Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa (17036 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by rayduk320(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
what kinda nonsense is this nw... this kin early morning
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by ndcide(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2017
The funny thing is, when you speak against things like this, some people will say corruption is fighting back.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by stagger: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2017
The managing director at self-employed (code name for jobless dolt) does not even know that Buhari is a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2017
The interview was made to BBC Hausa service, it was not a message for Nigeria.

But its simply been misconstrued.....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by samx4real(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2017
🇳🇬 Nigerians deserve what they got...

CHANGE
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
PMB's political advisers are very incompetent!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Ahmadgani(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2017
reno seems aprehensive. not his usual self
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2017
@aribisala0 your support fr buhari is needed here, would love u to kiss that mallam manager of self employed ass
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by TRUTH2020: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
SAI one nijeria, IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How can you continue defending this man called buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
It means Buhari is either Dead or finally incapacitated. That can not be his voice. They already know we can screen his voice when he uses English because we know his illiterate tenses, so someone like that boy that says he is a comedian that speaks exactly like Buhari HAS BEEN recruited to speak in Hausa and it was recorded to fool the fools.

The Creators of Earth used Rivers and Seas as boundaries.

Let River Niger and Benue become the Natural Boundary of this country so that the People up North can have their nation, while we have ours. If the SW at this stage are still acting like slaves to the Northerners, then it is a pity. In which case, we of the SS/SE do not take rubbish, we got to do something about this. Our kids can not come to face this for us. If we continue to live like cowards and transfer this same political designs to our next generation, I don't think they will be happy with us.

Our fore-fathers seceded after seeing things of this nature and here we are, even with social media and we are lame ducks.

Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by surgical: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Opharhe:
This country is getting worse everyday. Buhari which way? Which way Nigeria?

Restructuring or break up.

Something just has to happen. And I'm looking at break up with corner eye �
The greatest mistake was electing this buhari,he just brought everything that is wrong with us to the fore, since he was elected we have not had any respite,it is one affliction after the other .God please come to our aid let this cup pass over us

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Freeman59: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

listen Igbo

never ever speak any south western state with those south eastern and south southern swampy, muddy ghettos in the same sentence please!!!!

Go fvck yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by AHCB: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Obviously, the words typed by that Hausa man show he's a celebrated illiterate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by ayindejimmy(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2017
So I'm supposed to judge the whole Hausa and Buhari who's Fulani because one man "miss-yarn?"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
ZUBY77:
I understand people would view the response from the Hausa Sadiq man as evil and such.

But who is he?
He is just a follower of Mr. Reno.
An unimportant "Managing Director at Self Employed".

Most of us would say the same thing if we found ourselves in the situation he is now, (An Hausa Fulani Young man who would find it difficult to point at Enugu or Osun on an Unlabeled map of Nigeria).
On the other hand, if the current situation and structure of Nigeria does not change, breakup is imminent.
Most of us may want Nigeria to remain one but we must create a working system. We must not remain like idiots the way we were created without trying to find things that work for us. Only fools do the same thing all over and expect different results.

For those of you evil negative breeds cursing each other from Ekiti and Oyo to Abia and Bayelsa, I have this for you; If we don't solve the problem facing Nigeria now, our children will meet the same trouble. If they don't solve it, their children will meet it and so on.
The last of the evil generation that has been ruling Nigeria since independence is almost coming to an end of the leadership.
If we fail to address the fundamental problems facing us now, the new generation who did not witness the first civil war will start another and this time, it would be worse than the first.
Brother, this lucid. I follow you for this one. Take it!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by babahTee: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Making any language an official language of Nigeria apart from the one everyone can simply understand without needing interpretation which is English, dies at the point of announcing it.
i salute ur understanding sir
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by poseidon12: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
I wonder what nairaland will look like if we were to post everyday post of Ipob members? As far as we are concerned this could have been a contrived account as we know Reno to have forged a fake white man wendall Simin to malign the past CBN governor. A sensible forum will not rely on such a dishonest character for news, but we are talking of nairaland here which has become notorious for fake news and shamelessly parade lies from know LIARS.

So, what if it is not a contrived account? I have a good number of Hausa/Fulani friends. That Hausa man's statement is very much in line with the mindset of the average Hausa/Fulani. They believe they own the country and are born to rule.
You can continue to naively deceive yourself. But for me, it is either we restructure (to give each group some breathing space) or we leave this hell hole for you and your Hausa/Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by bid4rich(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Is it that our President cant speak English again? Why is he addressing the whole Nigerian In hausa language.

Anyway I guess it is to cover the said speech impairment they claim he has.

As for that guy, his brain has entered E S R E V E R (reverse)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Iamzik: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why BBC Hausa?? Don't we have nta or other indigenous news channel to interview him?

Anyway we are approaching 60 days again and they will soon rush him back well or not.

Nothing under the sun can stay hidden forever.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2017
May the flees of a thousand camels infest his balls and may his hand be too short to reach and scratch. Like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbVyeCP_tg8
Amen
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by drlaykay(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2017
The problem is the attention we give to unnecessary comments.
You don't respond to every trash said.
The idiot was only making a funny comment which will soon garner support from his peer due to the attention he's getting.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Bizibi(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

That is a perfect job for your mother as a professional
hahahaha......what a donkey dump.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
TRUTH2020:
SAI one nijeria, IDIOTS.

Igbo ipob zombie
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Doctorfitz: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Buh honestly where is Nigeria going?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
grin I used to think English was easy until I read and listened to the Hausas in their attempt to use it. Maybe their IQ is low, maybe they lack interest in it, maybe it's in the food they eat or something, I wonder

Sadiq Ibrahim is not important to us, of course people will have varied opinions about things but making Hausa an official language can only happen in the North, after true federalism has been actualized, by then Pidgin will be the official language of the South South cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by poseidon12: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
It means Buhari is either Dead or finally incapacitated. That can not be his voice. They already know we can screen his voice when he uses English because we know his illiterate tenses, so someone like that boy that says he is a comedian that speaks exactly like Buhari HAS BEEN recruited to speak in Hausa and it was recorded to fool the fools.

The Creators of Earth used Rivers and Seas as boundaries.

Let River Niger and Benue become the Natural Boundary of this country so that the People up North can have their nation, while we have ours. If the SW at this stage are still acting like slaves to the Northerners, then it is a pity. In which case, we of the SS/SE do not take rubbish, we got to do something about this. Our kids can not come to face this for us. If we continue to live like cowards and transfer this same political designs to our next generation, I don't think they will be happy with us.

Our fore-fathers seceded after seeing things of this nature and here we are, even with social media and we are lame ducks.

Tufiakwa

Seconded. Nigeria must restructure or we go our separate ways.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
How can you continue defending this man called buhari undecided

My Sister, I am not defending him. But I think balanced reporting is important..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale / Adams Oshiomhole To Face Further DSS Questioning Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.