Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband (24692 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by iLiquidator: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
NCAN any clue to identify the husband ?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
EpicMaurice:
Till we get the full details of the story,
I reserve my comment
Cut the crap. NO "details" can justify this kind of madness.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by udomma1005(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's really a pity though, but she nor for bleach nah! angry
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by zinaunreal(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by tryluv: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bt y on earth would a man lay his hand on a woman u sleep wit oga oooo
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Serious provocation? I don't support DV but I also do not support serious provocation either. I don't even support provocation. You cannot put food on the fire and decide to stop cooking halfway...
you're right. ..but did you see her face? ?there are ways to tame a woman aside DV..sometimes in years to come most women actually look for a suitable time to pay back for the DV...sometime women don't forget. ..like you said no serious provocation, no Dv

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by preccy69(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Every woman beater will always show traits of their animalistic attitudes but these ladies get blinded whenever they are in love.

I bet she had another guy begging for her love but she declined Cuz he was not rich or a bad boy undecided
u betmtcheeeeeew, nd hu told u d idiot dat did dis to her is rich,most rich men r mannerless,majority of men have nothing to offer rather Dan looks, sex money nd its really sad/bad
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by preccy69(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Khd95:
in as much as I frown at domestic violence,It should also be taken into fact that some women can push the most softhearted of men into beasts

based in this I think we need to hear both parties,then we would know where the problem is
any man pushed is a coward,beating her cos she's wrong,nd beating her cos u were pushed,or dat u wanted to feel lyk a man is nt dsame,my dad would neva do dat no mata wot,cos his dad never did no mata wot
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Aystarz: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
thotianna:
Black men are heartless beasts. Can you imagine the rubbish on this thread? So the fools justifying assault have already concluded that she insulted the husband that's why she deserves to get beat up and have her eyes damaged?
Heartless animals. If your fellow man insults you outside you will never have liver to fight him but you come here like cavemen to defend assault against women because you have physical strength than them. Even if the woman insults him can he not use mouth to retaliate? Why act like a sadistic beast?
Who will beat the men that insult their wives and maltreat them since you useless goats think it's ok to beat a person like a worthless slave cos they talk to you anyhow?

Dem go beat this one wella for marriage. See as she dey run mouth
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by freeage7(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm, it is only God that knows what actually happened. maybe she refused to give the husband gbenshing. maybe just maybe.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by thotianna: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Aystarz:

Dem go beat this one wella for marriage. See as she dey run mouth
Your sisters and daughters will get beaten up, not me

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
We Dont Know The Whole Story. She Could Be Wearing Make Up.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by princetom1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Khd95:
in as much as I frown at domestic violence,It should also be taken into fact that some women can push the most softhearted of men into beasts

based in this I think we need to hear both parties,then we would know where the problem is

I pray its ur sister o. Then u can wait to hear story. If 2 man fight, no problem bt wen u raise ur hand against someone who is defenseless, wat ya say?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by LordOfNaira: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nma27:
my dear what stops d man from talking too? Him no get mouth? Why injure someone?

You people do not understand domestic violence. That is the reason it would continue. Except in rare cases, domestic violence is not singularly taken. Both the man and the woman always contribute to it.

Domestic violence can be verbal as well and it injures just as well. It may injure the victim psychologically and reduce his self worth. In fact, verbal abuse is more damaging. Try and do more of verbal abuse on your child and see how he or she comes out. Physical abuse is also very damaging. Now, if a woman verbally abuses her husband and he physically abuses her, they are both injuring themselves and as such are both guilty of domestic violence. My solution has always been mutual respect. And to see a relationship counsellor while dating. It would expand your scope about domestic violence so that you would know that it is not just physical. Knowing that domestic violence is not just physical but verbal as well as economic and emotional will go a long way in fostering mutual respect. You can't be verbally abusing your spouse and expect them to treat you like a queen. Only a coward would abuse another, whether verbally or physically. There are courageous ways to settle a matter than using the mouth or fists.

In summary, making a scapegoat of a partner in a case of domestic violence helps no one. In countries like the US where men are legally restrained from physically abusing women, the statistics are showing that women are now becoming increasingly violent. That is why I, as a trained relationship counsellor, always suggest a balanced way of solving relationship issues. Throwing blames or giving preferencial treatments to the woman would only worsen the situation and create new monsters.

Sorry for the long talk.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people do not understand domestic violence. That is the reason it would continue. Except in rare cases, domestic violence is not singularly taken. Both the man and the woman always contribute to it.

Domestic violence can be verbal as well and it injures just as well. It may injure the victim psychologically and reduce his self worth. In fact, verbal abuse is more damaging. Try and do more of verbal abuse on your child and see how he or she comes out. Physical abuse is also very damaging. Now, if a woman verbally abuses her husband and he physically abuses her, they are both injuring themselves and as such are both guilty of domestic violence. My solution has always been mutual respect. And to see a relationship counsellor while dating. It would expand your scope about domestic violence so that you would know that it is not just physical. Knowing that domestic violence is not just physical but verbal as well as economic and emotional will go a long way in fostering mutual respect. You can't be verbally abusing your spouse and expect them to treat you like a queen. Only a coward would abuse another, whether verbally or physically. There are courageous ways to settle a matter than using the mouth or fists.

In summary, making a scapegoat of a partner in a case of domestic violence helps no one. In countries like the US where men are legally restrained from physically abusing women, the statistics are showing that women are now becoming increasingly violent. That is why I, as a trained relationship counsellor, always suggest a balanced way of solving relationship issues. Throwing blames or giving preferencial treatments to the woman would only worsen the situation and create new monsters.

Sorry for the long talk.
No need to be sorry. You are indeed right. Your relationship must b perfect as per d relationship expert

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
battered makeup
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by LordOfNaira: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nma27:
No need to be sorry. You are indeed right. Your relationship must b perfect as per d relationship expert

Lol
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by saobobo80: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Things like this make God regent say E create man.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by LordIsaac(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
A man with "6 packs" + a woman with a "razor tongue" = The picture above. She got served!
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
selflessmaya:

you repeated the same thing i said, i said a good man will never hit a woman no matter what, if it gets too much for him he'll just leave the relationship. and then contradicted yourself by saying if a lady has a good man and brings out the beast inside of him etc if a man lets anything turn him into an animal, he is not a good man.. good ppl encounter bad ppl all the time and they learn bitter lessons and move on, they dont turn into animals and live a life of vileness with them. even good ppl have terrible thoughts, they just dont act on them. everyone has had someone make them sooo mad they just want to kill them, doesnt mean they actually act on those thoughts and that's what makes a good person. thinking it is one thing, doing it is for those who have it in them to go that extra mile. i've had ppl piss me off and i just wish i could reach out and slap the smug look off their face but i know better than to hit someone. many ppl in relationships have fantasized about being with other ppl, even have ppl they're very very attracted to but decency is not all about what u think, it's about what you do, some let those temptations die and some are very selfish and act on it. some women have thought about poisoning their bad husbands so many times or hitting the bald spot on their head with a frying-pan till he cries but they dont do it.

most cases of DV were not caused by aggravation, it's caused my insecure weak little men with a mean streak who love to hurt ppl they can intimidate.. even the angriest man will control himself if his opponent is visibly stronger than him, if a man hits his wife and turns out she's stronger than him and he gets beat up, no amount of anger will ever cause him to raise his hands on her ever again. abusive men do it because they know they're weak and they target weaker victims. a marriage is about love and there are things u just have to be a wild animal to do to the woman u loved and married. if a man is so unhappy with a woman he can hit her then he should have just left her a long time ago.

U r mostly right...save for the fact that u suggest that once a good person responds to provocation or temptation, then that person ceases to be a good person . truth is every o e has a breaking point..that can be triggered by anyone male or female..besides I didn't hit the woman who threatened my momma, but I simply conceived a plan to her her, a female, if I had gone ahead with it, (cuz I swear of my mum had as much as a fever, I would have done it), does that make me in your words "a weak insecure person?", do u know with adequate research, observation and planning you can actually destroy lots of people? So does the fact that I did not chose the route of beating the woman up, but I executed my plan make me a "stronger secure " person? People respond to provocation in different ways, for some u wud get a physical response like a beating, for some a spiritual response, for some they will just ruin your life...people are different.

Tell me,
A wife doesn't have physical strength, she is provoked by the husband and she poisons him...why doesn't society label her as a weak coward? But when the man gets proviked and hit her he is automatically weak? See your logic?She used her weapon of pretence and verbal abuse, I used my weapon of physical strength... Its war, all things are supposed to be fair isn't it?
I've dealt with people far stringer than me using devious reasoning, some of them para military personnel...(do u know what it means to place an inducting coil from a spoilt welding machine, on someone's mains such that all his appliances blew up once light came in? He spent about 100k for a new TV and home theater) He is way stronger than me, I am smarter...its a conflict...use your weapons for defence....i was 18 at the time, 5 years ago.

I am a good person, but I won't be blackmailed to stupidity by societal conventions....wait till a woman ruins your life before u get the drift. Do u know some ladies are diabolical? Have u ever been a target? I have, lord knows if I had the chance to kill her then, i would...but then..the fear of God and not wanting to have blood on my hands...If anyone I mean anyone, male or female tries to harm you, and you have concluded that the person is out to destroy u, u just do what you have to do. society be damned...a man was killed in April by his own wife, a pestle to the head...why did the society not label her a "weak, insecure coward" for hitting a man? I dont know about male or female genders in conflict, i just know a threat or non-threat and deal with it accordingly, either by physical brute force or schemings...women are not the innocent saint you think they are...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Same woman will be shouting "I'm a married woman" up and down.

This shows the animalistic tendency of her husband. The man is not human and not worthy to be called a husband. Domestic violence is a sick crime, carried out by sick people, if you support it then u are a sick beast
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by noble2faith(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
thotianna:
Black men are heartless beasts. Can you imagine the rubbish on this thread? So the fools justifying assault have already concluded that she insulted the husband that's why she deserves to get beat up and have her eyes damaged?
Heartless animals. If your fellow man insults you outside you will never have liver to fight him but you come here like cavemen to defend assault against women because you have physical strength than them. Even if the woman insults him can he not use mouth to retaliate? Why act like a sadistic beast?
Who will beat the men that insult their wives and maltreat them since you useless goats think it's ok to beat a person like a worthless slave cos they talk to you anyhow?

I pray you get married to a guy dat can stand the unbridleness of your tongue. U re to loquacious and foul-mouthed. I won't b surprised if I see a thread about you being mercilessly beaten by ur hubby, in the future

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Ehinmola(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Initialy I thought its a make-up but a close look shows she was battered. Rather than batter your wife why not leave home for her no matter the provocation? This is a woman the husband choose to stay with for better for worst.Indeed Love is akin to hate!
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by HRH4REAL: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
She must have asked for the beating.....some women mouth no get control...let her tell the true story.....
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by ibkkk(f): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
saxtaiwo:
I pray for all the ladies on these platform, may you not marry a mad man.

Amen.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by thotianna: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
noble2faith:

I pray you get married to a guy dat can stand the unbridleness of your tongue. U re to loquacious and foul-mouthed. I won't b surprised if I see a thread about you being mercilessly beaten by ur hubby, in the future
The women you love and care about will get beaten mercilessly as well. rubbish
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by essence1: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ajimike:
Dont misunderstand my comment as supporting violence but,
If you look at the mouth of this woman, you will know she brought this upon herself.
Such mouth talks like parrot.

There must be a reason why a man could do this to a woman she spent money on marrying.

In a confused society such as ours, women must know by all means, that men still regard themselves as the head of the family.
No matter how much they have seen or learnt from TV or Internet, the reality still remains that one gender is stronger than the other, both mentally and physically.

You would be seen as stupid if you don't know how to coexist with someone stronger than you.
There is no formula on how to do everything, just device your own formula andou will be happy.
hmmmmmm
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by noble2faith(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
thotianna:

The women you love and care about will get beaten mercilessly as well. rubbish

Lol. tongue it is you I love and care about.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Yungknyyght(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
goslowgoslow:

What is funny about this? You must be daft!
if ur dad wasn't daft, he would have taught you to mind ur business, her face looks funny to me, why won't I lol
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by XDaBOSS(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oboy..d..husbnd..na..internaltnal..boxer..ni? C..hw..he..chng..d..woman..face nd..cm..giv..her..blck..eyes..join
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Ajimike(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
ivolt:

I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with you guys.
One of the basic characteristics of human is the ability to empathise
with victims, even pre-historic cave men have been shown to possess
such trait.

But you guys are openly excusing violence while some dumb readers are liking your comment.

SMH

You have your opinion and ideology about how humans should live, that's cool.
We have ours too.
Nations go to war from the beginning of time because of provocative words.
Your ability to emphasize is useless because sometimes the only way to solve some problems is through the other way.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bt this is too much oga, there is so many wayz of u matreating ur wife not beating her to this extend ooo. Whatsoever that she might have don to u take am easy na woman. Bt this is too much oga, there is so many wayz of u matreating ur wife not beating her to this extend ooo. Whatsoever that she might have don to u take am easy na woman. Bt this is too much oga, there is so many wayz of u matreating ur wife not beating her to this extend ooo. Whatsoever that she might have don to u take am easy na woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary / EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.