Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) (27241 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by MrGidifeed: 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
Nollywood actor and rapper, Charles Okocha took to his Instagram page to share some photos of himself with his kids to celebrate children's day.

He captions the photos saying....

Happy Children’s day to ma beautiful kids yalll kept me grounded love you forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️#nunugang

Source: https://gidifeed.com/charles-okocha-goes-out-with-his-kids-to-celebrate-childrens-day/

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by MrGidifeed: 4:36pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by nnamanirr: 4:59pm On May 27, 2019
D last pishure though... I think d little boy yaff started smoking weed

20 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by axcerin: 5:00pm On May 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by FactBoyz: 5:04pm On May 27, 2019
Cool
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by AgroSeeds: 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
Good one. I don't like his acting one bit though. Too noisy for me.

Meanwhile, Give Me 10k And I Give You All These Gadgets.

The Gadgets are

A Universal Wireless MIFI Modem Or Wireless Internet Router

A Nokia Torch

A Bluetooth, FM, Radio Player

An 8 GB Sandisk Memory Card For The Player Above

If Interested, Call/Chat me up on 08135880923 or 09090907136.

All are 100% functional. If You buy them and there is an issue, I offer a money back guarantee. Thanks a lot.

Location is Lagos. But I can send to any part of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
Happy children's day to my unborn children!

Make una no vex, I go soon marry una mama so that she go born una. It is better you come late and enjoy life, than to come early and live miserable lives.

Happy children's day to me too, I am a child of God.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Thebwoy: 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
He's first daughter dn d ripe small small grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
nnamanirr:

seconded

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Erolow(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
Lovely one
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by chuks34(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:
see your head

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by ecclize: 5:21pm On May 27, 2019
WHAT IS LOVELY ABOUT THIS JUNKY LOOK FAMILY
Erolow:
Lovely one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Waakanda: 5:21pm On May 27, 2019
Enjoy children cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2019
Lovely kids. I wonder if they take him seriously. He looks like a joker all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Erolow(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2019
Why the hating nah?
ecclize:
WHAT IS LOVELY ABOUT THIS JUNKY LOOK FAMILY

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by tydi(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2019
Orishirishi something
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2019
My favorite crazy actor. He can beat woman weh like money grin
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:
hahahaha. ...guy na fruit? Na still small picking. .. U know how children dey grow this days

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:

She be fruit?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2019
Igwe 2pac. That boy go sabi sniff white substance grin
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by KingWarri: 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
nnamanirr:
grin no be shuuumooofin oooh
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by tojahh(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
cool
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by HitSong: 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
druggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2019
Shoprite festac grin
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 6:59pm On May 27, 2019
This is golden tulip Festac
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:07pm On May 27, 2019
wao see the sexy thong of his lookalike daughter.
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Joystark(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
nnamanirr:

Hahahahahaha. Immediately I saw your comment, I just looked up.... and saw his eyes.
He's just a kid nau... why so savage?
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by Joystark(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
nnamanirr:

Hahahahahaha. Immediately I saw your comment, I just looked up.... and saw his eyes.
He's just a kid nau... why so savage?
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by jackson44(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2019
AgroSeeds:

The Gadgets are

A Nokia Torch

All are 100% functional. If You buy them and there is an issue, I offer a money back guarantee. Thanks a lot.

Location is Lagos. But I can send to any part of Nigeria.
can you sell only the mifi?
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2019
AgroSeeds:

The Gadgets are

A Nokia Torch

Location is Lagos. ErBut I can send to any part of Nigeria.

Still available? And where's your location
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) by mayorjosh(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2019
Thebwoy:

Guy tf is wrong with you?
It’s people like like this that have paedophilic traits and tendencies. Why would you be checking out an underaged female online are you retarded? Mods these are the kind of people you should be banning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Son, Juwon Set For Emirates Children's Day Party / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.