Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (79623 Views)

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2009
Most married men complained of being bored of their wives soon after wedding and they start nursing a feeling of getting an extra spice from outside, I mean from another woman.

What will make a man get bored of his wife not too long into the wedding?.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 23, 2009
annyplenty:

Most married men complained of being bored of their wives soon after wedding and they start nursing a feeling of getting an extra  spice from outside, I mean from another woman.

/\
i
i
    shocked 4 real?? . . .wel if such happens . . In a situation llik that i wud say it's a case of a loveless Marriage undecided scratchin head

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by JJYOU: 6:31pm On May 23, 2009
what do you think?  dont women have extra marital affairs too?

answer is many things
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tpiah: 6:34pm On May 23, 2009
I think its normal.

If they dont have tests and conflict, the love will die, imo.

But for a man who's used to playing the field with different women, thats when he'll start eyeing his options outside.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by JJYOU: 6:45pm On May 23, 2009
tpiah:

I think its normal.

If they dont have tests and conflict, the love will die, imo.

But for a man who's used to playing the field with different women, thats when he'll start eyeing his options outside.

it is not normal. marriage is hard work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 23, 2009
tpiah:

I think its normal.

/\
               i
               i
  u think it is normal  

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tpiah: 6:46pm On May 23, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
u think it is normal

JJYOU:

it is not normal. marriage is hard work.

yes, I think its normal for a husband and wife to get bored with each other at some point in time.

Thanks for sharing your opinions instead of jumping on mine!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tope5000: 6:50pm On May 23, 2009
annyplenty:

Most married men complained of being bored of their wives soon after wedding and they start nursing a feeling of getting an extra spice from outside, I mean from another woman.

What long do u mean by 'not too long'?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by debosky(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2009
tope5000:

What long do u mean by 'not too long'?

15 minutes (after the I do's and the 'you may kiss the bride') grin grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Sissy3(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2009
okie, probably coz they are scared of what they are getting themselves into undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2009
annyplenty:

soon after wedding

not too long into the wedding?.
           /\
            i
            i
      please note:emphasis on the above.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2009
debosky:

debosky, you know i do not meant 15 means. I am just opportuned to be closed to up to 8 married men whose marriages range between 9 months to 2 years and majority of them complain the same way on seperate occassions. Then I begin to wonder if this could be a natural phenomenon.

When I now combine this knowledge to the long list of world notable married men who have cheated against their wives on the excuse of getting bored in NAURA HAYDEN'S book titled : "how to satisfy a man each time and have him beg for more". I become a little more interested so that I can be guided before I tie the knot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tope5000: 7:05pm On May 23, 2009
debosky:

Lmao . . . . . so why get married at all cheesy
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tope5000: 7:08pm On May 23, 2009
annyplenty:

When I now combine this knowledge to the long list of world notable married men who have cheated against their wives on the excuse of getting bored in NAURA HAYDEN'S book titled : "how to satisfy a man each time and have him beg for more". I become a little more interested so that I can be guided before I tie the knot

Ok . . . .why is that most naija men thinks it the woman's job to spice up their sex life??
Does it actually occur to them that women too get bored of their sorry ass cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by SweetT1: 7:13pm On May 23, 2009
@poster

I'll never cheat on my wife, once i get married that is it! One is cheap and safe. That's why i'm doing all the sampling and testing that i can right now so that i won't have to wonder when i get married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2009
Being cold and withdrawn after marriage is a little bit normal.IMO
They are gradually passing through a phase. . . .adjusting to living and sleeping together,7 days a week.I must say communication plays a great role here.
The thrills and fun of dates,seeing each other after a long time etc fades cos they see themselves everyday.The body,soul and mind of the couple are being rudely faced with accepting the fact that they are stuck together for life.
It goes with time,esp when the wife gets preggie.
Note:it does not lead to cheating in any way. . . .if there are cases of cheating then that is another case altogether undecided

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tope5000: 7:19pm On May 23, 2009
ifyalways:

Being cold and withdrawn after marriage is a little bit normal.IMO
They are gradually passing through a phase. . . .adjusting to living and sleeping together,7 days a week.I must say communication plays a great role here.
The thrills and fun of dates,seeing each other after a long time etc fades cos they see themselves everyday.The body,soul and mind of the couple are being rudely faced with accepting the fact that they are stuck together for life.
It goes with time,esp when the wife gets preggie.
Note:it does not lead to cheating in any way. . . .if there are cases of cheating then that is another case altogether undecided

Thanks for restoring my faith in marriage again undecided
The poster got me scared for a min there cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by AmAlone: 7:22pm On May 23, 2009
Albert Einstein Could Not Answer The Question Either grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by ifyalways(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2009
@Tope,what do u mean restoring?words have it u are already in it with sauron da sexy tongue
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2009
we all know that some women think of marriage like GOING FISHING and as soon as they got the "big fish" they think that they dont have to do anything any longer. men are no better, they hunt for that "perfect" bride doing some crazy stunts and when they got her, then they lie down and think that all is well. WRONG!!!!!
marriage is like a flower, you have to water it for it to blossom. the same way that people were wooing each other during dating, is the same way they have to try to keep that fire burning by wooing each other AFTER marriage, years after years. as hard as it may seem, if you dont do fun stuff together, if you dont take care of your appearance, if you dont spice things up in the bedroom, if you dont try to seduce you partner then that relationship is bound to go downhill.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by astuto: 7:50pm On May 23, 2009
Let me ask u guys a question:
Can u get tired of a member of your immediate family with whom u live in d same house?
If ur answer is "yes", then it is normal to lose interest in a r/ship with your wifey.
If "no", then we have to re-examine the way we percieve a wife:
As some partner in raising a family as part of your duties to society
OR
As your life partner, someone who u love and see as your anchor in life's journey-essentially, a new member of your immediate family.

Different perceptions/attitudes will lead to different results.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2009
tope5000:

Ok . . . .why is that most naija men thinks it the woman's job to spice up their sex life??
Does it actually occur to them that women too get bored of their sorry ass cheesy

Why won't "most" naija women get bored when all "most" of them do is to lay on the bed like a piece of freaking wood.
"Most" naija women assume the man is supposed to be "Mr 30 minute all night pleasure kind of guy".
They forget that you get what you put into it. It takes two to tango.

If you take a rough statistic, you will realise that in "Most" naija marriages, it is usually the man that initiates sex/love making.
Women make it seem like it's just the man that wants it when in reality they both want/need it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by onlysose(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2009
I come from  a  tribe where most of our women  are  not  romantic,  because  they   werent  taught  to be  romantic  by  there  parents.( Hausa)

At the    risk  of  sounding   philosophical  I will  say  that  mother  nature created  men   and women to  response to   romance  differently. the  creation  of   men  as  a  stronger  sex  is deliberate and  that explains  the polygamouse  nature of men. A  woman  is   created  to be submisive and  should  not  lead a   family  whatsoever. when  you lock  your  male  children  at home, they scale the fence  in search  of  liberty but when  you  lock  your  female children at   home, they remain a home till you come   back. few months after marriage,  initial  attraction vanishes then  acceptance and patience  takes over. so  your wife  can  reach  the peak of giving  you  80 % of the substance  in  marriage.  you  can  nver  get  the  remaining  20%.

sorry  feeling sleepy  will surely  complete  this post

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by bawomolo(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2009
Sweet T:

@poster

I'll never cheat on my wife, once i get married that is it! One is cheap and safe. That's why i'm doing all the sampling and testing that i can right now so that i won't have to wonder when i get married.

anyone who gets used to sampling and testing b4 marriage would most likely get to itch to sample during marriage.

you can't easily turn off that switch.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by astuto: 8:24pm On May 23, 2009
Nice remark, bawomolo. Apt.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tope5000: 8:25pm On May 23, 2009
ifyalways:

@Tope,what do u mean restoring?words have it u are already in it with sauron da sexy tongue

Lol . . . .he divorced moi cry

A-town:

Why won't "most" naija women get bored when all "most" of them do is to lay on the bed like a piece of freaking wood.
"Most" naija women assume the man is supposed to be "Mr 30 minute all night pleasure kind of guy".

Lol  . . . . I think the sentence in bold is excatly what im trying to say wink

If you take a rough statistic, you will realise that in "Most" naija marriages, it is usually the man that initiates sex/love making.
Women make it seem like it's just the man that wants it when in reality they both want/need it.

Thats true actually and i agree it shudnt be but marriage is not just based on sex though undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by SisiJinx: 8:59pm On May 23, 2009
The wives are also bored but they know how to mask it with other things. . . like taking care of the children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by lepashandi: 9:02pm On May 23, 2009
its not easy fu cking the same P U SSY daily boy o boy
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 23, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

The wives are also bored but they know how to mask it with other things. . . like taking care of the children.
Too true.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by tpiah: 9:10pm On May 23, 2009
well, I dont expect anyone not to get bored of me every now and then. And likewise I can get bored of people too.

The important thing is what do you do when you feel bored with your partner. Run out and shag another partner or something else.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by yeswecan(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2009
The answer is very simple, that quality that attracted him to his wife is no loner there. We are moved with what we see woman are suppose to seduce their husband instead of falling back “putting on weight leaving their hairs and nails unkept" they have to realize we meet people everyday, people with that same quality.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2009
tope5000:

Lol . . . .he divorced moi cry

now there we go, thats what we talking about

Sweet T:

@poster

easier said than done.

A-town:

thats kind-a true, even those who make mouth before the act.

tope5000:

Thats true actually and i agree it shudnt be but marriage is not just based on sex though undecided

Girl, no talk am ooo, if u think its the same way it works during courtship
then u are lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.