Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa (17038 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by iamdannyfc(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Gheghen.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by question and answering ourselve.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Why BBC Hausa?? Don't we have nta or other indigenous news channel to interview him?

Anyway we are approaching 60 days again and they will soon rush him back well or not.

Nothing under the sun can stay hidden forever.

Unfortunately I cannot answer for the other media houses.
But I bet, if they interviewed him or attempted to interview him, he would speak English language the best way he can.........
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by olaben16: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
It's high time we take the bull by its horn.
If we seat back and fold our arms thinking nothing will happen believing all these are empty threats, then we all non Muslims needs to be examined.
These people are nothing more than animals, they can kill, steal and destroy, just like the devil himself.

If you think what I have written is overly emphasized then, check the history of Turkey.

I am strongly behind division of this entity call Nigeria.

#weakerTogether.

Anyways, for your sand supply anywhere in Lagos call today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen of NL, illness has nothing to do with what language a person speaks in.
Buhari did not address nigerians but his own people. He simply tacitly reminded us his pre-election statement that he is for everybody and for nobody.
He addressed only his people and not nigerians.
His action was a tacit approval/support for the kaduna declaration regardless of any pretentions to the contrary.

Nigeria is on the brink.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by duni04(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
I used to be pro buhari before but events of the past few months have completely altered my inclinations. I think Sahara reporters is spot on when they say Buhari is senile and is unaware of his surroundings. How can a serving president that knows that there are currently deep seated ethnic agitation in the country, come out and address the country in his ethnic language. This is the number one evidence that truly, Buhari has lost his reasoning.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Reno is jobless... So is the hausa guy.... Not defending anyone but majority of the people celebrating Sallah are hausas that's why he spoke the language. Is Reno celebrating Sallah
Trolling the Internet has been converted into a profession
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by repogirl(f): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Wishful thinkers. They should keep dreaming.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Michel2013: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
i laugh when ignorance people say that Igbos does not count. right now adherents of islam and christianity is 50/50 in nigeria yet serious efforts are being made to islamize nigeria. if Biafrans go then christians in nigeria will be in minority, islam accounting for %80 of nigeria population will be made official religion and then hell will be let loose on the christian minority. they will understand the true meaning of jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by SycophanticGoat: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

listen Igbo

never ever speak any south western state with those south eastern and south southern swampy, muddy ghettos in the same sentence please!!!!

Look at this undereducated fellow. You can't even construct a reasonable English sentence, yet you're doing childish tribal bashing on NL. Little wonder you shared your own useless post in order to get likes but you still didn't get any.

I think the Hausa guy is right. Let the federal government select a few senseless, hypocritical and syncophantic individuals like you, lock you up in a confined space and force Hausa language down your throats because you can't make anything meaningful out of English language.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Sonoyom(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Retards
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by magoo10(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Which Hausa will be your official language.
jonsing man
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by kingsfield(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
I wonder what nairaland will look like if we were to post everyday post of Ipob members? As far as we are concerned this could have been a contrived account as we know Reno to have forged a fake white man wendall Simin to malign the past CBN governor. A sensible forum will not rely on such a dishonest character for news, but we are talking of nairaland here which has become notorious for fake news and shamelessly parade lies from know LIARS.

Better Reno's lies to Liar Mohammed truths.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by modsfucker: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
I am a Hausa man, Buhari's sallah message in Hausa is am undoing from his handlers because even if he directs that message to Muslims, there are so many Muslims that do not speak Hausa.

Secondly, Reno Omokiri has stooped so low to have used an ordinary twitter user as a reference. Can he tell us who the little boy is? Is he an authority in the North? I can't just go to twitter, Facebook or Nairaland and pick an ordinary user's comment and use it as reference.... They said a drowning man will clutch at a straw.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by almarthins(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Just an opinion of an illiterate hausaman who see tru his penis and bigoted mind.let's not forget that Fulanis have their own language too. Buhari no dey in order so make we just look like say e no happen.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by olaben16: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Reno is jobless... So is the hausa guy.... Not defending anyone but majority of the people celebrating Sallah are hausas that's why he spoke the language. Is Reno celebrating Sallah

You are as retarded as buhari and his wayward supporters.

Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Hausa is the second largest language with about 18.5 million native speakers are found in Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Jigawa, Zamfara, Kebbi, and Gombe states.... Igbo is the main language spoken by about 24 million people (primarily of Igbo descent) in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo states. Igbo is also spoken in some parts of Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers states. Significant Igbo speakers are also found in Cameroun... Yoruba is the native tongue of the Yoruba people and is spoken by about 18.9 million people living in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, and Lagos states and parts of Kogi State. Outside Nigeria, Yoruba is also spoken by Nigerian immigrants in the UK and the USA what makes it one of the top most spoken Nigerian languages worldwide.
So which language should your president have spoken with? Which language is spoken in North, east, west and southern Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Reno is right because the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by kingsfield(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Better a jobless Reno to a remote controlled / low battery robot of a president.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
ZUBY77:
I understand people would view the response from the Hausa Sadiq man as evil and such.

But who is he?
He is just a follower of Mr. Reno.
An unimportant "Managing Director at Self Employed".

Most of us would say the same thing if we found ourselves in the situation he is now, (An Hausa Fulani Young man who would find it difficult to point at Enugu or Osun on an Unlabeled map of Nigeria).
On the other hand, if the current situation and structure of Nigeria does not change, breakup is imminent.
Most of us may want Nigeria to remain one but we must create a working system. We must not remain like idiots the way we were created without trying to find things that work for us. Only fools do the same thing all over and expect different results.

For those of you evil negative breeds cursing each other from Ekiti and Oyo to Abia and Bayelsa, I have this for you; If we don't solve the problem facing Nigeria now, our children will meet the same trouble. If they don't solve it, their children will meet it and so on.
The last of the evil generation that has been ruling Nigeria since independence is almost coming to an end of the leadership.
If we fail to address the fundamental problems facing us now, the new generation who did not witness the first civil war will start another and this time, it would be worse than the first.

If there's a Nobel prize for intelligently speaking the truth, you deserve it bro. Best comment I've read on NL for a long time
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Sirheny007(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

[s]listen Igbo

never ever speak any south western state with those south eastern and south southern swampy, muddy ghettos in the same sentence please!!!![/s]

You are an illiterate, irrelevant stupid fellow from the far reaches and dungeons of the western Nigeria, the land of cowards!
Kiss the truth lest your bile disrupt in your stomach!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by laribari(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
ShootToKill:

So you now love IPOB's ideology, I thought they were 'scammers' and kanu is 'fighting for his pocket'? ...you moronudeens make me laugh in Twi.

Mr ewedu shut up and agree with the hausas that the hausa language should be your official language. It is a sacrilege in eweduland to disagree with your hausa masters and agree with IPOB

cheesy grin

Seeing your post I laughed so hard. The biggest mumus think if you are not for biafra you are yoruba or hausa. Mind you I'm a minority and don't have to support biafra. It's funny how you think but I will based on 3 things you said that are silly. I know why e dey pain you becos I don flog you well well here.

Mr Chimpanzee grin grin grin

If Nigeria is a zoo then you are the (self acclaimed) animal trapped in what you call a cage. The world is watching, Nairalanders are reading; continue to demonstrate your foolishness. What a spectacle!! grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by chris31(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Am an igbo but will not critize the writer coz he is telling d truth
How many igbo people can speak their language? When their youths sees speaking their language as a sign of illiteracy same goes with other tribes.
I told someone that in next 30 years Hausa language will become our official language & some people will be here again calling the Northerners fools forgetting that they themselves are the real fools
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nina4u(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So which language should your president have spoken with? Which language is spoken in North, east, west and southern Nigeria
una pidgin na tongue grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by vickylincon(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
ZUBY77:
I understand people would view the response from the Hausa Sadiq man as evil and such.

But who is he?
He is just a follower of Mr. Reno.
An unimportant "Managing Director at Self Employed".

Most of us would say the same thing if we found ourselves in the situation he is now, (An Hausa Fulani Young man who would find it difficult to point at Enugu or Osun on an Unlabeled map of Nigeria).
On the other hand, if the current situation and structure of Nigeria does not change, breakup is imminent.
Most of us may want Nigeria to remain one but we must create a working system. We must not remain like idiots the way we were created without trying to find things that work for us. Only fools do the same thing all over and expect different results.

For those of you evil negative breeds cursing each other from Ekiti and Oyo to Abia and Bayelsa, I have this for you; If we don't solve the problem facing Nigeria now, our children will meet the same trouble. If they don't solve it, their children will meet it and so on.
The last of the evil generation that has been ruling Nigeria since independence is almost coming to an end of the leadership.
If we fail to address the fundamental problems facing us now, the new generation who did not witness the first civil war will start another and this time, it would be worse than the first.
this is what I keep telling this ipob guys. even if they get their own country, it is this same people that will rule them and their own will be worse
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
una pidgin na tongue grin
So u see wetin I dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nina4u(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So u see wetin I dey yarn
I dey hear u oo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by uhuru77: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
As long as Nigeria is concerned, Buhari has not spoken to Nigerians. If at all he spoke, it is to his Hausa brothers. He is suffering from impaired speech and the porported speech has confirmed this believe of maney people. Infact, the voice in that tape does not belong to Buhari. It is just a propaganda machinery of the cabal in Aso Rock. I am sorry for Buhari and his media handlers.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Xkalaban(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Official language my a$$ tongue
Aboki keep waiting 4ever nnu!!!

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nellybii: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Lies
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nellybii: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Any normal person will know that Omokiri is the Hausa man posting the comment. He is also the one reacting.
You can only fool idiots like yourself.
Google that name and see it is fake. All fake.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by wizzlyd(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2017
To me it's not insulting because am a Christian moreover I day hear Hausa, the people who it's insulting To are the Afonja Muslims Because This Shows That The Real Muslims Are The Hausa-Fulanis grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Daddyis: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Freeman59:

Go fvck yourself
tanx for not tribalizing the guy statement because he is an impostor and not a yoruba, I'm sure the guy is an Hausa fulani trying so hard to change the topic of discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.