Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. (1360 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by Aniody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2010
i have taken statistics of most families and i found out that most men do not accept they are wrong even when is clear that what they did is very wrong, when it backfires, the push the blame to their wives. please lets talk about this cause is a thing of concern.
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by SisiKill1: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2010
Men are never wrong. . . They are MEN. Duh!
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by Pampers: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2010
Its true. They like claiming perfection.they dnt like acceptn faults to hide THEIR WEAKNEsses
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by Aniody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2010
@ Pampers
but dont you think is very wrong? is it the same with all men? please i really want to know.
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by Manabos: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2010
Most woman did not have a vision of their husband, that is why their wife always take the blames, men do not allow your wife to make some suggestion for and accept them without thinking about it yourself. shocked grin
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by queenesthr(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2010
Most men have an ego that is larger than life. They are too proud to accept they made a mistake. Some are just cowards.
Re: Why Do Men Push Blame To Their Wives. by jumie(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2010
Simple answer = Ego

(1) (Reply)

Must My Wife Decide Or Suggest ? / Why Do Men Hate Platonic Relationship? / HELP! Save Me From My Family Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.