Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / life (409 Views)

''this Nonsense Must Stop!!!''...november 18th To November 24th, 2019 / What Is This Nonsense We Call Christianity? / Enough Of This Nonsense! Jesus Wasn't Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

life by Kondomondo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: life by snowlord(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
abi oo ma man,d oath thing tire me..wt all atheists runin upandan christain threads n muslims spewing bs on em

1 Like

Re: life by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kondomondo:
You can ban me if you want but having a new account is as easy as ABC. I noticed in religion section islam is forcefully been imposed on people before you can comment on an islam thread. But when it comes to christian thread every tom dick and harry can write bull shit. I now understand this is a common thing in islam. Forceful conversion just like boko haram. I can never accept islam just because i want to comment on a post. But if same is not done to all christian post then truely jesus christ is the way the truth and the life that is why any one can have access to him 247 and no one can come to the father except through him.

We've been saying this thing, it's not today. But after going through the Muslim thread where they posted pictures today, I have come to realize that most of them are not strong in faith, anything can swing them away from their faith so they protect themselves with even death threats because there's nothing much to hold on to.

1 Like

Re: life by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kondomondo:
You can ban me if you want but having a new account is as easy as ABC. I noticed in religion section islam is forcefully been imposed on people before you can comment on an islam thread. But when it comes to christian thread every tom dick and harry can write bull shit. I now understand this is a common thing in islam. Forceful conversion just like boko haram. I can never accept islam just because i want to comment on a post. But if same is not done to all christian post then truely jesus christ is the way the truth and the life that is why any one can have access to him 247 and no one can come to the father except through him.
So, why are you complaining?

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Threads Be Seasoned With Salt, Not Weakening The Faith Of Others / Eating In Dreams Is Real. / Becoming An Employer Of Labour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.