Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2507 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Sexy Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets Butts In Red Hot Swimsuit / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Average looking biitch
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Larryfest(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
So
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't know her
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by redarrr(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
So because carmelo cheated on her, now she knows she has dis quality anyways nice one...
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
And in ur mind, you have given us one important news

Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
lofty900:
And in ur mind, you have given us one important news
get sense
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Average looking biitch
average looking bitch

are you not the one that posted ugly pictures saying you're Fashionista??

till you die (This is a fact) .. you can never get a girl this pretty..

you're not even average looking..

dumb fvck..

2 Likes

Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2017
ak33n:
average looking bitch

are you not the one that posted ugly pictures saying you're Fashionista??

till you die (This is a fact) .. you can never get a girl this pretty..

you're not even average looking..

dumb fvck..
Go fvck yourself dude. I'm not here to do a bragging contest with a riffraff. If you're jobless you can send ur CV to my email who knows you might get lucky wink
Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Go fvck yourself dude. I'm not here to do a bragging contest with a riffraff. If you're jobless you can send ur CV to my email who knows you might get lucky wink
buahah.. uglee dude

I'm not jobless . just happy I found a dumb fvck I can diss so hard he'd commit suicide .

can u please send me some of your pictures?

there's a fashion contest here for skinny dudes like you.. lemme get you in..

cos I'm not sure you'd ever make it if you're posting your pictures here grin

1 Like

Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Average looking biitch
i swear u just said my mind cheesy

wonder what she imagined wen she was posing like if her mirror no give am the full gist , i knew that in think like a man the movie that she wore ass pad it was so obvious , na camelo we go blame na him carry basketball money give this fowl life

she doesnt even look special , what she is wearing will be expensive but it looks cheap

1 Like

Re: Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday by debspauly(f): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2017
undecided looks like any ordinary light skin girl ...

(1) (Reply)

His Single And Searching!!! Pics / Bedroom Pics Of Wizkid And Naomi Campbell / To The Ladies Does This Sound Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.