Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu (4247 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / The Cattle Rearer Chronicles — the Remaking Of Nigeria As A Welfare State / More Hard & Deadly Times Ahead : The Cattle Colonies* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by durangokid: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:

I didn't expect to see them and each time I pass one I think it's the last only for me to see another, and on such a lonely road the owners will definitely notice me taking the pictures
Should you be repling him that that has been the problem in nig envy and hatred towards igbo man because of his progress , he should come down to south east to see the ranches if he really want to know

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by durangokid: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
neoShinto:
This boy has no idea. I'm a traveler

But there's no way I'd visit your barren infertile cursed landlocked red-mud village grin

You can come to the SW, but me? Go to potopoto republic? God forbid grin
see how you are masturbating yourself with envy and stupidity which village in the whole southwest even city apart from lagos is more developed than villages in igboland you are talking of mud houses ask your people who served here or serving some of you bigotted minds and fools always talking rubish

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by chubinwa(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
Passing through Orba and Obollo Afor express in Nsukka, I could count nothing less than 30 mini ranches of some sort on that road alone with names like "Ifeanyi cattle bus stop", "Emeka cow junction" etc. Unfortunately I was the one driving and couldn't take pics. I am looking forward to taking pics the next time I pass there.
Igbo kwenu!
don't come here and start fanning d flame of discord. for dis, dis thread is rendered inconsequential until u bring a prove
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by mfm04622: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if the OP is telling the truth or not. However, i can confirm to you that other Nigerians apart from Hausa/Fulani are now investing in cattle production using ranches. I met a VET that helped someone source 200 cattle for fattening for December market. So not only Igbo are investing in it, but all Nigerians including in the South South, South West and South East

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Can you imagine?! He even answered yes. You said you saw Ifeanyi and Emeka junction/bus stop. Mr Op, no one would name businesses these ridiculous names. Since you saw junctions and Bus Stops, they should be on Google Maps. Haba, stop lying.
See example

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
neoShinto OVI75 Ogbuefi2020 kernel505 eastsidechillz aragonchuks Pavore9

I was able to capture some this time around

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
More

Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by DieBuhari: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
There are several of them littered along that road
Re: Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu by FilmsHall(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK o o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Booed In Osun State By Angry Youths / Reuben Abati Thought Nigeria Was A Failed State In Sept 2009 / Nigeria And Ghana May Clash Over Stolen Nigerian Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.