Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others (23809 Views)

Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Hosts Nigerian Entertainers In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by liftedhigh: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by twilliamx(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na so
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Yusuf Buhari should enjoy his last Ramadan in a so Villa.

His vegetable Dad will soon be gone.

Quote me and have orgasm rite away.

God will punish you for making such statement , idiot , stupid fool
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by chuksanambra: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fyno:
We Yoruba Muslims (Afonjas) will want Yusuf to be president and Osibade as vice President

And we Igbos are comfortable as the Nigerian pit latrine who harbour all manners of crimes, corruption and vices. Used by many, loved by none, rejected by all.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Benekruku(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Whats the probability that u not using your last week on Earth?

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by iamdannyfc(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
OK.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by question and answering ourselve.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by CandidSeeker(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
That Osinbajo shoes na bullet proof ?

Accept reality.

Greatness is within, not in apparels!

Who can curse The Man Whom The Lord Has Blessed.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by byemx06(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:

I think he has a better life compare to you on a second thought try push d blame to d person who find it difficult to elevate u to dat statua, I hope you wount die of hatred

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by byemx06(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:

I think he has a better life compare to you on a second thought try push d blame to d person who find it difficult to elevate u to dat status, I hope you wount die of hatred
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by farem: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
aventura:
See as e use one hand shake presido like say the man no fit born am.

You too see am?
His height must have affected his medulla. you
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by VEE2010(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even when they are claiming that, he has ALL Presidential power in his acting capacity, they have never made the mistake of hoisting armed forces flag close to him. Are they trying to say that the armed forces flag is more superior to the national flag? I first noticed this during the 29th may speech by him.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Haryormideh(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
That shoe tho.... I love it....
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Coldfeets: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
nototribalist:
He should be kicked out of that Aso Rock, Christains are in charge now, tho our pastor needs to man up and grow some balls, and stop behaving like someone who have denied Christ.

Buhari is dead already, qoute me and you will die before December

With time, you'll mature.

Then hopefully you'll realize the fight is really not between Christians and Muslims but rather it's between the haves and the have nots.

But until then, have fun in your self induced religious delusions.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Johnson5258: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
What kind of sarcastic comment is that? If he was your father, will you wish him dead? If he comes to aso rock next year, chase him!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Accept reality.

Greatness is within, not in apparels!

Who can curse The Man Whom The Lord Has Blessed.
By 'Lord you mean the Anununaki's ?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by TijaniAbu: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Haryormideh:
That shoe tho.... I love it....

That Osinbajo's high heel?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by 2n2k(m): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2017
nototribalist:
I wonder o, APC government is just a joke, I wonder what liar Mohammed will say about this pictures tomorrow, he might probably say that buhari gave his son written letter to give to osibanjo

What is there for the information minister to react to?

The OP was just being mischievous to emphasize on Buhari's son. If anything, that guy was an inconsequential part of the delegation.

Did you see him sit anywhere near osinbajo? If he was the leader of the delegation as the OP mischievously portrayed him, he should be sitting where the Chief Justice Onnoghen sat on the right of osinbajo. Senator Philip Adudua (a Christian senator representing FCT) was part of the delegation and sat to the immediate left of the acting president while the FCT minister sat on the far right next to onnoghen to show that this is an official goodwill visit not a family affair.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Organs(m): 3:59am On Jun 26, 2017
aventura:
See as e use one hand shake presido like say the man no fit born am.

FYI, he uses one hand to shake his own Dad that is presido and much older than Osinbajo.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Organs(m): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2017
VEE2010:
Even when they are claiming that, he has ALL Presidential power in his acting capacity, they have never made the mistake of hoisting armed forces flag close to him. Are they trying to say that the armed forces flag is more superior to the national flag? I first noticed this during the 29th may speech by him.

Conspiracy theory don dabaro ur head chairman.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Jilo83(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2017
YY2019 Yemi Yusuf 2019
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by modupeleke(f): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
that's nice of him.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by oubi: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2017
See them with clean beards and well dressed.

And one poor nigger Arnd me thinks he owns religion.

Religion is for the poor, to keep them busy
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by samazeezat(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=chemicalDisease post=57832505]Yusuf Buhari should enjoy his last Ramadan in a so Villa.

Quote me and have orgasm rite away. [/quotne]
You are worst than an infidel. Are you God?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Nairaboi(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2017
eyeview:
I did not see this boy on that election day ooo. He was safely tucked away abroad while other people's sons were busy doing the dirty works for his father. Immediatly the dad won, he arrived to assume power and influence. I wish our youths will learn.
If the father wanted baboon and dog to be soaked in blood if he lost, the son should be in the forefront of the soaking, not other people's kids
Funny enough, the senseless youths that were collecting 2k and snatching ballot boxes were not held at gun point to sign any agreement. If Buhari was wise to send his children about so as not to be caught in a ceasefire, the myopic youths should be sensible enough to refuse working for politicians too. . .
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by BishopAmazing(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Osinbajo, so you get white cloth wia you put am before.
You go dey wear black cloth like say you be Devil's pikin embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Avery200: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Y is PMB pic only dere.. jst curious coolY is PMB pic only dere.. jst curious
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others by Fyno: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
chuksanambra:

And we Igbos are comfortable as the Nigerian pit latrine who harbour all manners of crimes, corruption and vices. Used by many, loved by none, rejected by all.
whatever,proudly IGBO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa) / Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.