Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. (2964 Views)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Cooly100: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anyone who thinks Nigeria can stick together is either a fool or an enemy of the country —Falae

What do you make of the current heated debates over the unity and survival of the country?

The recent noise we are hearing is a symptom that the basic problem of Nigeria is rearing its ugly head again. Nigerians like to pretend that things are okay when they are not. The fundamental problem is that of an unjust, distorted federation which has been manipulated to favour one section against the other. There is no way such an unjust arrangement can endure or generate peace and stability. It is not possible. In 2014, after a lot deferring and hesitation, the former President Goodluck Jonathan finally convened the 2014 National Conference, there were various predictions that it would achieve nothing or that it would break up in confusion and that there would be riot or that there would be fight. But none of the above happened. It was as if God himself started to have a hand in the affairs of Nigeria. I was made the leader of the Yoruba delegation and in that capacity, I can say with all humility that I was at the very core of what happened at the conference. Maybe that was the first time Nigerians recognised that changing the constitution was the most effective strategy in returning peace and stability to Nigeria. All the delegates at the conference cooperated at getting all the resolutions passed without a single division of voting. It is important, because, in our history, we have never succeeded in coming to so many conclusions that constitute a package on the basis of consensus. What that means to me is that Nigerians recognise that if we want to live together as a country, there must be give and take; that nobody can say that he must take everything and the other people take nothing. That was how we agreed. Over 600 resolutions were taken. They said there had been conferences in the past. But did any of these passed 600 resolutions by consensus? Which one did? The one held in London or Ibadan? It was the most glorious meeting and decision Nigeria has ever had by my account.

What about Northern leaders who are now backing out?

Mention the names of any of those leaders who signed the report and are now saying they made a mistake. Of course, there would always be dissenters. There were leaders in the North and West who opposed the conference. In any case, if there is anybody now backing out, has that removed their signature? The logic of the situation and the demand of the people will overwhelm their resistance. I am not a prophet, Nigeria has no choice, if it wants to survive, but to implement the report of the 2014 National Conference. The alternative will be chaos, inferior and be unpatriotic.

Read more

http://tribuneonlineng.com/anyone-thinks-nigeria-can-stick-together-either-fool-enemy-country-falae/

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Jilo83(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Then during 2015 you collected #100m.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by amanda2013(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fine
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by tinkinjow: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by ojun50(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Blood of nigerian
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Ngokafor(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
..Spot on Falae.,absolutely spot on!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Karlman: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
He just woke up now shocked
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by ipobarecriminals: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
one of our problem. Tell the old man to return his own looted. money abi nah dashed dey dash am to the FG then we'll take him serious. Nothing gonna break this country.
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
cheesy I laugh:

FFK supports
Falae supports
Doyin supports.

Which one them is not a stupid looter?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by mars123(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
The FG should heed the call for restructuring, go and dust up the 2014 confab report and implement, something has to change. Because, the other option is a full blown civil war.

Those people saying nothing will happen have eyes but are so blind, they are slaves but they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Cooly100: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
one of our problem. Tell the old man to return his own looted. money abi nah dashed dey dash am to the FG then we'll take him serious. Nothing gonna break this country.

Criminal! Islam Gaddafi said nobody could topple his father in Libya...What has happend there now? Even mighty Russia could disintegrate talk less of Nigeria...You are are joke, criminal...

25 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Iamemma(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria has never been divided the way it is now. I have taken the back seat on this forum,watching the bitterness from all tribes in Nigeria. We can't say they are wrong or right.

People are expressing their anger and they have every right to. But I think more than ever we should unite against the political elite past and present and decide a new way forward.

Mind you our problem is not a Northern,Southern or western problem,our problem is our common enemies our leaders and the so-called foreign powers

Let's say Enough Is Enough

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Olu317(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Cooly100:
Anyone who thinks Nigeria can stick together is either a fool or an enemy of the country —Falae

What do you make of the current heated debates over the unity and survival of the country?

The recent noise we are hearing is a symptom that the basic problem of Nigeria is rearing its ugly head again. Nigerians like to pretend that things are okay when they are not. The fundamental problem is that of an unjust, distorted federation which has been manipulated to favour one section against the other. There is no way such an unjust arrangement can endure or generate peace and stability. It is not possible. In 2014, after a lot deferring and hesitation, the former President Goodluck Jonathan finally convened the 2014 National Conference, there were various predictions that it would achieve nothing or that it would break up in confusion and that there would be riot or that there would be fight. But none of the above happened. It was as if God himself started to have a hand in the affairs of Nigeria. I was made the leader of the Yoruba delegation and in that capacity, I can say with all humility that I was at the very core of what happened at the conference. Maybe that was the first time Nigerians recognised that changing the constitution was the most effective strategy in returning peace and stability to Nigeria. All the delegates at the conference cooperated at getting all the resolutions passed without a single division of voting. It is important, because, in our history, we have never succeeded in coming to so many conclusions that constitute a package on the basis of consensus. What that means to me is that Nigerians recognise that if we want to live together as a country, there must be give and take; that nobody can say that he must take everything and the other people take nothing. That was how we agreed. Over 600 resolutions were taken. They said there had been conferences in the past. But did any of these passed 600 resolutions by consensus? Which one did? The one held in London or Ibadan? It was the most glorious meeting and decision Nigeria has ever had by my account.

What about Northern leaders who are now backing out?

Mention the names of any of those leaders who signed the report and are now saying they made a mistake. Of course, there would always be dissenters. There were leaders in the North and West who opposed the conference. In any case, if there is anybody now backing out, has that removed their signature? The logic of the situation and the demand of the people will overwhelm their resistance. I am not a prophet, Nigeria has no choice, if it wants to survive, but to implement the report of the 2014 National Conference. The alternative will be chaos, inferior and be unpatriotic.

Read more

http://tribuneonlineng.com/anyone-thinks-nigeria-can-stick-together-either-fool-enemy-country-falae/
Real warning from a seer.....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by diablos: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
I always get nightmares when i see their face lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by kolafolabi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
That's a bitter truth..

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by dealslip(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
To everyone one that believed this man collected N100million. Such individuals are yet to understand the politics of Nigeria especially the politics of the North. Discredit every fearless critic and cause division with divide and rule tactics among the citizenry. Instill fear in the citizenry with use of terror and blackmail. Nobody has been able to question Buhari's whereabouts. Protesters can't even prototest. They are so scared. Create an impression of been untouchable in the mind of electorates. A southerner can never rule in peace. Isn't it that everytime a southerner is in power, all dead Boko Harm faithfuls are resurrected. Were all the soilders suddenly loosing their capacity to fight. Has Burutai all of a sudden become incapable. The discerning understand what I just said.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by felicitywe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Are u not ashamed.Gowon's govt was one of d most corrupt having Awo&co who looted Nigeria dry.It was on it dat Murtala Mohemmed overthrew d govt&jailed Awo.pls ask OBJ.Obj came in&looted us dry to build Otta farm including Abiola.Three men from one ethnic grp.Under Shagari,Umoru Dikko leads,under IBB Abacha leads&Abacha leads himself.Obj came back to perfect his loot.Under GEJ,Dasuki&Oke of DSS lead.For God sake r u ppl not tired. You loot our resources shamelessly.Is because of these lootings that IPOB&MASSOB want to leave Nigeria&form their country.Shame!Shame!!Shame!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by citizenY(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jilo83:
Then during 2015 you collected #100m.

Why not, he is not a fool ke shocked shocked cool
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by nototribalist: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's noon already, Afonjas have started drinking their toilet soup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by ShootToKill: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
The guy don take style kick him ewedu muslim people for nyash. He is practically calling most of his people foools. Hahahahaha!

grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by hucienda: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
An elder has spoken.

Irony is even a foreigner, Gaddafi said something similar a while back.

One day, the ostrich will get tired of burying its head in the sand and pull it out.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by vanbonattel: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
This man must be an Ipob member grin
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
The headline is misleading.
Falae only reiterated what most Yoruba elders has been agitating for for a while now : Regionalism.

It takes no seer to see that a regional Nigeria will end claims of marginalization and finally silence the calls for secession

hucienda:
An elder has spoken.

Irony is even a foreigner, Gaddafi said something similar a while back.

One day, the ostrich will get tired of burying its head in the sand and pull it out.

Before Gaddafi sef, the macphersion constitution in 1951 stated that

The General Conference was of the view that over-centralisation would be a grave error "in this vast country with its widely differing conditions and needs", and that the policy which had received enthusiastic support throughout the country was the policy of achieving unity at the Centre through strength in the Regions. It was confidently expected that when the Regions felt that they had wide powers to run their own regional affairs, they would be more likely ready to co-operate with the other Regions through their representatives in the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives in serving the interest of Nigeria as a whole".

Amazing how they were able to predict what would happen.

Ironic how they weren't listened to.

However, to be fair, we all know who abolished regionalism lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by durangokid: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
tinkinjow:
Tell them.
. The only person who wil oppose this man is only northern the Hausa Fulani terrorist or those northern terrorist who uses Yoruba fake names

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by cowardafonja: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Iamemma:
Nigeria has never been divided the way it is now. I have taken the back seat on this forum,watching the bitterness from all tribes in Nigeria. We can't say they are wrong or right.

People are expressing their anger and they have every right to. But I think more than ever we should unite against the political elite past and present and decide a new way forward.

Mind you our problem is not a Northern,Southern or western problem,our problem is our common enemies our leaders and the so-called foreign powers

Let's say Enough Is Enough

Actually, the common enemy is Fulani

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by oladeebo: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
I would have love if Baba falae is a nationalist elder state man in Nigeria!
but......
its a pity, playing politics with Nigeria nation is bad.
restructure ad secession is a worst Decision the greedy politician make against Nigeria, if "some have and other didn't!"
who were those baba falae refereed to?...politicians! but does that concern the "citoyen lamdart"
Why baba falae and all the Nigerian politicians blame their failure on Nigeria system?
But baba falae is wrong to call Nigerian fool, because Nigeria rejected the confab by voted get out of power!
if they really love confab, they would have voted gej.
So any politician who failed to earn the trust of all Nigerian or haven't the broad mind, courage to face the challenges of the diversity of Nigeria still have room in Nigeria political set up of today, Such a politician can go and rule his region or his local, why politicians or greedy elite want to kill Nigeria at all cost?
The Elites and the politicians must know their limit among the nation because, They were Nigerian "Servant"........ Civil servants or office holder servants!
They must back down!
oladeebo
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by chiscodedon(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by oladeebo: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
chiscodedon:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria.
[/s]
thrash!
ask me I will say why
Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by chiscodedon(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s] thrash! ask me I will say why
Go meet your fellow kids...have got no time for zombies

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Thinks Nigeria Can Stick Together Is A Fool - Falae. by surgical: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
cheesy I laugh:

FFK supports
Falae supports
Doyin supports.

Which one them is not a stupid looter?
. only saint buhari. who masked his I'll health to get elected and now be wasting scare resources/foreign exchange to treat the same illness he once denied at great cost to the country, hospital bills , estacode to aides, landings fees for the jet e.t.c and what does the country get in return, division, crisis, recession , hardship, inflation ,loss of jobs, unemployment and plenty of noise and propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen / BREAKING!! Biafra : IPOB Women Released After This Happened(Photos) / Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.