Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) (27911 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Greatgab70(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Hardwork pays. There is diginity in labour.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
themonk:
Two things:

Either this guy is misleading the public with all these info he is releasing for some reason we might not know (maybe he is leading the public to a well orchestrated plan and we are playing into it)

OR

This guy is not a hardened and intelligent criminal at all, he has just been lucky for about 10 to 15years. It would take a lot before a hardened starts singing like this guy does because he knows everything he says will eventually lead to his ultimate demise.

See what I think, this guy has collaborated with some ogas at the top before and he is singing to get their attention that if the do not come and push secretly for his release, he might go down with them. If this is not the case, then this guy is just soft and has been extremely lucky throughout his terror years.

Well said, but I think he's under serious torture. Don't forget that there was news that his interrogators inserted broom into his urinary tract though the police denied this. I believe that this guy will deny a lot of things in the law court b'cos any confession made out of torture cannot be used by the court to prosecute a suspect. Expect a serious drama when this case gets to the court.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Sparkies:
I'm sick and tired of this Evans stories

If una no get any other news make una
Close office after all today is public holiday
if u stop hearing about him now u will be the first to complain that it is like the Nigeria police have released him secretly.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by alade112(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2017
yeyeboi:

Bros abeg check your brain , it's too early for madness this Monday morning angry

U be Evans brother
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Viergeachar: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Execute this bastard already!
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Dutchey(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Fourwinds:
e good like dat...let's know d tail and head of this matter too...
lolz

1 Like

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by kaylee2000(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
:-XNo time to wast on evans matter again.make them go eletrolkill am naw.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by colbankz(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
i would say dz is guy the most intelligent criminal nigeria av caught .........we should be very observant of all his ranting...i think he is playing some games along the line..its either he is saying all dz so those oga @d top giving im backing will find sumtin to do about his case or else he is gonna mention dm 1 after d oda......lets be very observant bout dz guy's case he is hardened and intelligent,he is already planning his way out of the mess.....i would not be suprised if he goes scot free....i av lost faith in Nigeria...#MYOPINION
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
This guy is a dare devil

My Jew brothers can do anything, I mean anything to get money, haba lipsrsealed
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
ma guy is really enjoying him sef..............

all this attention
naso one start dey call me evans by mistake

1 Like

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by ObaroFaisal(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
The Photoshop is so obvious .... Stupid news
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by onilanre(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
This Evans sef isn't a professional. Must he talk!

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Why are we debating about a bullet scar on a nefarious character? what do people expect to see, a tattoo of Beyonce? Evans is a killer and should have a sit-down with a professional detective for confession of his crimes and then a legal proceeding can follow. These parades do not bring closure to his victims who are watching and read reading about his updates every day. Evans is paraded like a Christmas chicken on display. This is making his arrest a joke. He has confessed to having been arrested prior to his recent arrest. The question is, at the time he was arrested in Imo state, was his information not recorded in the police station? The police publicised an innocent man's image as Evans and have not since written a public apology to the man since the arrest of Evans. Mr Kyari, doesn't that man deserve a public apology? The Nigerian police is a scam and are like puppets to politicians and wealthy men. Kate Henshaw condemned police officers smiling for a selfie with a notorious character and the best a self-acclaimed prolific detective could do was to challenge a taxpayer for expressing her thought about a disgusting social trend. Almost all the policemen are broad daylight criminals. Giving and collecting bribe is a crime by the Nigerian constitution and that is the most frequent activity in our Police stations.
Journalists interviewing a criminal shows how juvenile our Police are. Journalists did not interview the Chibok girls who were released, the Boko Haram released suspects, the politicians who were arrested for embezzlements etc. We are exhausted by this plethora of dissent reports from all sort of 'Johnaleasts'. These are fake bakes disguising as journalists.

I am glad we still have people like you in this country. Truly there is great hope.

1 Like

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Alimiyemi(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2017
prospero5:
but wait o, in that picture the guy on the right should be arrested. he is the person wearing Evans shirts- the skyblue striped shirt Evans usually wear for interview. abi na my eye dey deceive me ni? i suspect him.

na joke o!
I tink say na only me c am sha
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Wait o! which police come wear evans shirt for the pishur?? Abi this scar dem show no be photo shop.

jus sayin
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by mancanoe: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Please any update on osbone ikoyi tower recovery have they swept it under the carpet as usual?
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2017
This is another reason why Evans must never be released... he is also a liar, trying to raise sentiments from his fellow Igbos.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by kingthreatz: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
themonk:
Two things:

Either this guy is misleading the public with all these info he is releasing for some reason we might not know (maybe he is leading the public to a well orchestrated plan and we are playing into it)

OR

This guy is not a hardened and intelligent criminal at all, he has just been lucky for about 10 to 15years. It would take a lot before a hardened criminal starts singing like this guy does because he knows everything he says will eventually lead to his ultimate demise.

See what I think, this guy has collaborated with some ogas at the top before and he is singing to get their attention that if the do not come and push secretly for his release, he might go down with them. If this is not the case, then this guy is just soft and has been extremely lucky throughout his terror years.

I agree with you on some opinion. I personally feel that the mediocrity in the Nigerian police for awhile made Evans seem too intelligent. A smart criminal will flee once he knows he is being tailed.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by allstarcomic(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
ABEG THIS GUY DON DEY FAMOUS PASS OUR PRESIDENT JARE.

IS HE THE ONLY CRIMINAL TO BE CAUGHT?
EVEN OSAMA OWN NO BE LIKE THIS.

ABEG GUYS

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Realali(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
This evens guy talk to much sha very soon hin go mention bubu name self lol
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by DRPAIT123(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Tina and her cohorts are in soup.....Iyan ogun odun a maa jo ni lowo
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by wolexter(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
MasterChen:
This one is a multi-talented developer. Drug-smuggling, Armed robbery, Kidnapping. 3 in 1.

Can you beat that?

Nah u forgot to add Rituals sir
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by giftiy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
alade112:

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-got-gunshot-scar-2006-lagos-robbery/
this guy suddenly became a celeb from the back side. kuje is his final bus stop with hard labour
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by helphelp: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
ngwababe:

Thats the reason i kinda dislike guys with too much wounds and scars, its unless it's caused by accident...

please don't hesitate to let me know when you find a solution to removing the Islamic message from your profile.

I have a similar issue

1 Like

Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by greggng: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Evans is pathetic liar..he told us at initial stage that he got shot at South Africa until an ex service police officer divulge him..

A lot is fishy in Evans story. One thing I know about torture is that it can make u change truth to become lie. One wonders were u guys are getting all this Evans story when is clear police is not saying anything
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by infofta(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
He can even say he killed MKO Abiola after torture.
He who wants to live in a cave must be ready to bend.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by Jabioro: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
greggng:

A lot is fishy in Evans story. One thing I know about torture is that it can make u change truth to become lie. One wonders were u guys are getting all this Evans story when is clear police is not saying anything
Most of the stories we are getting are not directly from police authority.. these are stories from different sources like investigative journalists, blogger and many more.. The first soldiers that was arrested few days ago, did you find out the police didn't allowed his name or such to be disclose for public info.. we need to keep at abreast..
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
helphelp:

please don't hesitate to let me know when you find a solution to removing the Islamic message from your profile.

I have a similar issue

Okay.
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by datigbogirl: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
alade112:

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-got-gunshot-scar-2006-lagos-robbery/
This man just fresh for face oh...hin body don blascatter...
Re: The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) by newslifeop: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher / Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.