Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Are They Against Jonathan Becoming President Or Acting President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Against Jonathan Becoming President Or Acting President? (566 Views)

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Against Jonathan Becoming President Or Acting President? by rebranded(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2010
How come with the continous vacuum at the Presidency, it seems these corrupt leaders thieves dont want Jonathan in there.I believe he will make some changes that will favor the Nigerian people and against them

any ideas?
Re: Why Are They Against Jonathan Becoming President Or Acting President? by akota(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2010
Ag.President GLJ has been devinely positioned by God for a purpose & no man born of a woman can stop it, If God has destined GLJ to lead us to the promise land who are we ask questions.
He is a city set upon a hill, the Moses of our generation,

(1) (Reply)

Senate Asks Yaradua To Formally Inform It Of His Vacation / Senate Asks Yar'adua To Hand Over To Deputy / Fec Gives Yar'adua A Clean Bill Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.