Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast (5107 Views)

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Prouddevil(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Ipobslayer, the ipobslayer nightmare, ipoops killer grin grin grin
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by whitebeard(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2017
laribari:

Bro, you don't know the implication of being a jew. Why are people (christians) so blind from the truth? Before anyone castigate me, mind you I'm not talking based on what the OP said but because I hear Jews everywhere.

This is the only reason I don't support kanu. Why I this agitation going spiritual? Seriously, anything good that will affect my christian fate is not of God. What is special being a jew?

A Jew is a hater of Christ but they won't tel you. Jews crucified Jesus when they chanted crucify Him!

Judaism is not Christianity even though they are similar. Judaism doe does not see or believe Jesus as the messiah. Go and read about judaism you will be shocked and this is what kanu is promoting. First it was the Jewish flag a now a Jewish bible claiming that Igbos are original jews but the British wiped it out in the English bible. What a lie.

The said we should not add or remove anything from the bible. Today we have igbo jews. A jew does not recognize Jesus as their saviour. In Act 12:1-3 they celebrated each time herod persecute Jesus' disciples after Jesus had already been crucified.

Igbos are believing this lie and will convert to judaism without knowing it becos that will be biafra official religion. How sad!

The bible says when a false prophet shall arise, his deception will be strong that even the very elect (real christians) will almost fall. Many will be blinded from the truth. What is the truth? The word of God!

I hear kanu mentioning God! Which God? Is sango not a god or amadioha? So which God? The most high (Jesus) or god os judaism? Isn't it the same god Abraham was instructed by the most high to abandon? Was Abraham not a jew? They converted from Judaism to Christianity and not the other way around. However, church didn't start until Jesus came.

Let's watch with an open mind and you will see that something is fishy. First it was a Jewish flag and then a Jewish bible that says igbos are Jews. Jews have no place in heaven o!

Romans 1:16. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is t power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jews first and also to the Greek (gentiles).

Can you see the truth? Even the Jews need repentance and Jesus to be saved. So what is igbo jews? A jew is a antichrist.

Not all that glitters is gold.

u are on point my man.

2 Likes

Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by TekenaAduari: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
People saying Ijaw land is part of Biafra know nothing about history, Go and read about Isaac Boro who declared Niger Delta Republic in 1966 a full year before Biafra Republic was declared by Ojukwu in 1967.

That said, as a true son of Niger Delta, I can categoritically state that we are behind Buhari lead govt and we believe in Nigeria. Because we believe 2 wrongs don't make a right and with war there are no winners, we choose to channel our grievances the right way, and be patient with our leaders.

Arise O, compatriots Nigeria's call obey, let us unite in the face of challenges, let us fight peacefully for our motherland, let us show the world that the most populous black nation and the biggest economy in Africa can get it right.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Long live Buhari Led Govt.

The labour of our hero's past shall never be in vain.
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Prouddevil:
Ipobslayer, the ipobslayer nightmare, ipoops killer grin grin grin

the thing taya me o
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video / Ipob Has Been Vindicated (pics) / Dollar Now #690. Nigeria Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.