Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) (44943 Views)

"Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by pfadom: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
The couple shouldn't have made it public. I pray for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Dubem85: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by cleph(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
congrats aunty funke....your testimony shall be permanent in jesus name
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
FYI, IVF doesn't work for everyone. Congrats FAB

emyibe:
if its true then its IVF! we know everything nah
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Rett0: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
emyibe:

So what?
Ivf can only get one pregnant but can never keep one.
Carrying a baby for nine months and giving birth can only be a miracle.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by chibwike(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Sleeky is fine, and you? I'm serving in Nasarawa, Keffi. You?
Nassarawa..
wow.... dats far....hope the environ is friendly to you

I'd be going by November
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Big congrats, shame on fake prophet trying to use her travail for cheap publicity.
the idiot prophet doesn't know that JJC' sperm is very conc even if it jam 90 year old barren woman e go born quadruplets
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Izen: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
chima4chima:
when will these celebs learn that it's not everything you post on social media..

What is the big deal about sharing pregnancy news? Nigerians and secrecy.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
CONGRATS TO THAT FUNNY SIS.

ANYWAYS, GUYS WATCH MY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
lexy2014:
were are d twins?

She's carrying them in her hands nah. Or are you blind?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Thanks, typographic error

Na lie! You no know the spelling.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by amokeme(f): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
emyibe:
And it's not worth celebrating because of that?? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
E fit be EVF sef, wetin matter be say she don get belle. Madam Jenifa, wishing u safe delivery.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Olorun #Olowogbogboro has done it for her.... Hallelujah
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Dbol: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2017
chima4chima:
when will these celebs learn that it's not everything you post on social media..

I tire ooo......some witches are using iPad and tab now, beware of wat you post on social network......witch wey dey follow her still dey meeting on top her matter.....
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Esetim(f): 3:30am On Jun 26, 2017
emyibe:
What's wrong with IVF? They are also children right?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Awwww congrats grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Trexnemesis:

She's carrying them in her hands nah. Or are you blind?
no am not.are u?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Things like this should be kept from public until after delivery

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
chibwike:
Nassarawa..
wow.... dats far....hope the environ is friendly to you

I'd be going by November
Far? Yeah but I still appreciate the fact that I am very close to Abuja wink.

Aside the sun (which honey has been helping keep my skin toned and glowing), Keffi is beautiful and friendly. Just maybe, I wouldn't have asked for a better place to serve.

November is right here. Hope you make a good choice kiss. How's work going?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by chibwike(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Far? Yeah but I still appreciate the fact that I am very close to Abuja wink.

Aside the sun (which honey has been helping keep my skin toned and glowing), Keffi is beautiful and friendly. Just maybe, I wouldn't have asked for a better place to serve.

November is right here. Hope you make a good choice kiss. How's work going?
Everyone posted to the north has been singing their praises..... this is goodnews oh.

I'm still contemplating where exactly to choose

Heard that they made the choosing quite complicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Petting Cheetahs At Zebula Golf Estate In South Africa / E-money Swagged Up As He Hits London Bridge Station - Photos / 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.