Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too (670 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Why You Should Boycott 2019 Nigeria Elections -For Thinkers! / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by johnserek: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Apart from anambra election ibo should also boy cott use of naira

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Almaiga: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
True talk grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by kingzizzy: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
I think someones brains boycotted their body

5 Likes

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by SuperS1Panther: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
The demonic lunatic scammer Nnamid Kunnu has turned Osus to laughing stock.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop trading in Naira.

Boycott Nigerian Banks

Boycott Nigeria Drivers License

Boycott Nigeria's International Passport.

Please do not vote, we shall vote on your behalf.

Bunch of clowns.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Flatties: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin Tiwa Savage
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by honourhim: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop trading in Naira.

Boycott Nigerian Banks

Bunch of clowns.

If I were you i wont care about Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB since you are not an igbo. I dont even understand why you Yorubas and Hausas are stupidly jump into any thread concerning ipob and Nnamdi Kanu.
Can't you people respect yourselves? Stop being foolish pls. I can't imagine myself putting my mouth in a thread concerning creating Oduduwa nation.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool but you people made him and his stupid ipob members prominent by putting him in prison.
As an igbo man from Imo state i honour Biafra because our fathers fought for it but i hate ipob so terribly. I have always said it that restructuring is what we need not Biafra. You people should stop giving the ipob touts undue prominence. Its very stupid of you non igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by SuperS1Panther: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
honourhim:

If I were you i wont care about Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB since you are not an igbo. I dont even understand why you Yorubas and Hausas are stupidly jump into any thread concerning ipob and Nnamdi Kanu.
Can't you people respect yourselves? Stop being foolish pls. I can't imagine myself putting my mouth in a thread concerning creating Oduduwa nation.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool but you people made him and his stupid ipob members prominent by putting him in prison.
As an igbo man from Imo state i honour Biafra because our fathers fought for it but i hate ipob so terribly. I have always said it that restructuring is what we need not Biafra. You people should stop giving the ipob touts undue prominence. Its very stupid of you non igbos.

Mocking you and your biafrau.d dream is tantalising.

Are you that pained?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by eyeview: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and his eccentric dispositions. Am not a fan of his Ipob but the manner in which igbos are treated in Nigeria makes me support the cause for a separate nation. It can be called biafra or anyother name.
There is a high level of tribalism and nepotism going on in Nigeria now by the Hausa/fulani and yorubas seem to be okay with it. Well, igbos aren't.
As I write this, there is a federal hospital in Abuja that requires the services of medical consultants but the top mgt of the hospital headed by northereners have secretly placed an embargo on employment of qualified consultants from the entire south! Many consultants from the south have gone for interviews and were rejected, secretly because they are from the south. The mgt are hoping they can get one from the north but that hasn't been easy.

I had an aunt who headed a federal govt agency, she worked her way thru the ranks to the top. She never had a day of peace as all the big alhajis and mallams who worked under her kept using their brothers in power and financial crime agencies to make her life unbearable.

Most kids on NL don't know what is happening in the real world. Go to nnpc, nimasa, DPR, Cbn etc, you will think you are in a Muslim nation. Before you can get a job as a southdrner, you will have 2.1 with masters and professional qualifications while semi illiterates from the north who can't speak good English keep getting flooded in. The sad thing is that little entry the southerner will get, the same fools will Start agitating like it's their birthright.

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Blizzy9ja: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
This Biafran matter is really giving people sleepless night
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Michael004: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
honourhim:

Chai the thing pain am die.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by sammyj: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
They should dash out all the Naira they have to their Nigerian neighbours! !! grin shocked grin
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by eyeview: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Stop trading in Naira.

Boycott Nigerian Banks

Bunch of clowns.

Son, look at it critically.
If Nigeria is to divide, assets and liabilities will be shared.
Now, which region owns the banks. Apart from unity bank owned by northereners and wema owned by the south west, who owns the majority? So you see, who will leave the banks for who?

On the Naira, that is even one reason why I would wish biafra separates, their currency won't start at N400/$1. Its currency will definitely start at single values to the dollar and you can be rest assured that the mistakes made with the Naira will be forestalled.

Think
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Blizzy9ja: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
eyeview:
Am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and his eccentric dispositions. Am not a fan of his Ipob but the manner in which igbos are treated in Nigeria makes me support the cause for a separate nation. It can be called biafra or anyother name.
There is a high level of tribalism and nepotism going on in Nigeria now by the Hausa/fulani and yorubas seem to be okay with it. Well, igbos aren't.
As I write this, there is a federal hospital in Abuja that requires the services of medical consultants but the top mgt of the hospital headed by northereners have secretly placed an embargo on employment of qualified consultants from the entire south! Many consultants from the south have gone for interviews and were rejected, secretly because they are from the south. The mgt are hoping they can get one from the north but that hasn't been easy.

I had an aunt who headed a federal govt agency, she worked her way thru the ranks to the top. She never had a day of peace as all the big alhajis and mallams who worked under her kept using their brothers in power and financial crime agencies to make her life unbearable.

Most kids on NL don't know what is happening in the real world. Go to nnpc, nimasa, DPR, Cbn etc, you will think you are in a Muslim nation. Before you can get a job as a southdrner, you will have 2.1 with masters and professional qualifications while semi illiterates from the north who can't speak good English keep getting flooded in. The sad thing is that little entry the southerner will get, the same fools will Start agitating like it's their birthright.

God bless you... I am not from Igbo but anything that will destroy this devilish marriage with the north called Nigeria is welcomed by me, I don't care what they call it

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Alariwo2: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeria is too complex now for any nitwit or group of terrorists to divide..

Funny thing is those agitating for break-up will make u-turn when they see appointments. The one they enjoyed under GEJ no do them.
Very greedy bunch, and they contribute nothing to National purse
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by honourhim: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Michael004:
Chai the thing pain am die.

Yea your ipob attitude is rather disgusting both in nairaland and outside. It also pains me that some foolish non igbos are giving you people undue attention. They fail to understand that ipob can be killed by reducing it to a mere association that it is.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by honourhim: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Mocking you and your biafrau.d dream is tantalising.

Are you that pained?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are are a fool. Ipob has made more mockery of you guys both here and on their radio so if u want to feel proud that you have made mockery of them then shame on you.
Drop your stupidity and read my op again. If you like continue making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by honourhim: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
eyeview:

Yea you are right but ipob is following it in a very wrong way
Nnamdi Kanu is loaded with historical facts that can convince people but he mixed it with insults upon insults. Too bad.
He should ve called for restructuring of the country with the facts he has. If we try restructuring and it doesnt work then the clamour for separation can begin.
Again ipob should ve faced both the past and present governors, senators, ministers and politicians of Igbo land to give account of what they did with all the allocations they ve been collecting over the years. They are just making noise with their ipob rather than calming down to face the issues at hand step by step. Biafra may not even be the solution.
Now he brought religion into it. What sort of confusion is he breeding? Too bad.
Throwing insults on people makes him and his IPOB members touts.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Michael004: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
honourhim:

Yea your ipob attitude is rather disgusting both in nairaland and outside. It also pains me that some foolish non igbos are giving you people undue attention. They fail to understand that ipob can be killed by reducing it to a mere association that it is.

Bros, I am not ipob, I am not even close to east. I am not igbo.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by Dedetwo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
johnserek:
Apart from anambra election ibo should also boy cott use of naira

Of course, naira shall end as a medium for exchange of goods and services once Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by vanbonattel: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Trailii:
you are fool ... bloody ignoramus ... you and your ppl so full of hate that you can't even say facts anymore ..
pls who own first bank , gtb, union bank , equatorial trust bank ,

Be careful with the bad language, don't develop high BP over biafra mater.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by vanbonattel: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dedetwo:

Of course, naira shall end as a medium for exchange of goods and services once Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized.

That's even the easiest one. Let's talk about referendum.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by kayyusuf: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

That's even the easiest one. Let's talk about referendum.
tell your senators and HOR members to push the referendum agenda.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by adetayo234: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
kingzizzy:
I think someones brains boycotted their body

No, I think someone just proved that his tribe is full of hypocrisy and empty boasting.
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by vanbonattel: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
kayyusuf:
tell your senators and HOR members to push the referendum agenda.

Sure, we are aware they exist. We need someone to sensitize the public and Nnamdi is doing that fine.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by chibboy: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
will u just shurrp
Re: Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too by adetayo234: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
honourhim:

Don't mind them. They thought they could make you guys reason like sensible human beings; they never knew your brains have been formatted to suck nnamdi kanu's fecal discharges and all the errors and warms that come with it.

They didn't know you have dumped God and are now serving kanu to the extent that you will believe it if kanu says there is no God. Yeah that is how deranged your lot have become.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo, Let Us Talk About Nnamdi Kanu / The Real Reason For Biafra Agitation / How To Permanently End The Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.