Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu (4236 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / The Cattle Rearer Chronicles — the Remaking Of Nigeria As A Welfare State / More Hard & Deadly Times Ahead : The Cattle Colonies* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Passing through Orba and Obollo Afor express in Nsukka, I could count nothing less than 30 mini ranches of some sort on that road alone with names like "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop", "Emeka cow junction" etc. Unfortunately I was the one driving and couldn't take pics. I am looking forward to taking pics the next time I pass there.
Igbo kwenu!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
Passing through Orba and Obollo Afor express in Nsukka, I could count nothing less than 30 mini ranches of some sort on that road alone with names like "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop", "Emeka cow junction" etc. Unfortunately I was the one driving and couldn't take pics. I am looking forward to taking pics the next time I pass there.
Igbo kwenu!

I checked Google Maps

Couldn't find any Ifeanyi Cattle Bus Stop nor Emeka Cow Junction

Must you lie to boost your self esteem? You were driving and couldn't take pictures. Why didn't you park? I'm sure you don't even have a bicycle. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

Must you lie to boost your self esteem?
Those are the names they gave their businesses not actual junctions.
SMH at your dumbness

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ddaji(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

SMH at your dumbness
so you were not with you phone to snap even a single cow.are you jjc in nairaland,""picture or I no belief""

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by OVI75(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

Must you lie to boost your self esteem? You were driving and couldn't take pictures. Why didn't you park? I'm sure you don't even have a bicycle. grin

Av Never Seen A More Dumb Comment

23 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

SMH at your dumbness
LMAO

You said it was on the "express" - highway! grin

So the "names" were given to their businesses and not actual junctions grin

This is what Yorùbás call "Iro ti o lese", meaning "Lie wey no get leg" grin

So someone said "Hey, the name of my business is "Emeka Cow Junction" grin

You already got busted lying so just eat your fvcking cake humbly

You deserve a medal for being this stvpid

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ddaji:
so you were not with you phone to snap even a single cow.are you jjc in nairaland,""picture or I no belief""
I didn't expect to see them and each time I pass one I think it's the last only for me to see another, and on such a lonely road the owners will definitely notice me taking the pictures

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
OVI75:

Av Never Seen A More Dumb Comment
Not surprised since you spelled "Have" as "Av".

If you still can't figure that the OP is lying and this thread is another amateur propaganda by a liepod yoot, then you're stvpider than the OP. grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by tdbankplc: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
Igbo kwenu!
Lol... even if you are saying the truth,because of your monika no one will tale u serious .

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
tdbankplc:

Lol... even if you are saying the truth,because of your monika no one will tale u serious .
LOL

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

Afonjas and lack of travelling. why not go there and confirm

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
LMAO

You said it was on the "express" - highway! grin

So the "names" were given to their businesses and not actual junctions grin

This is what Yorùbás call "Iro ti o lese", meaning "Lie wey no get leg" grin

So someone said "Hey, the name of my business is "Emeka Cow Junction" grin

You already got busted lying so just eat your fvcking cake humbly

You deserve a medal for being this stvpid
which kind stvpid person be this, you are searching for emeka cattle on google, maybe you should search Iya Tomi mama put too. Ode

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

which kind stvpid person be this, you are searching for emeka cattle on google, maybe you should search Iya Tomi mama put too. Ode
Afonjas are so unbelievably daft

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Afonjas and lack of travelling. why not go there and confirm
This boy has no idea. I'm a traveler

But there's no way I'd visit your barren infertile cursed landlocked red-mud village grin

You can come to the SW, but me? Go to potopoto republic? God forbid grin

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Not surprised since you spelled "Have" as "Av".

If you still can't figure that the OP is lying and this thread is another amateur propaganda by a liepod yoot, then you're stvpider than the OP. grin
and you are simply the stvpidiest, searching for emeka cattle on google. I know that place very well the cattle are mainly of the N'dama breed called efi Igbo (Igbo cattle). It is widely used during burial ceremonies in Nsukka area. It is different from the Zebu reared by Fulanis since it is resistant to Trypanosomiasis which is prevalent in the wet Forest zones which Igboland falls into.Between Orba and Obollo-Afor, along Enugu-Markurdi expressway is littered with these mini ranches and it has been there for ages, maybe increasing in number and sizes now. I don't why afonjas know nothing outside their rusted roofs

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
This boy has no idea. I'm a traveler

But there's no way I'd visit your barren infertile cursed landlocked red-mud village grin

You can come to the SW, but me? Go to potopoto republic? God forbid grin
no time for kids, bye

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by kernel505: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

You see how you keep fooling your Afonja blood out?

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by eastsidechillz: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Hahahahaha

I think say na only me notice am.

This BMC crew re damn serious dis days.

The way they jump at anything IGBO, Wallahi e DEy baffle me.

They now pose as AKWAIBOM, CALABAR, "our oil crew"

honestly Hausafulani divide rule game is second to none.

There paid posters has populated Nairaland like never before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

and you are simply the stvpidiest, searching for emeka cattle on google. I know that place very well the cattle are mainly of the N'dama breed called efi Igbo (Igbo cattle). It is widely used during burial ceremonies in Nsukka area. It is different from the Zebu reared by Fulanis since it is resistant to Trypanosomiasis which is prevalent in the wet Forest zones which Igboland falls into.Between Orba and Obollo-Afor, along Enugu-Markurdi expressway is littered with these mini ranches and it has been there for ages, maybe increasing in number and sizes now. I don't why afonjas know nothing outside their rusted roofs
That Afonja doesn't have the brain to understand all you said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by aragonchuks(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

You are trying to claim geek here ..
But you just showed or stupid you are ...
Oya mr android phone and mr know all search your village square name for that google maps and see result ...

Don't think with you hole use the closed one ok ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by furrr(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:

I checked Google Maps

Abeg no mind am ipod and fake news are five and six ...........

And come to think of it, imagine a northerner says hausas are gradually taking over the spare parts business in the north...... all this miscreant will invade and start wailing how hausas are babaric etc etc

Abeg developers should go and find another job jare.........

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
neoShinto:
Na which kind igbotic idiot be this one? We're talking about a bus stop, you're posting irrelevant sh¡t your mōther probably can't read.

The idiot OP said he saw over 30 ranches and mentioned some which had bus stops named after them. Simple, how come Google Maps couldn't account for these bus stops? Because the Osu slave OP made it up. From his moniker, you should be able to tell he's one of those lowlife and hungry propagandists, but you're too rëtarded to figure sh¡t out anyway.
please point out where I said bus stops were named after them.
You too dull

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Ogbuefi2020: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
You too dull
allow the foooool to vent his frustrations over nothing

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
Igbo kwenu!

Is "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop" and "Emeka cow junction" the business names of those ranches?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Is "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop" and "Emeka cow junction" the business names of those ranches?
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Pavore9: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

Yes.

From your view, do you have an idea what breed was being reared there?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

Yes.
Can you imagine?! He even answered yes. You said you saw Ifeanyi and Emeka junction/bus stop. Mr Op, no one would name businesses these ridiculous names. Since you saw junctions and Bus Stops, they should be on Google Maps. Haba, stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
You too dull
You finally found your voice after your fellow liepod gorillas engaged the thread grin

Let's say the junctions weren't named after them (which would have actually been an ideal lie grin)

You said those were the names they gave their businesses - Emeka cattle junction, Ifeanyi cattle bus stop

Why the Bleep would anyone name a business and add bus stop to it? Now I know you're a fvcking rëtard of the worst order

When you get busted lying, you take your L, shove it up your arse and shut the fvck up. Insisting on a ridiculous lie will just keep making your case worse

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) / Ile Arugbo Demolition: Tear Gas Cans & Bullet Shells Found In GBEMI Saraki' Home / Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.