Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31101 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

I will bet my car keys and house keys on dat.

Similarly Ijaw, i mean, where are the Ijaw going?

To go and fight Bini, Urhobo, Yoruba and Itsekiri?

Wen dey have a home in the East where dey are loved and their own boss

Look at the Kalabari, they are practically kith and kin with the Igbos of Rivers.

NigerDelta is a fancy for Igbo haters that is already doomed.
Niger Delta that they are always talking about has Ondo,Imo and Abia as part of it, Ijaw prominent leaders has identify with Biafra including the militants, there is no way the masses will vote to remain in Nigeria and the ethnic nationalities in the south south cant come together to form a country because of differences and fights among them.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Thrash! We know the Ijaws of value. A PDP Youth tout like you is irrelevant in the scheme of things.
tongue

“The attention of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) worldwide has been drawn to
a statement credited to one MASSOB leader, Solomon Chukwu published in the
Vanguard and other newspapers of Tuesday June 6, 2017 declaring that the
south-south region is included in the territory of Biafra which MASSOB,
IPOB and other self-determination movements are agitating for. This comment has been made by other Biafra leaders in different forums. For the records, the IYC wishes to state as follows:

1. That the Ijaw and Niger Delta people identifies with the Biafra struggle for self-determination.

2. However, we wish to state clearly that the Ijaw and Niger Delta struggle for self-determination predates the Biafra agitations. It is on record that even before the Biafra declaration of independence in 1967, Major Jasper Adaka Boro during the twelve days revolution declared a
Niger- Delta Republic in 1966. This was before the advent and struggle for the actualization of Biafra.

3. The Ijaw and Niger Delta people had always maintained separate and
distinct identity from our Igbo brothers of the South East.

4. While we share in the Biafra agitation for self-determination which is not in any way different from our agitation; we wish to clearly state that the Ijaw areas are not part and parcel of the territory of Biafra.

5. We will collaborate with our south eastern, middle belt and any other
minority groups in the quest for self-determination based on mutual respect and common understanding. In the coming days, we will start the constructive engagement on these terms”, the statement was quoted as
saying.
https://www.naij.com/1108555-we-part-biafra-ijaw-youths-blast-biafra-group.html

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

If you go to hell, you will say you developed hell too.

What is this one saying? Who owns this bonobo monkey? Come and carry your property please - before I use his head for pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Akwa Ibom people suspected the Biafra from the very day Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast and left Philip Effiong from Akwa Ibom, his second to surrender to Obasanjo. Can you trust them again?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, that dude is neither Ijaw nor Kirike.

Meanwhile, I hope you all have signed up with APDA?
who gave u the authority to ascribe ethnicity to anyone, just because he does not share ur opinions?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Hehehe... you are scared of the disgrace I will hand down to you if you engaged me in an intellectual contest. I understand you clearly.

The followers are only as good as their leaders. As unstrategic as Nnamdi KANU is both in words and actions, so are his followers.

I rest my case. bye.

Pure intellectual weakness and impotency emanating from your pores. Hope - even if I was in a coma, I will still be more mentally functional than you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:
[s][/s]

Ijaw will jettison NigerDelta Republic, i will bet my Car keys and House on dat.

Wat are u willing to stake?
Lol 1966 proposed Niger Delta republic was exclusively Ijaw ONLY state. tongue

But hey, if Nigeria should break, We will either be with NDR or Ijaw Republic...

Sorry!!!!

Meanwhile, Join us as APDA

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

tongue

https://www.naij.com/1108555-we-part-biafra-ijaw-youths-blast-biafra-group.html

Please stop pointing us to propaganda article.

They are not credible, once money change hand people make publication and declaration that are insincere.

Wen push comes to shove, Ijaw will head back east from which they came.

Ijaw cannot co-exist with Edo and Yoruba 4 one miniute.

Serious war!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
This one just sent a straight dart into the hearts of Igbos. Suicide loading amongst Liepobs but as usual, i expect them to recourse to their natural passtime -- heaping insults.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Idongesit85:
[s]Akwa Ibom people suspected the Biafra from the very day Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast and left Philip Effiong from Akwa Ibom, his second to surrender to Obasanjo. Can you trust them again?[/s]

Yoruba (claiming Idongesit) try another tactics. This one is too stale. Biko.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know wat am talking about, these are people i know very well.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

They are not credible, once money change hand people make publication and declaration that are insincere.

Serious war!

GBAMEST GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

GBAMEST GBAM!!!

If Urhobo dey form stranger, Ijaw cannot deny.

Who has more mixture in Nigeria with Igbo more than Ijaws?

They are number 1.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

But hey, if Nigeria should break, We will either be with NDR or Ijaw Republic...
Sorry!!!!

The emboldened is ALL you are good for. You are political prostitute. PDP today. APC tomorrow and just before the weekend APDA. Bloody Mpki.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

Serious war!
All hail the IPOB Spokesman-General for the Ijaw nation. The only one whose opinion supersedes that of Ijaws on Ijaw affairs!!!

Bros, check the meaning of delusion

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

The emboldened is a lie from the pit of hell. Also, who told you consultations are not taking place? Don't be fooled by all these propaganda perpetrated by Edos to corner the SS for themselves.
"to corner the ss?" so the ss has now become a mere chattel to be balkanized and shared or cornered not minding DAT u have several ethnic nationalities like itsekiri, ijaw, urhobo, Ibibio, Erik, etc.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

If Urhobo dey form stranger, Ijaw cannot deny.

Who has more mixture in Nigeria with Igbo more than Ijaws?

They are number 1.

Leave the weak-minded fool. He like so many others on NL, lack basic knowledge of what life is really life ON GROUND. Just running their mouths spewing empty lifeless Zoogerian talking points.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry!!!!

Deep down inside your heart you know that ethnic nationalities in South South will never come together to form NDR ,of which Ondo,Imo,Abia is part of ND because of unresolved frictions and fighting, Ijaw cannot form a republic on it own because Ijaw population is scattered within the Niger Delta, the only option Ijaw or any other ethnic group in Niger delta have is either to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by oyatz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
You want the Zoo's government to help you organize referendum for your freedom?

Karlman:
...FRATHERMATHY the SOBO MAN...you left all the miserable happenings in your URHOBO & ISOKO land come go carry ibibion matter for head...i sorry for people wey get you, for their mind them don born pikin.

as for your post

...there are igbos too who are against BIAFRA as we speak, but the question is are they in the majority? THE ANSWER IS NO!

...JUST JOIN US TO ASK YOUR GOVERNMENT TO PUT BIAFRA TO A REFERENDUM ONCE AND FOR ALL!
...so you can die once the result is announced, instead of all this sleepless days and nights you are suffering over biafran matters!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wen u hear Asari Dokunbo and Bruce Murray asking about Biafra.

Take it as a joke at ur own Peril.

Ijaw and Igbo before Biafra war were like 5/6.

They are more than ally, they are blood relatives.

Dat is y GEJ loss triggered the Zoo must fall.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

"to corner the ss?" so the as has now become a mere chattel to be balkanized and shared or cornered not minding DAT u have several ethnic nationalities like itsekiri, ijaw, urhobo, Ibibio, Erik, etc.

Yoruba Muslim DON'T YOU DARE PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I know your treacherous ways!!
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

Niger Delta that they are always talking about has Ondo,Imo and Abia as part of it, Ijaw prominent leaders has identify with Biafra including the militants, there is no way the masses will vote to remain in Nigeria and the ethnic nationalities in the south south cant come together to form a country because of differences and fights among them.
ijaw is not the only ethnic nationality in the Niger delta and as far as I know has not been mandated to speak for others if they so wish to be part of ur Biafra they can go ahead.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

All hail the IPOB Spokesman-General for the Ijaw nation. The only one whose opinion supersedes that of Ijaws on Ijaw affairs!!!
Bros, check the meaning of delusion

Tonye the political love-peddler you ceased to be relevant on this forum like 2 or so years ago. STOP wasting your time. Your words are but an empty shell of nonsense. Go and focus on your APDA recruitment and stop embarrassing yourself among real men of substance.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Leave the weak-minded fool. He like so many others on NL, lack basic knowledge of what life is really life ON GROUND. Just running their mouths spewing empty lifeless Zoogerian talking points.

The one thing they fail to understand is dat the 1960s propaganda has been eroded by information.

God bless the information age. People are hard to deceive today than in the past. People are receiving information at the palm of their hand every minute.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Odingo1:

Deep down inside your heart you know that ethnic nationalities in South South will never come together to form NDR ,of which Ondo,Imo,Abia is part of ND because of unresolved frictions and fighting, Ijaw cannot form a republic on it own because Ijaw population is scattered within the Niger Delta, the only option Ijaw or any other ethnic group in Niger delta have is either to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria
Wehdon Sah!!! You get mouth walahi fa!!! I'm sure you will be the one to decide for Ijaw nation when the time comes!!!

tongue
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ernieboy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba Muslim DON'T YOU DARE PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. I know your treacherous ways!!
I am neither Yoruba nor a Muslim but your tone in your message suggested an attitude which tends to view the Niger delta as a mere territory that should be annexed and that is unacceptable.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

ijaw is not the only ethnic nationality in the Niger delta and as far as I know has not been mandated to speak for others if they so wish to be part of ur Biafra they can go ahead.
Lol

Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

CANNOT be a part of any phantom Biafra...

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ernieboy:

I am neither Yoruba nor a Muslim but your tone in your message suggested an attitude which tends to view the Niger delta as a mere territory that should be annexed and that is unacceptable.

What tone? Please swerve - you are seeing things that are not there.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hammer6: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol

Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

Yeah Phantom maybe but Actual Biafra definately.

U gat no where else to go. tongue

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol

[s]Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

[/s]

Someone should find this monkey a job at the circus. What a dullard. No sense of history. Heck, no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Odingo1: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

Serious war!
He know this very well that Edo, Ijaw, Urhobo,Isoko,Efik,Istekiri cannot be in one country without the Igbos, otherwise their country will just scatter within three months, they cannot even be able to sit together to forge ahead to create a country of their own, Asari Dokubo have said it that the last hope of Ijaw people and other ethnic group in SS is Biafra,then from there they can champion their destiny.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
hammer6:

The one thing they fail to understand is dat the 1960s propaganda has been eroded by information.

God bless the information age. People are hard to deceive today than in the past. People are receiving information at the palm of their hand every minute.

GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.