, everyone go pick race because we know what's coming next grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by jordinsparkles(f): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.
please don't start with your tribalism. This isn't about being yoruba or north, for God's sake this is Nigeria's image we are talking about here.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Allahu Akbar grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by permit(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
ISKANDER22ND:
If you love biafra

Then
You must love

Biafrasay.com grin
.Ur handwritinz is clear on the wall we decode lol
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by BabaO2: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Britain is the problem of the world by being too lenient and spearheading acceptance of different cultures and religions. Why can't they castrate this boy and his other known radicalized Islamic brothers?. Why allowing proliferation of mosques across Britain ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Zulu212: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Pls I beg you don't quote me I have had enough mentions already today. I'm currently taking paracetamol.

We (NCAN) will send a rep to check the name of the culprit for us.
One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he is a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?
he's one of the moslem sons of the slave Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Respect55(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Observing live and direct from the Garden City. South South. Biafra land.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

George Bush and Tony Blair said God directed them to invade Iraq and Libya. They both turned the countries to slums killing hundreds of thousands And rendering Millions homeless. They are both Christian terrorists and walking free

Alexander Bissonntte shouted Allah Akbar before attacking Muslims in an Ottawa Mosque. He is a Christian terrorist

Darren Osborne shouted Allah Akbar before attacking Muslims recently in a London Mosque. He is a Christian terrorist.

Perhaps , Christianity is also a cancer to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by mmsen: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and abokii are the same. We SS and SE and some middle belt need to cut them off from us.

Leave the Middle Belt to the North since they refuse to stand against their oppressors but would rather join them in holding the nation back.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

I am beginning to think that the average age of most NL's is between 10 and 15 years old with way too much access to a computer.

Honestly, NL has gone to the dust. It wasn't like this years back when only intellectuals had access to it. Seun, do something about this else you gonna ruin your site.

I've got an idea if you don't mind and it's FREE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by raphy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
let them just tie him very tight remove his brain and take it for rehab.cuz hard drugs still in his vains.he can can kill am officer if cares not taken.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by TemmyTee82(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Pls I beg you don't quote me I have had enough mentions already today. I'm currently taking paracetamol.

We (NCAN) will send a rep to check the name of the culprit for us.
One of them even get koko for forehead maybe he is a unicorn. The other like an Ape grin

Who are they?

Guy...no be me go call you mumu, I swear! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
lastmessenger:

I have responded to this. Scroll up
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
lastmessenger:

I have responded to this. Scroll up.
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Zulu212: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I knew it.... Oduduwa couldn't be evicted from heaven for no just course.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Temptee101(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
mazinoweb:
Why must people associate every thing to a tribe?
Yes it's because we are not one. We were forced to be together against our wish by Lugard
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Benteazaa(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Technically he's British... and I'm sure the he-goat cannot even point out where Nigeria is on the world map.
Of course this thread has degenerated into the usual tribal warfare .... only to re-unite at the next thread on "see the snake I killed today"

this got me really cracked up seriously. we are just confused in dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Justiceleague1: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
jejemanito:
If there's one thing I love about being a Niger Deltan is that I get to troll both the Skull Miners and the Drug Peddlers all at once tongue
my own is that when the time comes,i can simply stroll into oduduwa rep and biaf.a as a benin boi anytime,anyhow i like cool

op,thunda faya cone heads dia..bladdy baxtads and aussa ass lickass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Temptee101(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
mazinoweb:
Why must people associate every thing to a tribe?
Yes it's because we are not one. We were forced to be together against our wish by Lugard. We need to go our separate ways, just deceiving ourselves and pretending that all is well
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Generalyemi:
afonja.....d problem of every community.
hahaha oboy you funny die. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
jejemanito:
If there's one thing I love about being a Niger Deltan is that I get to troll both the Skull Miners and the Drug Peddlers all at once tongue
hehehehe, abi o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Guy...no be me go call you mumu, I swear! grin grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers Crushed To Death While Robbing Motorists On Third Mainland Bridge / Man Arrested For Touching A Woman’s Boobs And Bum In Lagos / Increasing Influx Of Prostitutes Worry Asaba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.