Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? (856 Views)

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / How Do Sex Doll Take Care Of Their Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
How would you feel if your partner is the type who opens their mouth wide while chewing, exposing half-digested food? Would you consider it bad manners, or would you find it acceptable? If it unsettles you, how would you go about correcting them on the habit?
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by egorov(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
*exposing half digested food* lol
Yuck. Bad habit
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
egorov:
*exposing half digested food* lol Yuck. Bad habit
So, what would you do to correct the habit?
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by egorov(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
So, what would you do to correct the habit?
just keep bringing her attention to it. She'll try and correct it herself, u can't

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
egorov:
just keep bringing her attention to it. She'll try and correct it herself, u can't

You know, most people want to marry a perfect being. And there is no perfect being anywhere. Correct your partner that the essence of relationship. Not just for eating and sleeping with one another.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

You know, most people want to marry a perfect being. And there is no perfect being anywhere. Correct your partner that the essence of relationship. Not just for eating and sleeping with one another.
Interesting. A female friend was telling me that she could end a relationship over that kind of habit, if the guy persists even after repeatedly correcting him. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
egorov:
Which means you can live with it, even if she persistently indulges in the habit, correct?
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
Interesting. A female friend was telling me that she could end a relationship over that kind of habit, if the guy persists even after repeatedly correcting him. Can you?

It won't persist unless there is no love in the relationship. Yes.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by egorov(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
Which means you can live with it, even if she persistently indulges in the habit, correct?
No one is perfect
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

It won't persist unless there is no love in the relationship. Yes.
It depends on how much it has eaten into the person's soul, and for how long he or she has indulged in it. Ingrained habits are not that easy to change. It doesn't mean love is absent. I don't think I can put an end to a relationship over something of that nature. Seems petty.... lol.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Tori46(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:

Nothing upsets me faster than that, I don't know if I can ever overlook it
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by subtlemee(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Any relationship that's not open to correction is doomed,if I correct him and he keeps on doing it i'll gradually detach till I finally quit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tori46:

Nothing upsets me faster than that, I don't know if I can ever overlook it
So minor things like that really can destroy relationships.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Any relationship that's not open to correction is doomed,if I correct him and he keeps on doing it i'll gradually detach till I finally quit
Indulgence in certain habits can be unconscious. He might vow to stop the habit but end up repeating it whenever he's not paying conscious attention to it.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Shroud: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Half-chewed food , not half-digested food as digestion doesn't start from the mouth.

It's an irritating habit but almost everyone has one or two bad table manners, from talking while eating to chewing loudly and belching loudly.

They are all pardonable.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:
Half-chewed food , not half-digested food as digestion doesn't start from the mouth.

It's an irritating habit but almost everyone has one or two bad table manners, from talking while eating to chewing loudly and belching loudly.

They are all pardonable.
Lolzzz.... Digestion begins in the mouth when food is chewed into smaller pieces, bro. grin It's called Mechanical digestion, and since Chemical digestion hasn't occured, the digestion is said to be partial, hence my use of half-digested.

And, yes, you're right, such habits should be pardonable and are not enough reasons to end relationships. That would be petty. Ingrained habits are not always easy to abandon.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by egorov(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:

They are all pardonable.
digestion begins in the mouth
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by shinarlaura(f): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bad habit and very irritating.

We learn every day right, so I will politely correct him.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Shroud: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
egorov:
digestion begins in the mouth
Tearless:
Lolzzz.... Digestion begins in the mouth when food is chewed into smaller pieces, bro. grin It's called Mechanical digestion, and since Chemical digestion hasn't occoured, the digestion is said to be partial, hence my use of half-digested.

And, yes, you're right, such habits should be pardonable and are not enough reasons to end relationships. That would be petty. Ingrained habits are not always easy to abandon.
Learnt something today. Thanks.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Garrirevenge(f): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Well his problem.
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
Bad habit and very irritating.

We learn every day right, so I will politely correct him.

And should he persist?
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:
Learnt something today. Thanks.
wink
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by shinarlaura(f): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
And if he persists?

I will keep on insisting too then we will see who get tired. grin
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

I will keep on insisting too then we will see who get tired. grin

Now, that's a good one. grin
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by Tori46(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
So minor things like that really can destroy relationships.

Lol, I'm telling u
Re: Your Partner Opens Their Mouth Wide While Chewing? by shinarlaura(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
Now, that's a good one. grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here) / Need A Sex Chat Partner / Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.