Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) (17478 Views)

Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday / Charles Okocha Celebrates Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
coolcatty:

Monkey....u just made me waste my data....rubbish childish groom that can't dance to save his life.
Bros, na that small data?
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
ziego:

dance ur own make we see
Loool
Don't mind them all.
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) by 2shure: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Ma niggi
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) by adellam16(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Moving4:
Actor Charles Okocha shared a video on his IG page of him and his mum as he celebrates her birthday.
He and his mum dances the shoveitupyourass dance...Lol
Charles showing how much he loves his mum, wrote;

"If only y'all knew what mothers are y'all wil learn to celebrate mothers all day err day.i gat you mama till thy kingdom come Shine mama happy birthday there ain't special day to celebrating you love you always ma angel. #amoshine #igwe2pac#hatershoveitupyourass"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXRSIM5BQ0

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/19513057_147092242513934_2166877121853521920_n.mp4

CC; lalasticlala
why is he looking like that man woman chioma igho that lesbian footballer geh abi what is that her name chified.
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) by allstarcomic(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
INTERESTING

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

86-Year-Old Hugh Hefner Marries 26-Year-Old Crystal Harris. / Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses / Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.