Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,456 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu (4246 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / The Cattle Rearer Chronicles — the Remaking Of Nigeria As A Welfare State / More Hard & Deadly Times Ahead : The Cattle Colonies* (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
please point out where I said bus stops were named after them.
You too dull
You finally found your voice after your fellow liepod gorillas engaged the thread grin

Let's say the junctions weren't named after them (which would have actually been an ideal lie grin)

You said those were the names they gave their businesses - Emeka cattle junction, Ifeanyi cattle bus stop

Why the Bleep would anyone name a business and add bus stop to it? Now I know you're a fvcking rëtard of the worst order

When you get busted lying, you take your L, shove it up your arse and shut the fvck up. Insisting on a ridiculous lie will just keep making your case worse

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
furrr:

Abeg no mind am ipod and fake news are five and six ...........

And come to think of it, imagine a northerner says hausas are gradually taking over the spare parts business in the north...... all this miscreant will invade and start wailing how hausas are babaric etc etc

Abeg developers should go and find another job jare.........
I swear those people are useless fools. If they can sell fake propaganda newspapers and fake Biafran currencies to their fellow gullible flatinōs, then I'm not surprised the idiot OP came here to deceive his fellow Biafran baboons about some ridiculous ranches he pulled out of his arse.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Is "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop" and "Emeka cow junction" the business names of those ranches?
Abeg ask am o

Can you just imagine? grin

He's a lowlife hungry Biafuro gorilla looking for cheap likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Abeg ask am o

Can you just imagine? grin

He's a lowlife hungry Biafuro gorilla looking for cheap likes

I am more interested in knowing the breed being reared there

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
aragonchuks:

You are trying to claim geek here ..
But you just showed or stupid you are ...
Oya mr android phone and mr know all search your village square name for that google maps and see result ...

Don't think with you hole use the closed one ok ..
Another Osu rëtard. Una plenty for Nairaland grin

If there's any Ifeanyi or Emeka bus stop, it should be on Google Maps. Use your brain if you've got one

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavore9:

From your view, do you have an idea what breed was being reared there?
No sir
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Yoshy: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
LMAO

You said it was on the "express" - highway! grin

So the "names" were given to their businesses and not actual junctions grin

This is what Yorùbás call "Iro ti o lese", meaning "Lie wey no get leg" grin

So someone said "Hey, the name of my business is "Emeka Cow Junction" grin

You already got busted lying so just eat your fvcking cake humbly

You deserve a medal for being this stvpid
I bet you don't know how Google map works, your olodoness is raised to the power of infinity. Ask Google map to direct you where to buy some sense! Enemy of progress.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
I was also wondering why they added bus stop and junction to their names, my guess was that they were referring to their places as where you have to "stop" to get your cows.

Afonjas are too dull to reason

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

No sir

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by wristbangle: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Very funny thread grin
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yoshy:
I bet you don't know how Google map works, your olodoness is raised to the power of infinity. Ask Google map to direct you where to buy some sense! Enemy of progress.
Another rëtard. You're the zombie who doesn't know how Google Maps work. Feel free to masturbate with the OP's propaganda. He told you what you and your fellow liepod baboons wanted to hear anyway. grin
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by BuariCopyPaste: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

Couldn't find any Ifeanyi Cattle Bus Stop nor Emeka Cow Junction

Must you lie to boost your self esteem? You were driving and couldn't take pictures. Why didn't you park? I'm sure you don't even have a bicycle. grin

Why don't you shut up if you have no idea of what he's saying.
There are more than 4 major cattle ranch along obolo afor road

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
I was also wondering why they added bus stop and junction to their names, my guess was that they were referring to their places as where you have to "stop" to get your cows.

Afonjas are too dull to reason
Your village people are wicked o. See what they turned your life into grin

Just read that sh¡t aloud

Keep spinning your lies. You ain't slick! grin
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Why don't you shut up if you have no idea of what he's saying.
There are more than 4 major cattle ranch along obolo afor road
Buhari isn't around for you to vent your frustration on. APC has done enough to make your life miserable, don't let me add to it grin

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
wristbangle:
Very funny thread grin
I tell you. These people are clowns

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Your village people are wicked o. See what they turned your life into grin

Just read that sh¡t aloud

Keep spinning your lies. You ain't slick! grin
Your village people have already used your head for rituals as an Afonja that you are.
Hence your extremely slow reasoning.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ikology(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavore9:

I am more interested in knowing the breed being reared there

We call it efi Igbo. Mostly black in colour, not as tall as the Hausa type. It has been there for years back just that the quantity is not enough. Their prices are cheaper.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

Your village people have already used your head for rituals as an Afonja that you are.
Hence your extremely slow reasoning.
Bloody cannibal. Don't bite me abeg grin

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ikology:

We call it efi Igbo. Mostly black in colour, not as tall as the Hausa type. It has been there for years back just that the quantity is not enough. Their prices are cheaper.

Can be cross-bred for milk production.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Michael004: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Oponu ayirada. I searched for a bus stop not a business profile. Do you even know what Google Maps is? grin

A bus stop is not the same thing as a stall. A nairalander once said you people inhale carbondioxide and exhale oxygen. He was right grin

You are just as stvpid as the OP. Rëtarded Osu slave grin
How do you expect typical ipob dummy to know what Google Map is?

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Michael004: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Please where did you get that picture. I need it.
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ikology(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Can be cross-bred for milk production.

May be, am not a pro in that. Seems you have interest in milk production.
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ikology:

May be, am not a pro in that. Seems you have interest in milk production.

I flow in Agriculture.
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Michael004:
Please where did you get that picture. I need it.
Lol. What for? Coz I already deleted the original copy

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by raker300: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
this is a Congo man locked in a zoo in America during the dreadful years of Jim Crow.

The man went ahead to commit suicide.

Yet you make tasteless jokes of the plight of your race? Shame!!!

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by raker300: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
@op,

You're right. The abattoir in 82div enugu and artisan market are being ran by igbos.

The cattle market at awka too is also ran by igbos.

They even operate on the igbo calendar Wch means they're closed on nkwo days

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Tequilah: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
I checked Google Maps

Couldn't find any Ifeanyi Cattle Bus Stop nor Emeka Cow Junction

Must you lie to boost your self esteem? You were driving and couldn't take pictures. Why didn't you park? I'm sure you don't even have a bicycle. grin

What if Google maps failed to list those areas or bus stops? my own street is not even on google maps...

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
furrr:

Abeg no mind am ipod and fake news are five and six ...........

And come to think of it, imagine a northerner says hausas are gradually taking over the spare parts business in the north...... all this miscreant will invade and start wailing how hausas are babaric etc etc

Abeg developers should go and find another job jare.........
That's a lie. Stop being tribalistic and anachronistic.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
raker300:
this is a Congo man locked in a zoo in America during the dreadful years of Jim Crow.

The man went ahead to commit suicide.

Yet you make tasteless jokes of the plight of your race? Shame!!!
It's a Belgian Congo throwback and I know it. But the joke isn't directed at the Congolese or whatever shït you wanna cry about. This is about Biafran cannibals.

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by laudate: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2017
neoShinto:
I swear those people are useless fools. If they can sell fake propaganda newspapers and fake Biafran currencies to their fellow gullible flatinōs, then I'm not surprised the idiot OP came here to deceive his fellow Biafran baboons about some ridiculous ranches he pulled out of his arse.

E don do! I no fit laugh again, abeg! cheesy shocked grin

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by cjrane: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Op is abooki.
Don't mind the lies.
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by durangokid: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
so you were not with you phone to snap even a single cow.are you jjc in nairaland,""picture or I no belief""
What is even your problem in his report, are you suprised that some igbo people are now having ranches or you dont want them to?

The Real Conspiracy Against The Eastern Seaports And Riverports / Lady Calls Out Lagos State Governor For Taking One Way / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Revolutionaries To Capture Gov Ikpeazu As He Fleds To Village