Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (23893 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by akinhanger: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2019

The Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has told Nigerians complaining about hunger in the land that he himself is hungry.

He said the opposition Peoples Democratic Party caused the hunger in the land by stealing money from the nation’s purse while in power.

Amaechi said this at the APC presidential campaign rally which was held in Bauchi on Saturday.

He urged Nigerians to demand that the PDP return the nation’s stolen money.

The former Rivers State governor also claimed that the opposition was broke and hungry.

He said that was why the party wanted to return to power by all means.

Amaechi said, “I was speaking to my friend from the other divide and he said you are hungry, I said ‘yes, if they did not steal the money they stole, you would have had enough food.’

“The money they stole is what is making me hungry. Tell them, to bring the money.

“The PDP stole $2bn to prosecute 2015 elections but we still defeated them. They are broke, they are hungry and they want to come back to steal.

“The PDP members know that they are broke and because of that, they are looking for cheap source of funds.

“When they say there is no food, they want to steal money and they cannot do that because the President has said that public money is not for any individual.”

The minister of transportation wondered what the PDP did with the money it got for 16 years when oil was $114 per barrel.

He claimed that when the PDP was in power, he could not sleep with his two eyes closed even in the Rivers State Government House allegedly because of security challenges.

He said the situation had changed under Buhari.

The National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, said President Muhammadu Buhari knew how to catch thieves “and that is why the thieves have all gone to the PDP but even if they go to the PDP, they must be arrested.”

https://punchng.com/im-also-hungry-amaechi-tells-nigerians-at-campaign-rally/amp/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by akinhanger: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2019
You are not hungry... grin grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Maket: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2019
...and in hunger we will steal vote PMB.

Better we feed ourselves than depending on scarce dollars for food importation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Dshocker(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2019
There would have been a revolutionary action,but for the fact that religion and ethnicity is dividing us,Nigeria will never ever change from the grip of these kleptomaniac bastards

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by DMerciful(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2019
But this muntula was in PDP for 15 years out of 16 years. What a joke he is!

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by helinues: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2019
This is not a leaked audio but a campaign speech

Paitor Reno, where at yah

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Hahnemann: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
God punish Amaechi

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Amaechi said, “I was speaking to my friend from the other divide and he said you are hungry, I said ‘yes, if they did not steal the money they stole, you would have had enough food.’
The money they stole is what is making me hungry. Tell them, to bring the money.
The PDP stole $2bn to prosecute 2015 elections but we still defeated them. They are broke, they are hungry and they want to come back to steal.
We keep thanking God that this thieving and evil party, PDP did not win the last election, Nigeria would have surely been worse than Somalia at this point in time, and this is how the children of hate would have been scampering for food on a daily basis.
We will always thank God for giving us the best President in the history of Nigeria.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Hahnemann:
God punish Amaechi
Why not pray for God to bless you and your family instead of this curse to someone that God has bless for the rest of his lives?!
Be guided!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by orion7: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol if you notice how. cilicmarin, manabbqgrills sarrki Corinthians buhariguy and others go about insulting people here

you will know something is definitely wrong

hungry people grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by tstx(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
So if ordinary Nigerians come out and say they are hungry, this mumu too go come out say the same thing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by jerryunit48: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Dis man should just keep quiet and work, he is an embarrassment

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by handie(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Ex house of assembly speaker, 2 term Governor of an oil rich state, Minister of one of d most vital ministries for almost 4 years. Amaechi, hunger kee you dia!!! Who u wan dey form familiarity with? Infact thunder fire u for this Lie

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by francisbarrack(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Wic way 9ja
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by aishapmbtoto: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2019
See them
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by sotall(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Just look at his basket mouth!

You were a PDP governor for 8 years

During the GEJ regime, Amaechi was the president of Nigerian governors forum and was the one who demanded they share the money in the ECA .

Now look who is talking about stealing money

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by scantee(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
I hate politicians.. Useless theives

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Na that hunger go kill you

We Nigerians are so gullible cry

27 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Kobicove(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Highball:
Biggest thief of all time

He's not... Atiku is!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Enoch07: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Just imagine!!!

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Sampalo: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Food full Ameachi Belle

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Waiting for Reno to release this as a tape. grin

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by yesloaded: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
In the last 4yrs, we kept hearing the same bullshit

this blame game is nonsense

17 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ultimate73(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeria Politicians are unscrupulous and filthy liar
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by hisexcellency34: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
This bald headed Amaechi is a bloody talkative

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by elpj: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2019
When did he join APC? Was he not part of d 16 years? Let him return his own first.

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by ipobarecriminals: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
sad grin sad shocked
Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by aolawale025: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Lies! With his pot belly?

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi by Highball(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Biggest thief of all time

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Troops Dislodge IPOB/ESN Syndicate Behind Electoral Violence In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.